Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-12-2018, 07:25 PM
Guide

Feet products

I can only remember the last part of this dream - I'd wandered into a room with a woman behind me who said, 'oh it's for feet' and all around on display in embedded white boxes around a circular wall were products for your feet. I started smiling and we both went over to look at everything on display. I see referencing to feet when googling but nothing about products for the feet

I also dreamt that an ex work colleague was upset and as he walked past me in work and I asked if he was ok. He looked like he was about to start crying so I stopped what I was doing and went over to where he'd sat down next to someone in another room. I leaned into him and said, 'come on, tell me what's wrong?' and heard someone say (I don't think it was him that spoke) 'blood cancer.' I pulled back shocked and said in utter surprise, 'blood cancer?'

Then we were walking together back to the room I'd been in and I had my arm around his waist whilst he had his arm across my shoulder. He kissed me on the side of my temple and pulled me into him in a comforting gesture at least twice whilst we were walking, then I woke up.

I'm wondering what 'blood cancer' would be representing!
Old 09-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator
Feet are related to standing on our own so you are looking to get something, learn something, buy into some concept maybe that helps you stand on your own. Maybe because what you are working on is related to standing up for yourself and by not doing so you have some toxic issue affecting your ability to feel alive. Blood represents our life force and cancer is something that eats away at us. So possibly the things that bother you are not being expressed and have now turned toxic to your energy and life force. Do you tend to brush your upsets and resentments aside? If you do maybe investigate why and at least allow yourself to be upset even if you don't outwardly express it to whom you are upset with. I have found writing a letter that never gets sent helps me process the things I am upset about with others.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Feet are related to standing on our own so you are looking to get something, learn something, buy into some concept maybe that helps you stand on your own. Maybe because what you are working on is related to standing up for yourself and by not doing so you have some toxic issue affecting your ability to feel alive. Blood represents our life force and cancer is something that eats away at us. So possibly the things that bother you are not being expressed and have now turned toxic to your energy and life force. Do you tend to brush your upsets and resentments aside? If you do maybe investigate why and at least allow yourself to be upset even if you don't outwardly express it to whom you are upset with. I have found writing a letter that never gets sent helps me process the things I am upset about with others.

This is interesting, I didn't just used to brush upsets and resentments aside Michelle11, I used to truly hold onto them and fester. I've made a lot of progress regarding not doing that but occasionally, something will come up and I'll have that old 'knee jerk' reaction but I can now stop myself in my tracks and take the time to see how I can better respond to it rather than reacting to it. If I'm upset now, I can show it where I didn't used to be able to. I'm having another phase where stuff is coming up and being released again so the block I had is gone and things are on the move again

I love the thought of writing things down as a way to process better, thanks for nudging that over to me, I've read so many times about how that's really helpful and I've even done it occasionally in the past. At this moment in time, I think it's something I'd want to do regularly for a while