Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-07-2019, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by carebear
Your walking on eggshells not to scare him away yet your the one being taken on an emotional rollercoaster ( per ur original post). That’s not a good space to be. It’s an indication your peace is disrupted

Why are women so afraid to ask for what they want.? If twin flames are so special where is the direct, open and honest communication? If you already asked and still didn’t get what you need than the answer is clear as day for you. Unless being friend zoned is a comfortable space for you than keep doing what your doing

I once posted on this section too. Trust me, the waiting until he was ready wasn’t worth it. It only caused pain and confusion. I never doubted the energy or connection, even to this day unlike anything i ever experienced..but....... I agree with Fairy here, sometimes it’s best to put your foot down & let that person go if you can’t get what you need, mainly for your sanity. I am in a healthy committed relationship now. I could never go back to the old path. Growing sometimes is moving forward.
I did that, but I think I'm one of the few. Or the ones who did aren't on here anymore or don't post about it.
I allowed mine a window of opportunity to come back to me, which would've been some 1-2 months after we broke up (we were together). He didn't, then for me that window closed, and it's closed for good. Not a mental decision, it was much deeper. More like a Soul decision. I couldn't have kept the window open if I'd wanted to, which I didn't btw.
Wasn't easy, no. But I deserve to be happy and have a man who wants to be with me and commit to me. I'm not going to sit around and wait for years on end, and usually in vain, for him to make up his mind to come back or not.
I doubt very much that my Soul chose to do that when I incarnated, haha.
I also know that him breaking up was not what was the original plan. But it is what it is now. Luckily I also know Spirit will never ever leave you hanging and will simply provide another wonderful person. If you open up for that of course.
I've taken the time to heal and hope to someday soon be in a happy, healthy, committed relationship like you :)
I feel that's the healthy way to go about it.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:16 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I did that, but I think I'm one of the few. Or the ones who did aren't on here anymore or don't post about it.
I allowed mine a window of opportunity to come back to me, which would've been some 1-2 months after we broke up (we were together). He didn't, then for me that window closed, and it's closed for good. Not a mental decision, it was much deeper. More like a Soul decision. I couldn't have kept the window open if I'd wanted to, which I didn't btw.
Wasn't easy, no. But I deserve to be happy and have a man who wants to be with me and commit to me. I'm not going to sit around and wait for years on end, and usually in vain, for him to make up his mind to come back or not.
I doubt very much that my Soul chose to do that when I incarnated, haha.
I also know that him breaking up was not what was the original plan. But it is what it is now. Luckily I also know Spirit will never ever leave you hanging and will simply provide another wonderful person. If you open up for that of course.
I've taken the time to heal and hope to someday soon be in a happy, healthy, committed relationship like you :)
I feel that's the healthy way to go about it.

I'm not sure how much of our lives are following a plan and how much is just various opportunities that we are presented with. Different timelines that we have available and where we end up is based on our actions and decisions. I'm not sure how much is planned out in advance.

For the record, I will not wait for years either. I am being patient for now, but if he hasn't made a move to see me within a reasonable amount of time I will have to draw the line at some point. I just want him to be ready too and not because I pressured him into it, and I know he'll make the right moves when he is. It's a little different for me than in your case because I was never in a relationship with him due to the circumstances never being right for it. So yeah, when he came back I didn't care about the past at all or anything that previously happened between us. I know he doesn't either.
The last time I spoke to him before our separation, I told him to contact me when he grew up (never thinking it would ever happen). He choose to come back now and has done a lot of work on himself (which I didn't expect either.)
I'm just not sure what a reasonable amount of time is to give him, being that he ended a long-term relationship and has been doing his self-work. While also being fair to myself of course. For now, I see nothing wrong with us re-establishing our friendship first. I have thought for a while, that I would want to be with someone that can also be my best friend, which I know he can be because we were close friends before.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Guide

Not all experiences need to be happy in order to be meaningful, or have a place in our lives. Not all people need to always have a 'happy' effect in order for this effect to be a positive force. And not all everybody has to keep up the same pace. Some people take days, others take months and others may take years to place something in the past, or give it its true dimensions, whatever they are.

I like FairyCrystal's observation that it was her soul making the decision for her... I often feel that too. And that's an important lesson on its own right.

My advice to you, Jro, is to trust your soul and be mindful of it too. Sometimes, we think that we are listening to our soul, while it is in fact an overwhelm of emotions that is taking over us. But have faith that no matter what happens with your twin in terms of the romantic relationship (and be open about the options, too) that a plan is working for you.