Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Ascender
Unhappy i need help please

I have a negative evil spirit with me
it does and says horrible things to me i cant take much more
i was wondering if anyone able to do a spirit clearing for me

because i feel its taken possesion of me or its channeling is strong
and i cant break from it

any help would be appreaciated
Old 14-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Master
Guided Meditation - Ep. 26: Cut Energetic Cords, Ties, & Attachments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2o0Pk_LE60
Old 14-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Here are some space clearing requests you can use yourself to clear the spirit/entity out. Remember to shield yourself before doing this! :) If you have any more questions, let me know! :)

http://www.victorianparanormalconnec...nvocation.html
http://www.victorianparanormalconnec...ocations2.html

http://www.victorianparanormalconnec...0Energy.htm l
Old 14-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I have a negative evil spirit with me
it does and says horrible things to me i cant take much more
i was wondering if anyone able to do a spirit clearing for me

because i feel its taken possesion of me or its channeling is strong
and i cant break from it

any help would be appreaciated

Is it possible you could offer a little more information here Youngers?

Many times, an individual puts faith into what is bothering them into it being a spirit or other outside influence, and while in some cases the case is actually of an outside influence more often than not, we are doing these things to ourselves.

I have a question if you do not mind.

You said it does and says horrible things to you.

So from this we have that it is saying things. How is it saying these things is this an external audible other people can hear it voice, or is it internal- thought like voice?

What is it currently doing exactly? You said it does horrible things to you? What? What is it doing?

It is best to try and determine if what you are dealing with is a spirit, or if it is your own internal thoughts and focus.

Example if one gets fired from work, has a flat tire on the way home, and a falling out with a friend the next day it is much too easy for people to attribute such things to spirits bringing bad luck. This is usually exactly what it is not. In cases such as my example it is simply life. And people take it to the extreme by trying to blame some external force for these normal everyday happenings whether it be a spirit or a curse and most often than not it is actually neither.

I ask that you elaborate a little if you can, and if you'd rather not that is fine as well.

My suggestion in the meantime would be to smudge yourself simply with sage or incense- sandalwood incense is a good choice. For sage use a fireproof bowl- sea shell light the sage and waft the smoke as close to yourself as you can- the smoke- do not get the fire too close- be careful not to burn yourself. If using incense try and get the sticks if you can, and simply light the incense stick and move it around you- not to close- in a way to waft the smoke around your body. Put your utmost faith into the smudging when you do it. If you only are able to use incense cones, use an incense censor or small bowl (fireproof) like with the sage and use the same process of wafting the smoke around you taking care not to burn yourself.

In the meanwhile I will light a candle in prayer for you tonight.

And I would also suggest checking out the Video HORACE has posted for you. This could help as well, and especially help perhaps to calm you, focus you on healing, and teach you some very helpful techniques in the process to help with these things.

All my best to you youngers, consider trying to smudge, and if nothing else at least watch the video HORACE posted for you.

I will be lighting a candle for you tonight to help to bring some peace of mind in the meantime.

Blessings.
Old 15-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower
When reading ur post I saw instantly to light a white candle and pray to god pray that the Holy Spirit will guide you and protect you. I too would suggest to watch What Horace sent u to watch and use the smudge sticks that saturinepluto suggested. My other thoughts is if it is a negative entity do not give it power to dominate to scare you, I know it’s hsrf not to think of fear but negativity feeds off of negativity and fear. I hope that everything that everyone has suggested in means to help you does indeed help. Please keep us all updated
Old 16-03-2018, 05:19 AM
Ascender
Thanks everyone for your kind response
when im in bed on my back my arms get put down by my side i feel this weight on my chest
and on my groin area
when im out i feel all tight around the chest and belly area its like i cant breath and i start shaking like a leaf its embarrising i dont want to go out because of the shaking and tightness
i sense the words more than hear them
I get why do you deny me
i asked once what is your purpose i got to make your life hell i also get i cant kill no more

i do be happy sometimes then i sense this presence it doesnt feel very nice this presence
Old 22-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Ascender
I tried the guided meditation horace mentioned the woman speaking said picture a purple curtain draw back the curtain
Picture a meadow with flowers and feel the sun warmth on your face.
The thing is when i inmangined drawing back the curtain i saw a full moon and a lake with mountains

What does this mean ?
Old 23-03-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I tried the guided meditation horace mentioned the woman speaking said picture a purple curtain draw back the curtain
Picture a meadow with flowers and feel the sun warmth on your face.
The thing is when i inmangined drawing back the curtain i saw a full moon and a lake with mountains

What does this mean ?

Hi Youngers.

I am glad you decided to try the meditation out.

This itself shows you are indeed quite capable of concentrating your mind and focus on something other than the immediate issues.

How are things going? How have things been in relation to the entity? Have you found that some of the things previously upsetting you, to have calmed down at all? Any less activity?

As for what the full moon, and lake surrounded by mountains means, first how did it feel to you? Was the scene serene and calming? Did the image have a calming or soothing effect or were the waters of the lake churning and turbulent? What were you feeling at the time of seeing this seen? Noting how the scene affected your feelings, or knowing how you felt while being given the scene is a good indicator of what it means.

If it felt comforting, calming, and or good, and you felt relaxed, then that is a good technique to hold with you and perhaps have on hand, during times where you are feeling you could use a bit of comfort, and a soothing calm to have at hand mentally with you to get you through stressful times.

An inner comfort, and protective assurance if you will.

Ask yourself how you felt deep within when given the scene of the mountains and lake.

If is of my belief that you are the one who is going to be able to decipher more than anyone else, what the mountain scene with the full moon meant, and means.

Are you feeling any better lately youngers?

Sincerely hopeful that indeed you do.

All my best.

If you would like me to light another candle, or to pray for your well being, send me a pm and let me know.

I'd be glad to send some prayers, and well being thoughts your way.

Blessings.
Old 23-03-2018, 03:53 AM
Ascender
I also tried hoppy7 links i thank you and thank everyone on this thread i do rely on a lot of people on this site for answers and i apologise for that.
I still feel mostly the same and same things happen
The worst thing is i dont know if im myself as an individual

When i saw the moon it was like wow because it was really big then when i saw the mountains and lake i wasnt sure about them so i stopped the guided meditation guess i will have to keep trying
Old 27-03-2018, 04:38 AM
Ascender
I keep hearing the name ardat lile whispered in my ear i hear a hissing noise most of the time then i hear that name said
I think this maybe connected to what i previously posted

I wish she would go away