Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
be back in a few mins got something to do
Old 06-08-2006, 10:07 PM
chi chi

the glass is like a oigie board{soz dnt no ow to spell it} you av the alphabet numbers 1 to 10 n yes n no but the glass moves with just my finger on it wen i was 1st introduced to it i needed others to put their fingers on now i dnt
love chi xxxxxx
Old 06-08-2006, 10:08 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
lol! you're confusing me now sounds like we have the same views on the church lol

Oh dear! Right, I would go church if I had the time but as I have not got the time I can't go and so I won't...so, in actual fact, if I was supposed to go then I would but I suppose I am not supposed to go because I can't!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:11 PM
chi chi

pml god glad i am soba lol
Old 06-08-2006, 10:12 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi chi
the glass is like a oigie board{soz dnt no ow to spell it} you av the alphabet numbers 1 to 10 n yes n no but the glass moves with just my finger on it wen i was 1st introduced to it i needed others to put their fingers on now i dnt
love chi xxxxxx

This is probably going to be a double-post but still . . .

Ah, oujia board . . . I never used them. I've heard they can open the mind up to dark entities and attract dark energies into your life and so I have never felt the need to use one. I have heard it said that it is okay IF everyone is protected but no, I would never use one.

There are actually angel boards nowadays, which seem a lot better, though I've never used one of them either. Too much negativity surrounding the other one.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:17 PM
chi chi

but if ur protected wurs the harm? i did av a really bad experience once but i forgot to protect myself sorted it though dnt ask ow i knew wat to do i avnt a clue just did it thank god
Old 06-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account
i get ya!! lol if you were meant to be there you would be lol

no i don't use ouija boards either, i've seen a gorgeous one i'm sorely tempted to buy but i just know the temptation would be too great
Old 06-08-2006, 10:24 PM
kundalini

I knew you'd understand what I was saying daisy!

Well, chi chi, if you're protected I suppose there is no harm. It's not that though. Some of the stories have just put me off them completely. I figure that I will wait until I can have proper contact with spirits, then I'll know I'm ready. I know you have already spoken regularly to spirits chi chi, upto the age of 16 anyway, so. . .you know, you're probably more used to being in contact with them.

Anyway, Buy ANGEL boards, suit y'all better!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Deactivated Account
protection is important with all spiritual work i think
Old 06-08-2006, 10:28 PM
chi chi

mite just do that but i am in contact wiv spirit now but just get their thoughts more fun on board if there is a few of you n get things clearer if i was unsure bowt wat i have heard but now it just goes wiv me on it so it really isnt the same
Closed Thread