Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 25-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for all the replies.

I haven't got much time now as I'm about to go away for the weekend but I will come back to this.

Rosewater the homey I saw was actually a Samanic healer as well, but I didn't like her approach at all. She was very unkind about my son and told me I was spiritually arrogant! Interestingly, she believed her view of life was the right view and wasn't open to any other interpretation. Maybe this is just one bad experience but it has put me off trying others. I will give your offer some thought though, I appreciate it
Old 25-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Mouse

Hi

I'm afraid I found homeopathy to be completely ineffective.

Apologies if you get a bit bored with people telling you to try stuff but have you ever considered trying Shiatsu massage for your health conditions? I feel very drawn to it for mine and am going to try once I am a feeling bit better (getting over a concussion at the moment). It's apparently very gentle and particularly good for balancing energy. I'm going through a slow kundalini awakening at the moment so perhaps that is why I am drawn to it....and I believe from reading on here that you have been experiencing something similar...

Good luck
Mouse
Old 25-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Master
sure I understand, what a terrible thing for her to say!, your not arrogant at all. Just so you know I would never reccomend anyone that, imposes their views on you or would personally insult you.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:07 PM
Guide

Hi Starbuck,

I tried it for several years and even studied it, but I stopped studying because my brain just didn't want to do more brain work. LOL. So, my experience is mixed. With my daughter, two particular remedies worked absolutely beautiful for the time that she needed them. For me, I was going to homeopaths and self-medicating (shame on me). Out of maybe 100 types of remedies I've taken (probably about 15-20 different ones from the hpaths), a few were very beneficial for me. It helped me to see things in a clearer light, have cleared some problems wonderfully and made me move on. What I find though is that because I was intereferring with the process and not having enough faith, I just started self-medicating because I was desperate. Eventually I stalled and was told to come back. In the meantime, I started doing some prayers, energy work and going back to church. I needed deeper answers. Now my hpth wanted me to give her some info and try again for free, but since I've started the path I'm on, I just don't have it in me to do it again. I have tons of remedy cases that I do keep and in case of an acute, and I find a matching remedy, I will use it. My problem now is that I'm so sensitive that I tend to 'prove' the remedy. Most provings I can deal with, others are just horrible, but they do stop shortly. Since I do a lot of self-healing work, if I need a remedy or take a cell salt, I figure the energy will smooth out the kinks of the provings. If I go back, which I'm too lazy to do, but am still tempted, I have to go back w/ an open heart and more faith that whatever I'm going to get I have to leave it to Source and to the hpth. Also, if an hpth doesn't click, don't be afraid to change, BUT there is a thing of needing to stick w/ one person for a while because the remedy picture changes (like an onion and layers peeling off) and another remedy might show up. Another reason for stopping hpthy was that I was discouraged. Too many failed attempts to deal w/ my heart issue, but the energy healing and meditation and prayers, yada, yada, yada, is helping me deal with it. In the end, it's not about healing all physical problems, it's about being OK with what's happening around you. Now if your physical problems get better, then great! But mind you, there will always be something else coming up. Like an onion, we have many layers.

And trust me, if you happen to come across a really good hpth that pokes and prods you or encourages you to talk up from deep within, even if the remedy doesn't work, you'll be surprised how much stuff about yourself you will become aware of. That in itself is a good healing.

Good luck.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Experiencer

The reason why some of you are getting mixed results is because you're probably taking the wrong homeopathic medicine for your condition.
Finding the right one can take quite a bit of trial & error
Old 04-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Hi!
I tried it - I'm still at it - its just great and sometimes the only thing that makes me feel alive. I honestly dont know what I would do without it.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 04-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
The reason why some of you are getting mixed results is because you're probably taking the wrong homeopathic medicine for your condition.
Finding the right one can take quite a bit of trial & error

This is what I first thought of when I started and very few remedies worked - some wonderfully, many others not at all. As a person once told me, most of the stuff 'we' do is on a soul level, but work done on a spirit level is deeper. And as both of my hpths told me and is also something Hahnemann himself would agree to (it might be in the Organon) is that usually homeopathy leads a person to do more spiritual work. With so many people out there, it's possible, as one homepath told me, that there won't be a remedy available for each person. Many times, w/ homeopathy, you zig-zag between remedies. And there are some issues that the problem is so deep that maybe a different potency is needed. Our spiritual selves are a lot more complicated, but I believe in one thing from my experience, the more the desired results are surrendered, the better a chance of healing or acceptance. Not everything physical can be cured. We all have to pass through death's door one day.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:11 AM
autumn

I just sent you a PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Rosewater - thanks for your kind words.

Tainamom - thanks for sharing your experience. I saw my homey for 3 years so I did get a lot of benefit from seeing her (even though the remedies didn't work) but she started to bring more of her Shamanic beliefs into the room and I didn't find them helpful. I certainly did a lot of work on uncovering stuff through her but found no benefit to my physical condition. Another problem I had with this homey was her desire to attribute my inabilty to get better to my need to be taken care of, which is totally wrong! She also stated that I had a codependent friendship with someone who also has M.E which is madness. I know what codepedency is (my parents are) and I'm not!

Fresco - that could well be the case, but over 3 years of having homeotherapy I tried a great deal of different remedies.

Flora - glad it worked for you.

Autumn - will reply in a bit.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:51 AM
SunMist

Starbuck, I've found homeopathy powerful, even a little dangerous to my mental health when I had an aggravation to the wrong remedy. I am very sensitive to it in that I can end up "proving" the remedy like Tainamom. (So amazed to finally hear of that happening to someone else besides me.)

So my advice is that it is real, but be very choosy in who you see. Find out their experience, talk to previous patients, find out their policy if you start having bad reactions to the medicine. Your best bet for overall healing is to take a homeopath recommended constitutional remedy based on your whole mind/body picture rather than remedies based on the individual symptoms.

In the end though, I think our intuition often leads us to the right healing at the right time. So always do what feels right Starbuck!