Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Tesla_Rain

I feel so lonely inside

What causes this?
I think its cuz I am. I just want to cry cuz I love someone and they dont love back.
My heart feels heavy
Old 19-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Experiencer

I don't know why we feel lonely. I used to feel lonely so much. I was lonely my whole life. Like really deeply lonely. I don't feel that way anymore. It's weird to say that, but it's true. We have to go through heart aches, but I don't know why. Just always remember you are not alone in your loneliness, and it can't last forever, even if it seems that way.
Old 19-06-2014, 04:03 AM
Knower
I agree with Lisbet. Sometimes it comes down to a few things. It could be that maybe it's a spiritual "down time" that hits you by surprise when you're by yourself or maybe it could be that maybe in a past life you DID have someone and you are noticing a void on this side.. It could also be a calling because sometimes God intends to get us by ourselves when He has something planned. Things in life that have tremendous effects on us as beings sometimes has the intent of making no sense . I know we could be lonely beings but we are never alone. Try read a good book and try talking to yourself because that does help. And it doesn't hurt to call upon your guardian angels or your spiritual guide because they are there with you always.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Karny13

Been there, and ya it gets lonely !! But you know its love, when it happens it happens !! Thats how it should be anyway, but thinking about all the things that you can't have inspite of being in love... ain't fair is it !!
The best thing about it is, it always comes back !!

Don't expect, just have hope !!
Old 21-06-2014, 07:22 PM
elisi

i'm sure my perspective is different because i'm much older than you-but i think it's possible some people are lonely because they don't know how to be with themselves.

some people, men and women, think they need a mate 24/7. when one relationship ends, they have to find another.

take some time to get to be comfortable with yourself.

you can be alone and not be lonely.

as far as someone not returning your affections......although it may hurt you, it obviously wasn't meant to be.

i like the line from a carly simon song...'i wasn't lookin'....but somehow you found me...'

just let things be-learn to love yourself and get to know you.

ok, enough advice. (it's the mom in me)
Old 21-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla_Rain
What causes this?
I think its cuz I am. I just want to cry cuz I love someone and they dont love back.
My heart feels heavy

So sorry to hear that. Do they know how you feel?
Maybe it would be a good idea to join a dating site (a spiritual one perhaps). Maybe you'll find a soul-mate that way?

I very much hope you find love and happiness...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Autumnmoon

Lessons

I think we feel lonely as a lesson on how to deal with our emotions. Just keep believing in yourself and reaching out to those who are a good influence to you.