Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Yes. That's the why of everything here, isn't it? It's not stubborness at all, or denial, or anything but the heartbreak of knowing you might not ever feel that way again.

Wonder if the time you wrote this was a sign for me or you ?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Wonder if the time you wrote this was a sign for me or you ?

It would seem it was my turn to mark this particular stripe of time...
Old 01-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
.... is the best option to just accept that most twin flames learn to live without their twin and just try to get on with life the best way I can?

Sasha,
How do you know most TFs are living w/o each other?
I actually believe that most TFs are together in physical lives and working/living to achieve their missions.
They are not talking about it, all over the internet.
Those few TFs who failed are the ones who are struggling to stay on the surface. Hence the reason for being all over here and there, trying to find the solution for peace.

My insight.
Love the connection and all its contains.
Do not focus on the human at the other end of the connection.
Provide him/her the distance, unconditional love, compassion, and acceptance.
Let him/her have their journey.
In true TF connection, he/she will go through the spiritual journey on their way, in their own time. Trust me on this.

Often it is difficult to distinguish the attraction/pull of the connection and the attraction of the human at the other end.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
If you thought it was unrequited love, it most likely is. I can guarantee that 99.9 of so called "twin flames" experience is just that, but human mind is stubborn and always wants to find ways to pacify itself with one theory or another. Also, real psychics don't even know what this term is. I'd say run away before you spend money on something that might never come to fruition. Or, maybe talk to your alleged "twin" to get their perspective. From the horse's mouth so to speak.Not from the charlatan's mouth.

I agree with you. Most of TF claims are unrequited love, nothing more. Enough time and/or another human attraction will solve that. As 99.9% broken relationships are healed that ways.

However, there are that 0.1% or even less that are genuine anomaly soul connections that may be labeled as TF (yes, as humans, we like labeling. Do I like this label? NO. But we have to name it something to discuss it here).

TF connection is not something one realizes in few months or in few years. It takes several decades to truly realize/learn the connection.
If someone can not get the connection/energy with the other person out of their mind and space after 10+yrs (even after time, healing remedies, and other many relationships), then we can start discussing TF possibility.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Ziusudra, thank you for ur comments and opinions.

I met my “alleged” twin flame 2.5 years ago so I guess as you are the expert on twin flames....until iv been in this situation a little while longer I best assume it’s unrequited love!

Not really sure why people feel the need to comment when there’s nothing remotely helpful, just patronising things they feel the need to say.
Wouldn’t mind so much If they actually had any experience in what’s being discussed.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Ziusudra, thank you for ur comments and opinions.

I met my “alleged” twin flame 2.5 years ago so I guess as you are the expert on twin flames....until iv been in this situation a little while longer I best assume it’s unrequited love!

Not really sure why people feel the need to comment when there’s nothing remotely helpful, just patronising things they feel the need to say.
Wouldn’t mind so much If they actually had any experience in what’s being discussed.

You stated that you spent so many hours on Net and etc - including use of psychic help about your connection with that person. For 2.5yrs??

During those 2.5yrs, what have you tried to move on with your life?
Trying to date others? Pursuing your own life goals?
Etc, etc?

Even the person is the TF, what does it change? How does it change you and your situation with him in 3D? Hmm?
Not a thing.

The reality is that he is not with you and may be never in this life time.

Others here are trying to remind you:
He is not your soul's mission.
He is not the purpose of your incarnation.
You need to continue with your life journey w/o him. - even he is TF.

So, give a blessing and thanks the experience. Move on.

Am I an TF expert? No. Nobody is. Why because each TF connection is different with its own agreements, own karma and dynamics from past lives. But I have been on this D@#$ connection/journey for more than 30 yrs and keeps going! So, I have some insights.

For your own sake, I hope that your person is not a TF.
Why? because there will be times, when you rather want to be a functioning schizophrenia with absolute delusions than having this connection.
With schizophrenia, you can take meds to mute your mind and brain but with this connection, you can not.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
You stated that you spent so many hours on Net and etc - including use of psychic help about your connection with that person. For 2.5yrs??

*****No. I stated that I had all of the symptoms and signs and that I didn’t have a clue why I was seeing them or what they meant. I then saw a psychic for a unrelated general reading. I never mentioned this man, she was the one who told me she believed he was my TF*****

During those 2.5yrs, what have you tried to move on with your life?
Trying to date others? Pursuing your own life goals?
Etc, etc?

*****Yes we have both briefly dated other people. Yes I have tried to live my life in the best way I can possible.....iv been on holidays, started new hobbies, further training etc etc....still he is on my mind 24/7*****

Even the person is the TF, what does it change? How does it change you and your situation with him in 3D? Hmm?
Not a thing.

*****Simply on here trying to find answers and establish if there’s anything I can do to either bring us together or enable me to move on from this torture*****

The reality is that he is not with you and may be never in this life time.

*****Yes, correct. Well done. Still on here trying to understand what I’m going through*****.

Others here are trying to remind you:
He is not your soul's mission.
He is not the purpose of your incarnation.
You need to continue with your life journey w/o him. - even he is TF.

*****I am doing but as previously stated I am trying to find peace of mind in whatever way possible*****.

So, give a blessing and thanks the experience. Move on.

****IF ONLY!!! ****

Am I an TF expert? No. Nobody is. Why because each TF connection is different with its own agreements, own karma and dynamics from past lives. But I have been on this D@#$ connection/journey for more than 30 yrs and keeps going! So, I have some insights.

*****Erm do you mean you think you have? Only if you are out there to tell me that my TF isn’t a TF because Iv only been on this journey for 2.5 years as opposed to ur 30 years.....I’m sorry but ur “alleged” TF is no more real than mine just bcoz of a longer journey, that’s a really ignorant thing to say*****.

For your own sake, I hope that your person is not a TF.
Why? because there will be times, when you rather want to be a functioning schizophrenia with absolute delusions than having this connection.
With schizophrenia, you can take meds to mute your mind and brain but with this connection, you can not

*****Thank you, ditto but only time will tell and I will continue to seek my answers through forums if that’s what I chose to do as it is my right.
If I find some comfort during a difficult time from being on here and speaking to other people in the same situation then who are you to come along on here and tell me to move on with my life? You move on with yours*****. .

END OF CONVERSATION.
Old 01-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
END OF CONVERSATION.

Sure... I moved on long time ago. Other relationships, careers, relocations, marriage, pursuing life goals, found spirituality, etc, etc.

If you ask on this forum, you will also receive answers that you do not like to hear.
It is a public forum after all.

You want someone to tell you that he is TF and how to get back with the person.
You clearly do not want to hear any other advises and opinions.

Time will tell. It is way too soon.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
Sure... I moved on long time ago. Other relationships, careers, relocations, marriage, pursuing life goals, found spirituality, etc, etc.

If you ask on this forum, you will also receive answers that you do not like to hear.
It is a public forum after all.

You want someone to tell you that he is TF and how to get back with the person.
You clearly do not want to hear any other advises and opinions.

Time will tell. It is way too soon.

I’m quite happy to hear what other people have to say, even if it’s not what I want to hear, in fact I love when someone trys to rationalise this and bring me down to earth.

What I’m not happy with is being patronised and my thoughts and feelings being dismissed and being told to move on.
From someone who CLAIMS to be on a TF jorney themselves, you might want to be a bit more careful with ur words if you feel the need to comment....you have no idea what I’m going through....not only that you have dismissed and this is by ur own words that 99.9% of people who think they are a TF are just experiencing unrequited love....but of course urs is a genuine TF connection, urs is different bcoz ur unrequainted love has lasted for 30years.
Old 01-12-2018, 10:48 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I’m quite happy to hear what other people have to say, even if it’s not what I want to hear, in fact I love when someone trys to rationalise this and bring me down to earth.

What I’m not happy with is being patronised and my thoughts and feelings being dismissed and being told to move on.
From someone who CLAIMS to be on a TF jorney themselves, you might want to be a bit more careful with ur words if you feel the need to comment....you have no idea what I’m going through....not only that you have dismissed and this is by ur own words that 99.9% of people who think they are a TF are just experiencing unrequited love....but of course urs is a genuine TF connection, urs is different bcoz ur unrequainted love has lasted for 30years.

TF is just a label which can be very misleading. I do not like this label actually.
It is being used to label certain strong soul connections.

Like I stated, all strong soul connections are unique. One does not know if the connection is truly a strong soul connection or just an obsession of human mind, until going through the work and time.

Unrequited love is when one desires the person for romantic intention and using the labeled connection to justify one's obsession with the particular person. - It always starts with an initial strong sexual and romantic feeling for the person.

A true strong soul connection involves the connection energy first. Not starting with sexual or romantic feelings/relationships.
It starts with soul level recognition of similar energy frequencies.
It is at the soul level, like recognizing an old friend that one had not seen for a long time.

Hey, time will tell and it is your time. Good luck. Don't move on. Keep searching for the way to get together with him romantically.
For your sake, he shares the same romantic feeling as you. Otherwise, it doesn't matter what you do. - even with a slim chance that it is a strong soul connection with TF labeling or not.