Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-12-2018, 11:22 PM
ImthatIm

1+1+1=1 this the Dao
But then it's not.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Can anyone see the Tao in the Trinity? Something came to me regarding the Tao, Ying/Yang and Chi while chatting to another Poster earlier on about Yin/Yang. I haven't worked out how to put in into words yet but it's there somewhere, I must dig deeper or just let it come together when it happens

Sky have you ever heard of the Buddhabrot? Try google images
Old 11-12-2018, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Sky have you ever heard of the Buddhabrot? Try google images

Thanks David, I have never heard of it before and will delve into it more, looks interesting
Old 11-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
1+1+1=1 this the Dao
But then it's not.

Tha Dao produced one and one produced two, two produced three and three produced all things.

The Father is a creator and a source from which the Son is begotten and the Holy Spirit proceeds. I see the Father as One, the Son as Two and the Holy Spirit as three, one God in three, inseparable.

From One ( Father/Source ) becomes Two (Son), the Two is Yin/Yang, inseparable and complimentary. Yin/Yang generate universal energy and produces Chi. Three is ( Chi) the Holy Spirit that flows in everything and is the Spirit in all things as is Chi...

If I've confused you all, sorry, I confuse myself constantly
I haven't worked it all out yet, it's ongoing and best to let it come to me rather than think to much.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Tha Dao produced one and one produced two, two produced three and three produced all things.

The Father is a creator and a source from which the Son is begotten and the Holy Spirit proceeds. I see the Father as One, the Son as Two and the Holy Spirit as three, one God in three, inseparable.

From One ( Father/Source ) becomes Two (Son), the Two is Yin/Yang, inseparable and complimentary. Yin/Yang generate universal energy and produces Chi. Three is ( Chi) the Holy Spirit that flows in everything and is the Spirit in all things as is Chi...

If I've confused you all, sorry, I confuse myself constantly
I haven't worked it all out yet, it's ongoing and best to let it come to me rather than think to much.

That's an interesting post and I think that you have something there though, as you yourself stated, "I haven't worked it all out yet". Update us further once you've worked out more of it. It looks promising.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:15 PM
ImthatIm

Sky123

Yes
1+1=2 earth math (our perspective)

1+1=1 Spirit math or 1+1+1=1 even higher 1+1+1=1/1+1+1=1 (which is 7) which is all one. this is the Dao

But then it's not.

But to tweek your statement toward Christianity Father/source mother/radiance Son/Light
The Spirit of God (1+1=1) Father/Mother. moved over the face of the waters. Let there be Light/Son.(1+1+1=1)
Light/day and darkness/night (Yin/Yang)

This is also the Dao
But then it's not.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 11-12-2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Sky123

Yes
1+1=2 earth math (our perspective)

1+1=1 Spirit math or 1+1+1=1 even higher 1+1+1=1/1+1+1=1 (which is 7) which is all one. this the Dao

But then it's not.

But to tweek your statement toward Christianity Father/source mother/radiance Son/Light
The Spirit of God (1+1=1) Father/Mother. moved over the face of the waters. Let there be Light/Son.(1+1+1=1)
Light/day and darkness/night (Yin/Yang)

This is also the Dao
But then it's not.

Sorry I haven't a clue what your saying
Old 11-12-2018, 03:33 PM
ImthatIm

Sky123

I was talking about the Dao which can't be explained in words

And the Trinity which is hard to explain with words and there are many trinities.

Also Christianity and eastern religions saying similar things but using different expressions.

Math is simply an expression of Gods creation which can be a link between understanding two different religions that use different words and different expressions.

You Say:
Quote:
Sky123

I say: one Father and One Mother are two but one and from them comes the Son. (Christianity Expression (Genisis)) (Your expression is also correct )
All is one.
This may not help.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:09 PM
ImthatIm

In Genesis:
God = Elohiym ( Which in Hebrew is plural )

So when Genesis states The Spirit of God was moving over the waters.
This is Father and Mother in Co-union/Communion They said Let there be Light.
They did not Create Light then it was more of a birth.
The purpose is to end the darkness that was in the deep void of earth.

Qi= Chay in Hebrew

Yin Yang is this duality. and much more.
The Dao is beyond this.