Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-02-2013, 12:20 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

how to attract a specific woman...... AGAIN!

On Dec 9 2012 I saw the most beautiful woman I've ever layed eyes on.

I worked an NFL game as a security guard that day. The game was sold out and there were thousands of people there. I work as a metal detector. I started out in a section of the stadium where I never worked before. I was then moved to another spot about a n hour later. There I scanned TONS of people, it was to the point where I lost my voice from telling people they were clear to go thru. (Crazy right?) I remember scanning this guy and immediately after, something told me to look to the right. (It was as if something was drawing me in) I looked and there was an EXTREMELY angelic woman staring into my eyes as if she could see thru my soul. I proceeded to look at her the same way. She was scanned and she walked away. I expected to see a man walk in with her but did not. (No boyfriend) She was beautiful and I felt a connection but I knew I probably wouldnt see her again since we were at a sold out game.

I was called by my supervisor to post up at the exits. My supervisor left so I started wandering around trying to get a glimpse at the game. I watched the game for a lil and then I noticed 2 women walking to my left. I started walking toward them. When I got close I looked AND THERE SHE WAS AGAIN!!! I was stunned! She was leaving out of the stadium so I had no chance of talking to her.

This was no coincidence! The game was sold out there were thousands of people there. How did I see her twice?? Someone give me their insight on what I should do to attract this woman again
Old 19-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Experiencer

What will be,will be ... not much help I know but from what I've seen on here lately some people get the craziest ideas into their heads over nothing lol

Just wait and see what cards the hands of fate deal you is my best answer :)
Old 19-02-2013, 01:58 AM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Na son I ain't crazy and anyone on this forum should know that the laws attraction are something special. I know what u mean when people get crazy over nothing. I guess ill just wait and see
Old 21-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Super Moderator
I am not sure how you can attract a specific woman. If you adn she are meant o have a relationship of any kind or anything, that would happen on its own.

I actually just a had a thought. Could you maybe give her tickets or something since you work there maybe they allow that???? If she comes again that is.

I heard if you right down all the qualities you want a in a woman and post it on your mirror and look at it you will manifest or attract the type you requested.
Old 21-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Niebla0007

Now that you know what she really looks like,
you can meditate with her in your mind.
Picture yourself (not fantasize her into all sorts of strange or lude ways
because if she is psychic and she she picks that up, then she probably would avoid you) meeting her again, briefly esp. before you go to sleep.
Believe
but don't dwell in it and simply see.
And yes, like Tealtwist, have something ready for her, some ways you can approach her with.
That is called manifestation.

Best of luck
Old 22-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Now that you know what she really looks like,
you can meditate with her in your mind.
Picture yourself (not fantasize her into all sorts of strange or lude ways
because if she is psychic and she she picks that up, then she probably would avoid you) meeting her again, briefly esp. before you go to sleep.
Believe
but don't dwell in it and simply see.
And yes, like Tealtwist, have something ready for her, some ways you can approach her with.
That is called manifestation.

Best of luck
You are right here, he should meditate with her in mind, then after meditation do not think about her.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Guide
I'm going to tell you a story that you will not believe. When I'm done, you will have to decide what to do. Fourteen years ago, last minute decision to go dancing with my friend. I never went during the week, but for some reason she called and I went. After two different clubs, I met eyes with this man and it was just like in the movies where everything else fades away. Kid u not, we felt like we had known each other all our lives. Until that moment, I thought that the movie Bridges of Madison County was a bunch of bull that two people could meet and instantly love each other for the rest of their lives. Then it happened to me. We spent the next three days together, as he was in town on a business trip and lived nowhere near me. When he left, I just chalked it up to a great little romance and nothing more. I got a new job and moved to another city shortly thereafter. I couldn't get him out of my head, but he had a common name so I couldn't locate him. Seven years later, I woke in the middle of the night thinking about this guy. I had to drive to a funeral ten hours away the next day. During the roadtrip, I prayed. I was not one to pray for "signs", but I was desperate. So I prayed while driving, and simply said "if I am intended to see this person again, please give me a sign." An hour after that prayer, while driving out of Chicago area on the highway, I see three semis-brown with yellow lettering. I had and have never seen any such semi's like these, but all of them said "SCOTT" (his first name) in big, huge letters on the trailers. That's all they said. And that was my sign. I practically cried. Two weeks later, after an intense internet search and peoplefinder fee, I located him. We reunited and come to find out he had been looking for me, but I had moved about a month after our encounter!! We still love each other, we believe we are soulmates and we are big fans of the Bridges of Madison county movie. Life made us believers. My advice to you is to pray for a sign if you are intended to meet her again and you will. Best wishes!!
Old 22-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator
That sounds a lot like your post should be on twin flame/ soul mate. Have you checked out that forum?
Old 23-02-2013, 02:50 AM
Guide
The story was for the sake of 40GOUN WORLD 20 to encourage him to hang on to the hope of meeting this woman again and to specifically pray for a sign that he will meet her again.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:57 PM
4OGOUN WORLD20

Thanks everyone I greatly appreciate the advice