Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
When I first came across the Mandela effect, many believed it was GOD showing us that something is going on, there is more than we know.

However after asking my guides, this is what I have come to conclude.
The mandela effect is not parallel universes.

It is caused by the illuminati, they have built time travel equipment at cern & they go back in history & alter things.

It is gaslightling. manipulation of humanity on a mass scale.

They seek to confuse & subdue humanity by suggesting that they do not remember correctly.

They have changed MANY bible quotes in the recent few years. All of the text to do with vaccination has been removed.

But we still remember "& I will strike down upon thee, with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt, to poison & destroy my brothers & you will know I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Many may ask why GOD allows it, The earth was an experiment & as such it is a reality of free will. But the ascension of lifting the earth to a higher vibration will help humanity to see the deceptions.
Old 05-09-2017, 03:00 PM
Master
As to the extent of intentional manipulation in the timeline, it's hard to say.
There is much speculation.

But it still supports the multiple timeline theory.
Remember that time and space are bound in our material realm.

So whether accidental via research or intentional via direction manipulation, the theories posit that the science alone (via CERN etc) could cause a collapse of the entire universe.

That is, if quantum tunneling effects attach to the Higgs Boson "God Particle", the chain reaction could destroy the entire universe instantly...and the theory is that we fall into the closest alternate timeline at hand, one that will be similar to but not identical to our old one. Most would never know the difference...but an increasing number do see the gaps. Hence the Mandela effects.

I will add though that since the quantum realm is also the realm of consciousness, we can and do insulate ourselves from the mad brainwashing that would occur when we are moved without our knowledge...and we do so by being present in the moment, by reflection and by conscious centreing.

Here's the joke.....
http://www.theonion.com/article/cern...arallel--55780

But here's the reality...which is that we just don't know about the quantum effects, despite how it's played down here, LOL...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...erse-17192502/

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 07-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
When I first came across the Mandela effect, many believed it was GOD showing us that something is going on, there is more than we know.

However after asking my guides, this is what I have come to conclude.
The mandela effect is not parallel universes.

It is caused by the illuminati, they have built time travel equipment at cern & they go back in history & alter things.

It is gaslightling. manipulation of humanity on a mass scale.

They seek to confuse & subdue humanity by suggesting that they do not remember correctly.

They have changed MANY bible quotes in the recent few years. All of the text to do with vaccination has been removed.

But we still remember "& I will strike down upon thee, with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt, to poison & destroy my brothers & you will know I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Many may ask why GOD allows it, The earth was an experiment & as such it is a reality of free will. But the ascension of lifting the earth to a higher vibration will help humanity to see the deceptions.

Thats some heavy stuff
Old 16-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
Also, in Forest Gump, it was always "Life IS like a box of chocolates" and now it's not.

It is "life is like a box of chocolates". Isn't it? That's something I am sure of, I've heard it so many times.
Old 16-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow10
It is "life is like a box of chocolates". Isn't it? That's something I am sure of, I've heard it so many times.

Nope .. but I agree with you 100% - it's not quite as strong a feeling for me as T2 or JFK but I know everything said "life is like" ... adverts & posters..

0.35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
1.20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOnkiQRCUU

They never say the famous quote... ?

It's possible some editing room rejigging happened after the movie run but I have seen this at home many times too.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 16-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
I was visiting a german friend in the US many yrs ago when I was travelling during and after uni. She got a couple bottles of this beer out and said how glad she was to find a good pilsner in a mainstream US beer. It was Miller Draft, not the light beer. It had a beautiful label with medium and dark blues and red and some design or picture. No white or or light colours. I remember at the time there were really no good craft beers there or very few outside big cities, so it was pretty easy to remember.

Recently, years later when I went back, I was in a spirit shop and happened to take a look, I only saw one kind of bottle and label on display for Miller Draft and it was totally alien and weird looking. It was totally, 100% different.

Being gluten free, I have not had a beer for many years, but recently after recalling how weird that seemed, I did a quick online search and I have not found this label anywhere under any brand, although online I found pics of a totally diff black label that was a little bit more similar in bottle shape but otherwise totally different. And now it supposedly no longer existed during the time I last saw it, a few years back.

This is not a life changing thing, of course.
But it is weird. Especially because it was unexpected.

Peace & blessings,
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Nope .. but I agree with you 100% - it's not quite as strong a feeling for me as T2 or JFK but I know everything said "life is like" ... adverts & posters..

0.35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc
1.20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOnkiQRCUU

They never say the famous quote... ?

It's possible some editing room rejigging happened after the movie run but I have seen this at home many times too.

I only recently heard about the Mandela effect and I'm pretty sure it's Berenstein Bears and "Luke, I am your father". But I started to doubt myself, maybe I made a mistake. But this is something I am very very sure of and it's creeping me out! This is how I remember it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQm60JQKps

It's a different camera angle as well. Maybe it was changed recently for the DVD release? If not, this is very strange. Was just sounds wrong, I've never heard "like was a box like a box of chocolates" until today.
Old 18-09-2017, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow10
I only recently heard about the Mandela effect and I'm pretty sure it's Berenstein Bears and "Luke, I am your father". But I started to doubt myself, maybe I made a mistake. But this is something I am very very sure of and it's creeping me out! This is how I remember it.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQm60JQKps

It's a different camera angle as well. Maybe it was changed recently for the DVD release? If not, this is very strange. Was just sounds wrong, I've never heard "like was a box like a box of chocolates" until today.

YES!

Wow I wonder why it was changed - you actually have proof there.

Just goes to show that anything can disappear down the memory hole. Lucas was an obsessive for tinkering with star wars so I would guess that at the cinema it was "Luke, I am your father" but maybe VHS used a dubbed line.

I only saw them on VHS but remember the "Luke, I am your father" so it could have been the special edition which was much later, but still VHS.

Lucas has never been consistent - I remember him saying that the movies were really the story of the droids - hence them being in everything - he then said it was Anakins story.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 20-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
YES!

Wow I wonder why it was changed - you actually have proof there.

Just goes to show that anything can disappear down the memory hole. Lucas was an obsessive for tinkering with star wars so I would guess that at the cinema it was "Luke, I am your father" but maybe VHS used a dubbed line.

I only saw them on VHS but remember the "Luke, I am your father" so it could have been the special edition which was much later, but still VHS.

Lucas has never been consistent - I remember him saying that the movies were really the story of the droids - hence them being in everything - he then said it was Anakins story.

You can also see it's filmed from a different angle as well. That's how I remember that scene. When I clicked on your links the first though I had was how strange it looked, I didn't remember seeing that scene filmed from the front, I remember it from the side.
Old 22-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Master
I had another personal Mandela moment last night.

My brother and his fam came up to mum's to help with some spring cleaning.
After din the adults were in the kitchen over coffee and talk got onto pets.
They were talking about a stray kitten in their neighborhood that bit my brother last year and then ran off.
With woods nearby and no way to track it, he and my sister in law mentioned he had to get "a rabies shot".

I said oh that's too bad, you already had to get that done before.
He said, no that's the time from last year I already told you about.
(I had never heard this story before, so I assumed he'd forgotten he'd never mentioned it to me).

Then I said but you already had to get the shots before when you were little and that kitten bit you.
Then he said no, that had never happened (or he didn't remember, maybe...strange though -- he was 5 or 6).
And then mum -- who should have remembered and is still quite youthful and sharp -- said no you're confused, that was tetanus. (??? that is 1 shot and normally in the arm)

I said, no I recall he got bit at the church out in the yard by a stray kitten which then disappeared and he had to get a series of rabies shots in his stomach and I felt so bad for him at the time (as he hated shots then).

They repeated no it didn't happen. He only recalled getting rabies shots last year involving a different kitten.

So apparently, unless dad recalls (his memory is not always on for details) -- I have to assume that as of right now, what I remember happening to my brother no longer happened as I remember it. And that it now occurred many years later. Yet I can still recall the event and when and where it happened.

How weird is that? Yet, for me, it's common enough that I just accept that this phenomenon occurs.

What this means is...something has shifted again, and also that deeper change is possible and in fact constantly occuring...even when we cannot always see, feel, touch, or otherwise perceive it as concretely as we'd lile.

And so...though I don't have all the information, I still think, hope, and choose to believe this change or shift is, like all the rest, ultimately all to the good

Has anyone else noticed anything different of late, perhaps in the last few days or week or so?

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke