Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-06-2011, 06:54 AM
Ascender
Well actually

Im sick of my kids! Why did I ever have them ahe? Migraine material I say - wish I knew that before I had them...LOL

Nah - seriously - love them to bits really and only minor now and then headaches.

But, I am really sick of New Zealand doings its shaking, rattling and rolling (earthquakes man! )

Okay - thats my rant for the day...cheers Nightspirit - I feel lighter!

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 22-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Master
Loveyduck...bad news about the NZ shaking. Hope you're staying safe. As for the kids....they DO grow up eventually and have grandkids that you then have the grandma license to return the favour on...hahaha
Old 22-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Master
I have this new photo program and Ive been playing with photos of the grandkids. Still in my infant stages yet, but I'm already liking what is being produced. Just a twig here and there and I may even get it printed into 8".

Think I'm a frustrated computer graphics wanna-be...hehe
Old 22-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
Hi Loveyduck

sorry to hear about the earthquakes. That can be scary. Take care

zipzip
Old 23-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Master
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how one's spiritual journey keeps throwing curbed balls back at you when you concentrate too much within an area that doesn't really affect you, but now suddenly its in your face? I don't ask for these lessons, nor need them! I quite understand them, yet when I respond to others in need of assistance, sometimes energies come back at me to...saying..."hey, here I am, now go figure me out! I'm now in your court!"

I'm not impressed! This has been happening to me for way too long now and all I really want is peace in my life. I just don't understand why they keep happening....I don't want the drama...don't need the drama and don't have the energy to act them out....dont know where to take them or what to do with them...blah...blah...

all i really want to know is if anyone else has similar occurrences in their life?
Old 26-06-2011, 07:12 AM
Morganna

Cat

Hello, here is my blah blah blah..... I have had enough of not seeing my man and I would like to be able to reach out and hit him one at night...(by accident of course) just so I know he is there..
It has been 16 months now and I think it is high time we met up again for a few months if not a lifetime...have had quite enough of *others* being let into my country and people who are trying to do it legally are having a hard time of it..... blah blah blah....I have asked the universe pretty please to help us but it doesn't seem to be working at this point in time.... I know everything happens for a reason but PLEASE get it together so we can be together.
Old 26-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganna
Hello, here is my blah blah blah..... I have had enough of not seeing my man and I would like to be able to reach out and hit him one at night...(by accident of course) just so I know he is there..
It has been 16 months now and I think it is high time we met up again for a few months if not a lifetime...have had quite enough of *others* being let into my country and people who are trying to do it legally are having a hard time of it..... blah blah blah....I have asked the universe pretty please to help us but it doesn't seem to be working at this point in time.... I know everything happens for a reason but PLEASE get it together so we can be together.

awwww...aawwww My prayers are also with you both. I went through the same, but my story ended better then your problems at the moment.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:13 AM
not human

I am going to drag as many of your old threads up as I can NS just to give you a little lift pal.......
Old 08-10-2011, 01:13 PM
midnightstar

Blah blah I have so much going on in my brain today I don't know where to begin ............
Old 13-10-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
"blah, blah, blah"

I just like saying that.....

zipzip