Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-10-2013, 07:22 AM
azuly

Book1 Do you believe in curses?

Is there such thing as curses? Can a "normal" person do it or he/she has to go to much stronger individual?

I'm not asking this that I would do it but for some reason I think that this might have been done to me and my family.

If yes, is there a way to detect potential next wave of ill thoughts or protect my family from already done actions.
Honestly, I don't want to cast a spell on them(I think there are 3 potential individuals) but whatever they wanted for us to just backfires and be sent to them.

Is there a way that one of you, great individuals, who knows about this to see,scry or whatever(sorry cant think of anything else) if such thing is hanging over me?

With much love *** and great cyber hug***

I thank you for your help :)
Old 21-10-2013, 09:01 AM
Master
Hi .

Individuals can create harmony / peace / healing and project that .

Their opposites can be projected also .

I suppose curses can fit in to the opposites category .

Whether or not such energies have an effect or not is another matter ,

x daz x
Old 21-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Beckey Sedai

I believe people can direct their energy in a negative way. Whether that be through spells, thought manifesting, or direct energy projection. Or some other means I haven't thought of.
So, yes I do believe you can be cursed.
There is a gemstone, Fire Agate that is a very strong shield, but it not only shields, it also directs any negative energy back to whomever it came from.
You can also put energy shields around yourself and your home. I have a friends that was having a lot of problems with negative energy, has for many years. She started working with gemstones and putting very strong wards around her home, and things are sooooo much better for her.
Old 21-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Master

Cures are for real , but rare . Most of the people that know how to create a curse understand the karma that they create . There are methods to remove a curse . They are written in books and posted on web sites . People do create curses by not fully understanding what they are doing .
Old 21-10-2013, 05:12 PM
primrose

Would'nt you have to believe for them to work?

Always using some form of protection is always a good idea.
Old 21-10-2013, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder
I always remember a priest telling me he threw a black/evil witch out of a church once for putting negativity on an Easter cross...it was pretty scary, he was a really open minded forward thinking priest, he was incredible! He said just ask for protection and you shall get it so dont worry :)
Old 21-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Administrator
Yes there are curses and yes they can work but it is said for a curse to work,you must believe it .it is also said that the person who has been cursed believes it then that fear feeds it.

Namaste
Old 23-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Master

Curses are like the belief that crop circles are from aliens, if you believe it's real, then it's real to you. How we treat others is important because we affect each other, it's not a mysterious thing.

Last edited by Seawolf : 23-10-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 24-10-2013, 11:43 AM
RavenListener

I'd second Native Spirit. You will experience what you 'allow'. If you're already of the mindset that you and/or family has some 'curse' on you, then maintain non-conflictive thoughts and also believe you can rid yourselves of it. Search and you will find many protection methods out there to try. Affirm to yourself that:
"I am all I could ever desire and I experience that which I allow. I release that which is not mine - sending it love and wishing it a pleasant journey as it leaves"
Old 24-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Master

Voodooists and African Witch Doctors always make a point of informing their victims that they have been cursed, usually by leaving an image/doll outside their home. An action which indicates the role of auto-suggestion in all of this.

In a primitive society such beliefs (in the power of magic) were accepted without question, much as the word of the Bible and Church were accepted without question for a long period in time.
So to be 'cursed' carried a great power just in itself.
(It should be noted that Colonial Officers were often the victim of the same curses but as it was all nothing but mumbo-jumbo to them it didn't effect them.)

Worry can turn to fear. Fear can turn to panic. Panic can turn to hysteria....But only if you let it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com