Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-05-2016, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder

I was where you were. I had dreamt dreams of dreams of a house as a santuary, enough money so I can retire and peace in my life. Then I just hung loose and let it all in. I Allowed. I just became my joyful self and went with the flow. The money came in, then the home, then the peace. And now I am walking on Heaven....

You can do it to. Just Allow....... The Universe will deliver....

Love and Light
Old 18-05-2016, 12:25 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
So, how can i manifest bigger things, specifically money. all i know is that my thoughts come into reality so i should be able to manifest litterally anything, but im having trouble with money. Im trying not to focus on how poor i am, im trying to detach from the outcome but i guess im not doing it good enough.

So are there any tactics to use to just manifest anything you want?

You want to manifest money effortlessly?

There are four ways - in increasing order of risk:

- find generous, wealthy parents and get yourself fostered;
- inherit or be the beneficiary of a trust;
- win a lottery;
- steal it

I suppose there's a 5th way but it comes with effort (and some sacrifice) - Magick.

It's one of these "choose two of three - but you can't have the third" things.
- Quick, cheap, easy.

If you want it quick and cheap it won't be easy.
If you want it quick and easy it won't come cheap.
If you want it cheap and easy, it won't be quick.

Old 18-05-2016, 02:56 PM
There is a Judeo-Christian based concept that is embedded
deeply into the subconscious minds of millions , for centuries.
This concept came from the story of the Garden...the story...
that being, that we had to 'toil'.
The, there is ' no gain with out pain'...along the same lines.

I do not believe this at ALL...I actually believe 1000%...
'Ask, believe and receive'...'believe that it has already been given...''

''Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.''
Where is the effort in delighting in the Lord?
Well, you can not delight in something you do not know...I will
give you that ...so know Him...inside of yourselves.
Sure that takes some time and stillness...as I have said before it is as hard to sit in stillness
as it is holding your newborn and looking into it's eyes...it is in the approach, the attitude, the belief system.

What you think is hard is hard.

When things start 'just coming to you'...you will see just how
little effort is needed.
Thought creates everything....and faster still accompanied with feeling.

This is the key to my incredible success in manifesting since 1975.
Hope this encourages somebody.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
So, how can i manifest bigger things, specifically money.
Some time ago i thought you were a millionaire that wanted even more money ?

Unless i have shifted into an alternate reality where in this version you are poor. Lol

If you want money, what would you do if you walked through the dump, desiring money and a bearded guy appeared with a scroll, a pen with 'red' ink and said 'sign your soul over for ez money'.

Would you take it ?
If you did have millions of dollars months ago, you need to ask the spirit world, 'why did no one tell me to buy real gold, silver and food, when i had the money ?'

Please quote me if i am wrong, but i am sure you did say you had millions long ago.
Old 18-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Master
I ponder the whys and hows of LOA...because I have been on the receiving end many times...but there are times that I may want something so badly and then it seems like I have a string of things going wrong...health, financial, things breaking down. It bugs the snot out of me. I try to understand it. Hopefully one day I will understand.

I've gotten my house paid for...I've gotten people in my life I wanted, things just came to me, that I wanted but it wasn't like I was thinking anything....it was just a desire. I got my house during one of the most dismal times of my life, going through a divorce from a spouse who was pretty nasty... it was like the universe moved situations and circumstances around and brought someone into his life who encouraged him to give me the house and pay it off...then maybe a year at most later, she died. My ex would not have done this in a million years on his own. He was too hateful. All I know was I wanted that house (the property moreso, the house is nothing to write home about)...but it is a beautiful peace of land...spectacular sunrises over the lake...

Anyway, just recently, I got at least 100 free plants, shrubs and some trees. I adore planting. I have lots of land I plant on. I wait for clearance sales, etc...it's just a passion of mine...I noticed for over a year some plants sitting on the side of a landscapers garage. I asked my bf to ask what he was doing with them, and he did...the owner said "tell your girlfriend to come and take them! I did. :-) Took my car and my daughter's truck to haul them home. Sometimes things just happen and I don't know why or how but I'm thankful. This in the mist of 2 pretty miserable weeks.
Old 18-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I ponder the whys and hows of LOA...because I have been on the receiving end many times...but there are times that I may want something so badly and then it seems like I have a string of things going wrong...health, financial, things breaking down. It bugs the snot out of me. I try to understand it. Hopefully one day I will understand.

There seems little doubt that if you believe something strongly enough it will become you. To me it's a matter of focus and concentration and a blind "belief" in the LOA, well, verges on superstitious behaviour. Nothing wrong with that as long as one is aware. Unless you have a magic wand like Miss Hepburn, it seems dangerous to rely on LOA for anything. Nice if what you believe comes your way but don't count on it.

Sometimes practicality comes into it. I'd love to be a brain surgeon and I can believe I am one all I like, but I'm not. I'd be arrested if I went around operating on people's brains! However, focus, concentration and determination could lead me to become one after a lengthy period and supervision but that's more self-motivation than this LOA thing...which to me is never a "law" in the physics sense. You can't predict with it - as you illustrate.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:12 AM
And this is the Catch 22...you must 'rely' on the fact that
'it' will come to you...it is actually part of the Formula!
Believe and receive....know that your Father has already given it.
This is the System...no magic wand....system, method, formula.

This is why in James 1:6-8... it says, ...a double minded man can expect nothing ...
('I need this...but I don't deserve it and You'll never give it to me.')
Mixed signals do not work.

Now, to have the complete confidence that what you ask for is on it's way...
is a gift....a particular Grace from God...do I ever know that.

So...what can I say.

If you don't have the confidence...sometimes the intense, emotional desire
can still make it happen, tho....so I hear.

But, hey, don't believe me who has everything manifest...except that one thing...
but there were other forces present blocking it...This I understood...and still
have no doubt...in anything I ask for.

I look people in the eye and say ...Such and such is going to happen by Wed...
this takes incredible knowing ...and it
always comes about.

I know 100% the power we have.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Master
Okay so what about the times that everything is lined up, you feel so strong in the belief, you've asked and received (in your mind) anyway, that something good was going to happen. I've been in a place a few times lately that I was SURE, knocked to the ground sure and felt so elated. I did not think I brought on the elation myself, it just came. I was ever so grateful and SO sure the good thing was going to be. It was not. In fact, the complete opposite. It was a hard smack in my face. I have to admit, after that, I wondered about everything.
Old 19-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Experiencer

Manifest effortlessly.........to do this, you must force reality into existence. Everything that exists is probability, until you force the program to generate reality, in your mind. This locks it into reality. Manifestation.

This is assuming you believe we live in a simulated universe. IF you do accept this belief, it makes it easier to believe in the Law of Attraction.

To take it a step further.......IF you do believe we live in a simulated universe, you can assume that the " rules " set forth in the simulated program, can be rewritten, changed.

I'm not much into computer video games, but, I've played a few in the past. For some of them, I was able to find and use " cheat codes " . A certain cheat code, may give my character better weapons, more strength, mobility, etc. Now, where did the cheat code come from? For many, the programmer made them. The codes leaked out, or, someone smart enough or with enough patience figured it out on their keyboard.

Now, back to " manifest effortlessly ". Assuming we live in a simulated universe, could it be possible that the programmer(s) developed cheat codes for this simulated universe we live in? If so, could they maybe be provided to those who seek them? Ask for them?
Old 19-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I was ever so grateful and SO sure the good thing was going to be.
It was not.
In fact, the complete opposite. It was a hard smack in my face.
I have to admit, after that, I wondered about everything.
If that happens ...always look at yourself...'What could I be doing wrong?"

I will speak about me.
Have I lead a life of decades with a not knowing the Nature of God?
(Someone else might say the Law of Attraction or the Nature of the Universe..
I say "God, that's me)
Do I really know that God adores me?
Do I really believe in my gut, in the deepest recesses of my mind
that He not only has the power to do this 'thing', but wants to?
Is there ANY doubt in me?

For me...I always know it is His Will to heal, or for someone I'm praying for to sell that
house or for me to have the burden of a mortgage eliminated....
because His Will is for me /us to be in joy, period.

Do I believe He hears me?
What could I be doing slightly incorrect, since I know there is a Formula?

I person's faith that God will and can make something manifest could be enormous!
But, 'something'...and I call it 'even a sliver' of something will block the
flow of it happening...the job,
the money, the healing, the exact blouse you need for the weekend....doesn't matter.

All the duck's need to be in a row...at least for 'me'.