Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-03-2019, 08:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Living at a doorway to the other side.

My bedroom closet is a door way that spirits come in. It sounds and feels like a very large truck hitting a hole in the road off in the distance, shakes the house and a few seconds later I feel them enter my bedroom. This has happened dozens of times in the last 14 months. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?
Old 18-03-2019, 03:29 AM
Administrator
Hello

There could be a portoal open there that lets the flow of spirit energy in and out. You can claim your space back. There are crystals that will absorb energy and help close the area. You can sage the space with a blessing.

You could as well look up the history of the bedroom at times a death in the place will bring in unsettled energy.

Lynn
Old 19-03-2019, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Lynn, I'm pretty sure that what I'm living with are individual spirits of women that have passed. They are very friendly and a bit naughty at times.
But mostly they want to close to me, for the past few months I have had 4 sleeping with me. I can't see them, but I can feel them, and sometimes hear them snoring very softly. I never knew what a ghost or spirit felt like until now, they are soft, warm, and heavy as a person that's alive. I think they like me because I'm not afraid of them. I'm 60 years old, maybe they are here to take me when I pass.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

If you feel no fear from her being there it could be that she is there to watch over you, or to be there because she is a connection to the place. At times we have visitors that like or share in the same energy levels that makes us up and are harmless.

I am never alone from having spirits around me, too its natural to me to have them around you could well be the same. I do not feel that they hover around us to take us over unless we are at that place of death. Working in Hospice care from time to time I know well that when your at that point one's do come in family and others to help you over.

I have the two ladies here from time to time that both loved the house I am in. While its far from old being built in 1980 for the first woman the second owner of it too loved the house. I honer both of them when they visit one loves the kitchen the other the garden.

Lynn
Old 19-03-2019, 05:57 PM
Guide

Elkstuff60, I wanted to comment because your description of the sound of a truck hitting a hole in the road brought back an old memory of my own (first and only) encounter with a spirit. It happened to me about 20 years ago when I was living in my childhood home and during the night I was startled awake by a similar sound, like a bomb going off or a huge clap of thunder. In the same moment I felt a strong presence standing in my bedroom doorway just watching me. Unfortunately my experience wasn't as tame as yours and I was overcome with incredible fear and pulled the covers over my head until I fell back asleep. I guess I was around 18 at the time, and I thought maybe all the times I played ouija board with my friends in my room as a teen probably wasn't a good idea.
Old 20-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Newbie ;)

A lot of different things have happened or should I say encounters in the last 14 months, from simple to a bit nerve racking. Most of the females have been sweet and playful, but a few times a spirit that felt very strong would enter the room with so much power that I was unable to move. I felt that it was a male, very large. He seemed to have fun pushing me around, but would only stay for 15 to 20 minutes then leave. For most of the time it's just females, I know this because they love pressing their breast against me. Last night I slept with one under me "in the mattress" giving my back a massage, One on my right side and one on my left, and always one on top. Is anyone else living with this?
Old 21-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Most of you think I'm full of it, right? But what's scary is, it really is true. These female spirits go every where I go, even when I leave the house.
Old 22-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Guide

I don't think you're full of it. Have you always had abilities or do you think it's just where you're currently living?
Old 22-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't think I have any abilities Lucky, it just started happening to me when I moved into that bedroom. Last summer a child riding a bike"living" came up to me while I was doing yard work and asked if I had seen any ghost in the house, he said the people moved before me because of the house was haunted, mostly in my bedroom. So I guess I'm not the only one that they have shown them selves to. Also what's strange is the house is not that old, that's why I feel that maybe it was build on a port hole of some kind. They always enter threw my closet. I even had one try to pull me into the closet one night, but all I felt was my clothes.
Old 22-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Guide

If I were you I'd follow Lynn's advice above using sage and crystals. If you ask her I'm sure she'd be more specific on exactly how to do this ritual on your own. In my opinion, if you have any ounce of fear doing this on your own I would call in an expert to visit the home. I've watched too many ghost shows to know sometimes these rituals don't always go smoothly.

In addition, I'd be so curious to do some research to see if you can find out what happened in that house. Let me know when and if you do...I'm curious also.