Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelabaker
thank you so much. I'm going to check it out
I might of been through a lot of pain. But heavenly father is always looking out for me. Thank you so much for your encourageing words. It means alot:):):(
Old 05-02-2015, 08:56 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I don't believe we are punished by anyone or thing but ourselves. I don't mean we attract those events to ourselves, but we may inadvertently punish ourselves further by blaming ourselves and/or adding layers of difficult emotions to what already happened. I don't know if karma exists but if it does I'm inclined to believe we actively take part in choosing particular lessons that may have come about through experiences in past lives, but it is up to us whether we decide to take those lessons. We have free will which we can exercise at anytime. Karma is a common belief that serves to create an explanation for our lot in life which is comforting for many people, but i think the meaning may be largely down to us. It is hard to see suffering as simply the result of people's unconsciousness.
I understand where your coming from. I certainly would never ask for the beatings and all the other bad things that happened to me, nor do I feel sorry for myself. But I definitely would never blame myself for what happen to me. I am very proud of myself for making it in this world. Heavenly Father is always looking out for me:):):):)
Old 05-02-2015, 09:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
How would anyone know if it's true? It's simply a belief.

Take it on board if you think it'll improve your life.
I have no idea what your talking about, but thanks anyways. I'm just trying to learn like everyone else. People seem to think I feel sorry for my self and that's not true. I'm proud of myself for making it this far. Take care:):)
Old 05-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Master

Firstly I am very sorry to hear of all you have been through ...

There is a saying 'Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls'.
There is great wisdom in those words.

Suffering can instil bitterness ... but it can also teach us compassion and empathy, and understanding. (No one understands another's suffering like someone who has suffered themselves) And through that the desire to help others.
So something beautiful can come from bad times.

As for advice: My advice would be not to look back, but to look forward.
Leave the bad behind, go forward with the beautiful.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 05-02-2015, 09:15 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Firstly I am very sorry to hear of all you have been through ...

There is a saying 'Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls'.
There is great wisdom in those words.

Suffering can instil bitterness ... but it can also teach us compassion and empathy, and understanding. (No one understands another's suffering like someone who has suffered themselves) And through that the desire to help others.
So something beautiful can come from bad times.

As for advice: My advice would be not to look back, but to look forward.
Leave the bad behind, go forward with the beautiful.
Wow that was beautiful. Your kind words brought tears to my eyes. And you are so right when you said something good can come out of this, cause it did. I never knew how to love or how it felt to be loved until I had my three children. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. I still suffer till this day, but my children and nice people like you seem to take all the pain away. Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to me:):):):)
Old 05-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Master
If you have a belief or understanding, from which you draw comfort angelabaker then hold it dear to your heart, letting no-one draw you away from it...

We all have a pathway to tread... Some are more difficult than others... But we are all on a journey to enlightenment and a higher level of understanding about life and all that such entails... Be brave - keep moving forward...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 05-02-2015, 09:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
If you have a belief or understanding, from which you draw comfort angelabaker then hold it dear to your heart, letting no-one draw you away from it...

We all have a pathway to tread... Some are more difficult than others... But we are all on a journey to enlightenment and a higher level of understanding about life and all that such entails... Be brave - keep moving forward...

Robbie....

thank you so much Robbie. You should be a counslor. I will definitely keep moving forward and not look back. You are very kind and understanding. That means a lot. Thank you:):):):)
Old 06-02-2015, 11:21 AM
Knower

I will be honest with you, I wont sugarcoat things as others like to or hide away from truth.

You have 2 options with karma, you will either be instantly punished or if its too severe you may either choose to go trough hell or reincarnate and go trough karmic life. Its kind of complicated, prior to incarnation you choose your fate, you choose where you will be born, your problems, your dreams etc. etc. imagine it as begining of a game, where you create a character and then play. In incarnation you take good and bad, you even choose with whom you want to incaranate with. You may think that fate is predestined, yes it is but you chose it in the beggining, every action has its own reaction.

Suffering is what you make of it, it depends from what kind of perspective you look upon it, it may be either worst thing ever or total bliss. For instance when something bad happens to you, you get a chance to grow and gain experience. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger and well life is all about growth, expansion and experience. While you see yourself a victim of injustice, I see you as being a strong person who was able to whitstand punishment and stand tall in the face of evil. Is it a gift to be stronger or a punishment. Doesnt heavenly father love you if he trusts you that you can whitstand it or does he hate you so he gives you bad things ? Would a good general send weak and dumb soldiers to do the hardest tasks in battlefield? You decide what you want to believe, afterall God gave us the greates gift of all, absolute free will and eternal heavenly home.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
I don't believe we are punished by anyone or thing but ourselves. I don't mean we attract those events to ourselves, but we may inadvertently punish ourselves further by blaming ourselves and/or adding layers of difficult emotions to what already happened. I don't know if karma exists but if it does I'm inclined to believe we actively take part in choosing particular lessons that may have come about through experiences in past lives, but it is up to us whether we decide to take those lessons. We have free will which we can exercise at anytime. Karma is a common belief that serves to create an explanation for our lot in life which is comforting for many people, but i think the meaning may be largely down to us. It is hard to see suffering as simply the result of people's unconsciousness.

I agree with this.

Evey
Old 06-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Knower

I believe we all plan our lives prior to incarnation. Not to say every circumstance is your planned event, we all have been given free choice. I can say that I've been where you are at wondering why my life has been difficult. I have read many spiritual books, prayed, meditated, and dug deep within myself to find my own answers.

What I have found is that my soul is very knowing. My current experience here on earth is what my soul has made a quest for knowledge and is expanding its own wisdom. My soul is learning through this human life. My human body is simply a vessel for my soul to quench its thirst for knowledge. When you trust your soul and its wisdom, you will find some peace. At least that is what works for me.

Be thankful you are asking questions. Your spiritual path has begun. Nurture it and the answers will be revealed. Trust the process.