Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Master
Wink Clouds and claritys :)

Hey guys :) Had a bit of a cool one!!!
Been having some great discussions with someone and i had this experience recently, i just wondered if anyone else had any like this to share so thought id pop it out there.. i have copied this part from the emails :)
i had a visual encounter with the clouds earlier, i could see so many things in the clouds and they were so yellow, id never seen them so vibrant in colour and the pictures coming thru were great big sky dragons, a eagle head, then a silly dog with big ears, then i suddenly caught this little image among it of a girl who looked just like me i was like hold on...! So i started observing things more, then i asked can you tell me how to heal all that serves no purpose in my life anymore, can you do it through letters and pictures, i will spell the words you create, and waited, firstly i got ART.. all joined up in a wonderful little cloud, i then saw a tiny light going through all the clouds and lost it, when i looked back at the clouds the ART had an E infront of it, as this happened i looked a little to the right because a dark cloud had come through, this one looked like the head of an owl.. i thought how strange, anyway back to the words, as i looked back i saw a complete picture of a baby resting its head on the cloud underneath the EART one, i keep looking like REALLY!! Wow that clear, the baby then laid its head to sleep, above the letter H appeared either side of EART.. I spent over an hour with this today, ive never even thought of doing more than cloud watching before i used to love to lay in fields and just make images from passing clouds, but this was kind of weird and beautiful, im going to try again soon, i like the idea of seeing the signs of the universe like that id never thought to try it specifically that way before :)

it was so cool as i was just drawn to, no preparation or forethought bout it atall.
' Art, Eart, Heart, Earth, Hearth'
Here i go a little confused but quite in awe of the way the letters were given and then arranged here, but EART!!! Whats that mean!! im a very wordy person by nature but i didnt get this, so i looked up a bit, Eart in old english also means art! so i did apologise for assuming that this wasnt a word ****!! How the heck would i presume to be so assumptious to think somehow the universe didnt quite know how to spell ..........

Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 05-11-2013, 11:31 AM
silent whisper

Thats awesome loopy, what fun and joy in the connection that way. My own epxerience was not quite as interactive as yours but still I understand how we can find answers in the universe in this way...

I have had a few clouds confirm things for me too. Recently under a fall moon I saw a dragon cloud which was amazing. It appeared again over my house a few weeks ago, only this time spanning the sky above the house.. Other times I have had a phoenix span the sky heralding my shift within. That same phoenix appeared again one evening at sunset, It was bright and beautiful pink one this time...
Old 06-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Master
Hey SW :) thanks for the reply :) Don't really know what made me think of interacting like that after years of cloud watching, one of my 'loopy' moments maybe!!! lol
Arent the dragons amazing! so big! I can visualise the phoenix with you to, like in a breath of clouds, don't know why but I also in that visual see a great big white polar bear with you!! Random!!
Beautiful experiences ty for sharing them with me :)
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~