Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 21-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Seeker

Faith in God is the cure, trust Him, try and get some cards with uplifting texts on them to carry around with you during the day and when you feel down read them to uplift you. I like the poem foot steps in sand, read that its really good.
Old 22-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti Shanti
Faith in God is the cure, trust Him, try and get some cards with uplifting texts on them to carry around with you during the day and when you feel down read them to uplift you. I like the poem foot steps in sand, read that its really good.
Thanks for the advice Shanti Shanti.
Old 24-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Experiencer
Hmmm, I'd say that meditation in all of its forms, whether it comes as a result of organized religion, or is a secular type of practice, can help someone who has depression. Of course, there are levels of depression, and I'm not a doctor, so it's always best to listen to yourself, and if you don't find yourself getting better, seeing a doc might be best.

But, there are times when we all become depressed. This life can weigh us down at times, and meditation and prayer have been very helpful during such times for me. It was when I was an atheist, without prayer in my life, that I suffered the most.

Hope u find something that works.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deidre
. It was when I was an atheist, without prayer in my life, that I suffered the most.
Same here!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Master
I take Wellbutrin XL and 5 HTP (a natural supplement). I have a family history of depression and anxiety. I have both. I have found that getting plenty of sleep is a huge factor in maintaining good mental health. I take melatonin to sleep. I'm a night owl, so I need it go to bed at a decent time.

If you have any negative lower vibrational entities that are attached to your aura, they will try their best to keep you feeling depressed. They feed off negative emotions. That's what was happening to me. Do everything you can to raise your vibration.