Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-03-2019, 10:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Constant 'activity' feeling in heart chakra

Hi

I am going through some healing/changes/development in my spiritual work. I've developed a heightened activity feeling, a bit like anxiety or excitement but in my heart centre/between heart and throat. It's there pretty much all the time.

Has anyone else had this? I thought I'll just keep reiki'ing it if I can't work out what's going on!
Old 22-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Knower
I almost constantly feel a pressure in my heart chakra. It feels like a 5-pound weight sitting on my chest. It's neither pleasurable or anxiety, but it makes me a little weary because it won't go away. I've once felt bliss in my heart, and once felt bliss in my crown. But they get so intense that I close them off unintentionally and they never come back. But that pressure in my heart and my 3rd eye is always there. I don't know what it is. Unless you're feeling the Quantum Field that permeates everything.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:20 AM
Guide

You can clear your mind and ask Spirit what it is and what is the optimal way to heal it.
Old 23-03-2019, 02:40 AM
Master
Remember that it's energy in the body and the chakras... it's energy that moves along through the body. So if you're feeling pressure or like something is hovering... it's the energy building up. Imagine a water hose that's kinked in the middle... the water builds up.

I would focus on finding balance through all the chakras, if one is blocked or tight, the energy will still try to press through. Working gently on all the chakras should help alleviate some of the discomfort while your system is changing and adapting.

Seren, you might try singing or humming songs that you find happy and full of love to get that energy moving. Speak the things you know your heart needs to speak, even if you think it's silly :) tell the world your favourite memory, or that you adored the neighbours cat when you were a child.

Old 23-03-2019, 08:13 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Thank you everyone. I like the idea of singing/ saying things. I've been trying some kundalini yoga chants but I think saying things might be more meaningful to me as the yoga is still new so I don't feel really connected to it yet.
Old 23-03-2019, 08:30 AM
Knower
With regards to saying things, Bhakti Yoga makes extensive use of mantras. Speaking the name of a deity with a mantra is considered actually them being there present. Bhakti Yoga is often said to be the easiest path. It is the path of love and devotion toward a deity.
Kundalini Yoga can be dangerous if you force it. It is easy to become disarranged in your energy centers if you are not careful. I chose the path of devotion because I love love, and I really care.

Kundalini Yoga is all about experiencing, and many will say that true yoga goes beyond just experiencing. You don't have expectation on what should happen.
Old 23-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
With regards to saying things, Bhakti Yoga makes extensive use of mantras. Speaking the name of a deity with a mantra is considered actually them being there present. Bhakti Yoga is often said to be the easiest path. It is the path of love and devotion toward a deity.
Kundalini Yoga can be dangerous if you force it. It is easy to become disarranged in your energy centers if you are not careful. I chose the path of devotion because I love love, and I really care.

Kundalini Yoga is all about experiencing, and many will say that true yoga goes beyond just experiencing. You don't have expectation on what should happen.

Thank you I'll look into both forms. I don't feel like I'm forcing kundalini though and sort of combining it with my reiki work so not too worried about doing too much too soon. I'm going through a deep heal after being attuned to reiki 'master' level and it's been hanging around since then. So I started to look into other things which may help it other than just reiki on its own. The yoga I'm doing ends up being very small amounts as I'm so inconsistent with my time commitments
Old 24-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seren
Hi

I am going through some healing/changes/development in my spiritual work. I've developed a heightened activity feeling, a bit like anxiety or excitement but in my heart centre/between heart and throat. It's there pretty much all the time.

Has anyone else had this? I thought I'll just keep reiki'ing it if I can't work out what's going on!

Hi Seren, I have this happen when there is major change going on in my life. The only time it disappears is when the healing of the change has occurred. I am currently going through it because I am dealing with a matter than links to my heart chakra and yes, the pain is there all the time. It hurts for me and yes, it does feel like anxiety.

Firstly I can tell you that once the healing of whatever is being cleared within happens the pain will stop. Now the tough thing is that this can take years for some people. Dependant on what they are healing. Therefore, I would say keep healing, also connect with it.

I grab a pen and paper and write about it, ask it what it wants to tell you, what you need to do. Sometimes, not always, however sometimes this method reaps results quicker.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
Oh also Seren - you might want to check out my thread re: heart chakra in this section, lots of people have given some great suggestions
Old 24-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Oh also Seren - you might want to check out my thread re: heart chakra in this section, lots of people have given some great suggestions

Great thanks will take a look later.

I did my first scribing yesterday on the back of another thread where it was suggested to someone else. I wasn't asking about the heart issue, more other stuff in real life which are probably linked to it anyway. At the end I was asking what do I do and it said "imagine a (lotus) flower, fill it with light and send it directly to your heart". This is referring to when I do my visual meditations.

I thought that was a really beautiful idea and a good way to keep focus on that area rather than reiki alone. So will try that a few times.

I'll use scribing a lot more now I've discovered it and had a go. Very useful tool as previously only spoke via pendulum, tarot or dreams which sometimes is vague or lengthy.