Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-04-2019, 06:37 AM
Pathfinder

how do i protect myself from my sis negitive energy

Hello everyone , my sis about a yr ago moved in with me her &her husband couldn't get along they r like mixing oil &water together ,anyway i noticed iam beginning to feel or pick up her negative energy i can feel it even through we are not in the same room , she acts like or looks like she's mad at the world , shess can be hateful at the drop of the bucket. sometimes it can get on my nerves , I've gotton to where i can only be in the same room with her for alittle bit & go to another part of the house. , I've heard ppl on youtube talk about being a enpath i not sure if i spelled it right , but one time she went to spend the night wuth a her daughter ,it seemed like i. couldn't feel her negitive energy when she wasn't there that night it was relieving , as soon as shhe got back i could feel it again. i wqs wandering is there anyway i can block her negituve energy vibes without throwing her out of the house. Even through she can be a very rude &hateful peerson. any advice. is appreciated thanks
Old 24-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Master
You are energeticaly connected with your sister.And the bond is even stronger cause you come from the same bloodline.

No idea how to get through this.

Maybe you should try a cleansing bath,and find a way to convince your sister to do it also.

Once again i'll mention dry bay leaves.

Put some leaves over the bath water,and leave it for some hours to charge before you take your bath.
Old 26-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Master
Hi Dawn infinity - I am also an empath. As an empath you really need to learn to protect yourself. I used to feel as if I was on a boat and everyone was pushing me around. I am going to outline the things that I do on a regular basis. These practices should help you to cleanse and protect your aura.

1. Sage your house daily - this will help to cleanse the house of negativity that is absorbed. If the negativity is very charged - do this morning and evening.
2. Protect yourself by envisioning a purple light (you can also use pink, white light and gold if you'd like) around you. You will need to top this up every four hours if the feelings are highly potent. Test this out and you will work out how much you need to do this.
3. Have regular rock salt baths.
4. Buy a black tourmaline bracelet and wear it every day. My old boss was a nasty bully, with a very negative energy, when I started wearing a black tourmaline bracelet things got easier. Research stones to protect empaths there are loads and you can mix them up and vary what you use, choose what you feel drawn too.
5. If you do feel out of sorts though and it happens when you are not aware, call upon the angels and ask them to remove the energy that is not yours immediately, thank them for their help and ensure that you breath fully.
6. Put protection crystals in the four corners of your bedroom...

I know that this might sound like a great deal of work and effort, but think of it in the same vein as you would eating or brushing your teeth. It is essential for empaths to protect themselves from absorbing other people's emotions and feelings...
All the luck
Old 26-04-2019, 11:52 PM
Master
Have you tried having a heart-to-heart talk with her about it?
Old 27-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Master

That's a hard one. I would suggest seeing she has been staying with you for a year now, to suggest to her that maybe it is time for her to get her own place and offer to her to help her to find somewhere else.

It would near impossible without constant work to keep her energy from yourself when living in the same environment and so closely connected. Even if you put up a shield, you usually still have energy links together which negative energy can just be flowing through. You keep cutting these but they will keep reforming.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Pathfinder

i think you should embrace your sisters energy and not shy away from it, understand where she is coming from and accept her.