Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-03-2018, 11:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Medium

Do you think this counts as mediumship, or can you tell me what happened.

Someone I work with, I am constantly worried about him but would never tell him this.

I think we exchanged energies via all our chakras because I felt like I had an orgasm at each once at some point, when I was close where he was sitting.

One day after I helped him with something at work, for some strange reason I lit a candle before I went to bed and then the next morning, I heard a voice start telling me they were sorry to bother me, and that this guy would kill himself and I should teach him how to feel the warmth of his heart.

So I did a meditation around it, because the thought of that, really worried me. It was so weird because it was like I was being guided and then, the next day I was told to let him go, and again that felt like I was being guided.

After that I feel like I can feel his heart all the time when he is standing close to me - i feel when he is angry with me, or if he hates me, and if I do something nice for him; there is always this energy between us always, but the worst feeling in the world for me , is that I get really worried about him and I don't like it because it makes me feel really unhealthy and worried because of what happened in my room.

I start to feel paranoid and extreme anxiety and if I don't see him for a bit I start to think something bad happened to him. Why/what can I do to make this stop?
Old 30-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Master
Hello Stella,

That extreme anxiety and paranodial feeling is what needs to be elevated. You receive this guidance about him so that you can support him energetically. You are doing that. There is nothing more that you can do to assist him with these things. Now if you can be at peace with that, you will feel better.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-03-2018, 10:20 PM
Master
I would call it empathy not mediumship, maybe with some telepathy and psychic perception mixed in.

To be a medium is to allow another being to inhabit your body for a period of time for a specific reason.

At any rate, while you can express compassion, gentleness and love to him and try and support him in whatever way you can, in the end the only person we have any control over is our own self. He is a free agent and will make the choices he's going to make. Careful getting too energetically enmeshed in people.
Old 30-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Master
Hi,

Just for clarification.

Quote:
Several different variants of mediumship exist; arguably the best-known forms involve a spirit purportedly taking control of a medium's voice and using it to relay a message, or where the medium simply "hears" the message and passes it on. Other forms involve materializations of the spirit or the presence of a voice, and telekinetic activity.

The link for that information and more is here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediumship

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for explaining that this is what he needed from me.
Should I still help him even if he broke my spirit some months ago?