Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 17-03-2011, 02:40 PM
dennisoc

feel free
my dad is strong and likes to take over.
my best friend likes to wear a spiderman mask....and thats all...not a pretty site.
my guide would probably consider talking to someone who listens as a nice change of pace.

wage peace
den
Old 19-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Master
Hi Spirit

You have my permission.. I would like to know if the research by michael newton who wrote journey of souls is correct?

Thanks for all you do

:)
Old 19-03-2011, 02:28 PM
easy

I will give my permission... any info u can get from my spirit family is welcomed... i just look for confirmation of what they shown me :)
Old 19-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Administrator
You can contact my guide if you wish, he is a native american called White cloud

Namaste
Old 20-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Mystfied

I would be truly honored to have you contact my Spirit guides or family...I wish you all the best my dear on this journey and will certainly enjoy reading whatever information you may receive..

God Bless
"M"
Old 20-03-2011, 02:35 AM
sunny shine

You can talk to my Guide. Personally i would like to know what is the purpose of my life this birth and why is it they do not show up to me, i would like to spend more time with them for discussing more deep things of spirituality and generally i would like to strengthen my bond with them.
Old 20-03-2011, 10:37 AM
angelleem

Hi Spirit, You have my permission, I would be delighted with any information that comes through, Thank you.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Master
sure, but that's up to them. looks like you have enough responses but if you do decide to talk to mine, i am interested in knowing too what they tell you!
Old 01-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Afro7hundr

If I have one and you can find it, go for it dude.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Knower
hi spirit 72 ,,,i realy would love to know who my guides r ,,,i thought i would get this info in my development class but as yet nothing ...i give u my permission to check out my guides and spirit family if u have the time and r not too busy with other work cheers love lite and rainbows jazz