Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 27-03-2019, 04:38 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Yes i agree with you and thank you.
I have used caution, thats why i havent used it but just a few times!!!! The first time is when i heard what sounded like my friend.

The last time i used it, i felt afraid. I have clairvoyance, so when i used it last time, i started seeing evil things through my vision. And then i prayed and asked God to forgive me for using it and to make the bad spirits go away!

I think thats crazy though how you said they use the box to communicate, but that they are attracted to me..... I wonder why that is. Other people use it all the time and they dont get much. Its just weird to me.

Those who stay close to this earth plane do so because they prefer it to moving into the 'higher' vibrations of the etheric level. There will be many reasons for their maintaining their proximity but they're not necessarily the people to keep company with. They're attracted by your 'light' and appear to enjoy your company, perhaps because it strengthens their link to a place they'd prefer to be.

I'm confused though. As you're clairvoyant, you say, surely what I've been writing about you should already understand? And if you're seeing what you've described as "evil things" doesn't that suggest you should be putting your box to one side and leaving it there? Communication with our unseen friends should be warm and uplifting. You will never have reason to feel afraid about those you love and they are the ones you should be focusing on.
Old 27-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Master

Well i have spiritual gifts, but i am always learning more and more all the time....There are still lots of mysteries with the spirit world..... I will be learning about it for the rest of my life.

Yes i do think i shouldnt be using it.... Thats why i havent used it lately. But i have seen evil and bad spirits a lot in the past anyway. (Without using anything) I never knew why they were targeting me. I have seen demons in the past!

I watch a lot of "Ghost Adventures" episodes, so i finally was curious enough to try out the spirit box!!! Hahaha
Old 27-03-2019, 10:09 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Well i have spiritual gifts, but i am always learning more and more all the time....There are still lots of mysteries with the spirit world..... I will be learning about it for the rest of my life.

Yes i do think i shouldnt be using it.... Thats why i havent used it lately. But i have seen evil and bad spirits a lot in the past anyway. (Without using anything) I never knew why they were targeting me. I have seen demons in the past!

I watch a lot of "Ghost Adventures" episodes, so i finally was curious enough to try out the spirit box!!! Hahaha

My take on the matter is that if one is to communicate with discarnates then it's better to choose the ones you'd like to speak to and not have them choose - or use - you. Communication can only be started by discarnates but you have the right to discontinue any you are not comfortable with.

If you're being contacted by spirits you feel are bad, or demons as you put it, then you have the power to break off all such contact and you should not hesitate from doing so. It would benefit you to be supported by an experienced spiritual medium - not a psychic. Such a person could teach you how to 'close down' so you're not open to just any wannabe communicator - you need to know how to be in charge of your sensitivity and how to discourage mischief-makers attracted to your 'light', your psychic awareness. Here in the USA it's hard to find anyone to help in that way but it's worth checking online. If not then there are books written to help guide mediums hoping to improve their gifts.

Please keep in mind that spirit communication is not meant as entertainment but the junk on TV is. Remember also that in the world of the spirit there are no mysteries; what happens there isn't mysterious or magic. Teachers and guides have taught much about what can be found there even though there remains much still to learn after we have passed over.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:12 AM
Master

Thanks for your help!

Maybe one day i will solve the mystery on my friend. Whether they are alive or dead.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
My take on the matter is that if one is to communicate with discarnates then it's better to choose the ones you'd like to speak to and not have them choose - or use - you. Communication can only be started by discarnates but you have the right to discontinue any you are not comfortable with.

If you're being contacted by spirits you feel are bad, or demons as you put it, then you have the power to break off all such contact and you should not hesitate from doing so. It would benefit you to be supported by an experienced spiritual medium - not a psychic. Such a person could teach you how to 'close down' so you're not open to just any wannabe communicator - you need to know how to be in charge of your sensitivity and how to discourage mischief-makers attracted to your 'light', your psychic awareness. Here in the USA it's hard to find anyone to help in that way but it's worth checking online. If not then there are books written to help guide mediums hoping to improve their gifts.

When I first started trying to contact spirits I was very naive, I had all sorts of bad experiences. Now I always say before doing a reading, etc... That I only have loving spirits around me and bad spirits are to stay away. I see myself surrounded by a bright white light. I've never had bad spirits come to me since doing this.

I have thought about buying a ghost box, they seem interesting but I have my doubts about them. If I buy one to see what they are like, I will apply the same ritual to it as I do with my readings. If I had tons of money, I'd buy all the Ghost Adventures equipment and have a play around with them!