Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 05:35 PM
bodylisious32

Color Taste in the mouth during meditation...

During my last few meditations , i have been left with a taste in my mouth, of peaches, i never eat peaches, and dont like them much, im wandering why this can happen?
i know smells etc... can be a link with somebody in spirit, as a way of acknowledgement, and was wandering if this can happen with the taste thing?
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 12-06-2006, 07:31 PM
chi chi

not ad a taste in my mouth but i av ad a very dry mouth n smells u wud think they wud give us sumfin we like rather than dislike lol
love chi xxxx
Old 14-06-2006, 04:04 PM
bodylisious32

lol, i kno , were smells are concerned i always get the scent of my nan,
but every now an again i get a very unpleasant smell, but i used to work as a carer, and with disabled and elderly, so i think that maybe some one who as past to spirit our trying to come through to me.......as this is a scent i remember well if ye get me.......
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 14-06-2006, 05:00 PM
chi chi

yeah i get u my gran was in a home wen she passed n although she didnt av an unpleasant smell sum of the other residents did i use to feel real sorry for them not everyone was as lucky as my gran to av all her faculties at the ripe old age of ninety n she was always spick n span god rest her soul miss her more each day hoping to see her soon i av seen but unable to reach them in meditation
love chi xxx
Old 14-06-2006, 06:01 PM
bodylisious32

Am sure you will reach that point soon, just a matter of being the right time , and practice,am still learning, and will be for along time , the fact is we dont stop learning, i have had my nans scent all day.......
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 14-06-2006, 07:26 PM
chi chi

the only time i av ad my grans scent is wen my daughter was pregnant and each time i could smell her my daughter lost her baby 3x this happened when she finally got pregnant again all i could smell was new babies she now has 2 delightful children
love chi xxx
Old 14-06-2006, 10:29 PM
bodylisious32

AWWWWWWWWWWW bitter sweet,
nice that she finally got there in the end though...
am sure her other babies our well looked after by ure gran also......
the scent of her was probly like a warning for you.....
When my mum lost her mum , the night before her funeral, her eyes went funny , she lost her vision , and everythink was colours and all zig zagged for her , she was that worried i had to go stay with her, it disapeered after a while, she left it at that, but 4 yrs on, we have not long lost my neice, and the day before she died, 18 weeks ago,the same happened to my mum again , i feel now was defitnatly a warning sadly.....
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 14-06-2006 at 10:32 PM.
Old 15-06-2006, 11:07 AM
chi chi

so sorry for ur loses makes u wonder y both young and old have to pass especially when there r those that have just started out in life or those that dnt quite make it i am sure we will understand this 1 day but y cant everyfin given to u stay wiv u its so sad
love chi xxx
Old 15-06-2006, 12:22 PM
bodylisious32

I know so sad , as she was only half hour old, never had a chance, maybe she was just too good for this world.......would of been nice to watch her grow, and see what young lady she would of become.....
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 15-06-2006, 04:08 PM
chi chi

i know what u mean i av a nephew niece n grandchildren that was all still born but its gud that i av bin given this gift as i now know that they r growing up in spirit and r happy
love chi xxx
Closed Thread