Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 25-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Master
Many consider and believe. They may often but not always be among the more mystical bent. Shim is more on the other end of the spectrum.

It's complicated but it's important to understand that even though many may (and do) believe, reincarnation has just not the focus of the religion, which was to sanctify daily life in this existence and strive to bring healing and "perfection" into this time and this moment. Which is, I think, still the key to everything.

Peace,
7L

Last edited by 7luminaries : 26-03-2011 at 12:16 AM.
Old 27-04-2011, 08:10 PM
agiosotheos

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Of course I am not quite sure why you are interested in the opinions of those whom I believe you would include among "unsaved trash."

What's with this comment?
Old 28-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by agiosotheos
What's with this comment?

It would take me too long to explain. Shim can elucidate if he chooses. The matter, however, has resolved itself.

B'shalom,

Peter