Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-11-2018, 02:20 AM
Ascender
Talking Theories of When We Will Have Very Open Contact

I have been listening to the Channeling Erik and I've heard contact will happen in only 3 years. This was from one of the Jaime as channeler videos.
THAT'S ONLY 3 YEARS!
She also said that we are beyond the 50% threshold where people believe open contact is imminent/aliens exist.

But some of us don't even think about possible alien contact with humans at all.

What do you think? Do you know Bashar says his group won't make contact for like another 12 years? But another will make contact much sooner. So both sources say very open contact is on it's way in very soon. SO our society will change!
Old 06-11-2018, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I have been listening to the Channeling Erik and I've heard contact will happen in only 3 years. This was from one of the Jaime as channeler videos.
THAT'S ONLY 3 YEARS!
She also said that we are beyond the 50% threshold where people believe open contact is imminent/aliens exist.

But some of us don't even think about possible alien contact with humans at all.

What do you think? Do you know Bashar says his group won't make contact for like another 12 years? But another will make contact much sooner. So both sources say very open contact is on it's way in very soon. SO our society will change!

All I can say is...it can't happen fast enough, hahaha. The thing is we as a species are really not well advanced on the morality/ethics scale and it's really beginning to trip us up. Looking all round, I see a lot of regression, hatemongering, and fearmongering.

So we will need to rely on them for their part to scrupulously not make pacts with individual corrupt, power-hungry governments as was done in the past by some ETs as we've all heard by now. Whilst they lead by example (I hope) regarding peaceable interaction and sharing the reality that we are not alone

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 06-11-2018, 07:43 PM
Deactivated Account

I am not sure, but I wonder. I don't think it'll be for a while, that said, NASA has been priming us a lot lately. With articles like "bacteria found on Mars"... lol
Old 30-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

To the best of my knowledge, they will appear en mass to the plain sight ONLY during a major cataclysmic event. It will be some sort of convergence of multiple catastrophes happening at once.

They cannot appear to the plain sight in ordinary life because it is too dangerous. It would raise energy levels to a dangerous degree. People would die of fright, others will go mad. It's only during a major crisis already happening that they will appear.

Think of it this way: you know that bears exist. Or moose. Say you're in an area where you encounter a creature you're very familiar with. You're still going to be spiked or roused by having come into direct contact with a creature you already know exists.

For the sky species to appear, in a world of great ignorance, it would be a thousand times more intense than crossing paths with a bear or even a moose.

I'll certainly be affected but because I have experience, with those creatures and with extreme crises, I will do much better than most others. It could be a real "take me to your leader" moment for me, ready to work.
Old 30-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Newbie ;)

hi I talk to pleiadians a lot , sure they would want to help but they already do
to individuals and show them selves to individuals . I mean just look at the news ,
stuff like the u.s. still promoting the idea that Russia and china are potential enemies and
so much extremely primitive ,negative stuff is promoted to keep souls down in the lower vibes .
Those with that agenda are not your friends .complex and effective social engineering is in full swing to keep all down ,out of the higher energies
but Pleiadians have the energies (source) on their side . the cycles of pointless incarnation and karma need be shortened , made aware and broken where possible.
So much knowledge is being kept hidden , so many get ill for no reason , so much can be known . reasons for illness like cancer and what ever are known to the pleiadians
and those who are close to them . but 'earth agendas' have other goals unfortunately for those who are running after and are part of 'that rat race', blindfolded by the organizers of the race to see only whats told to them as truth.
Old 14-05-2019, 03:31 AM
Master
I'm not sure when we will ever have open contact with Extraterrestrials maybe not in this lifetime. I'll probably be dead before that happens. I wonder how many different types of species there are and what do they actually look like physically. Aliens probably don't look anything like how they are depicted in pictures.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Knower
Movie space aliens depict human culture.
Old 14-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Creek77
Movie space aliens depict human culture.
Off -Topic but I love your avi. Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron is one of my favorite Dreamworks animated films . It's just beautifully well produced. I love the fact that the it's not a musical and the animals don't talk except you can hear spirit's thoughts .
Old 23-05-2019, 01:53 AM
Master
I think if we were to have contact with Extraterrestrials it would be a catalyst on earth. And encountering them could be a negative or positive experience . I doubt I'll even would be alive still to witness of coming in contact with them.

Last edited by girlsearching : 23-05-2019 at 03:07 AM.
Old 23-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Knower

I think the most likely invasion will be made by Intraterrestrials. This forecast was made by the Polish explorer Ferdinand Ossendovsky in his book "Men, Beasts and Gods".

He related a conversation he had had in 1921 with the head Lama of the Tibetan Buddhist monastery at Narabanchi, close to the ruins of Karokorum, the imperial capital of Genghis Kahn. He was told that in 1890 "The King of the World" had visited the monastery to convey a series of prophecies. After apocalyptic events in the early 21st century in which the vast majority of humanity will be wiped out, "the peoples of Agharta will emerge from their subterranean caverns and appear on the surface of the Earth". (This means from the parallel world which "The King of the World" is known to rule in the Tibetan tradition.)

The peoples of Agharta are those indicated by Jesus at Matthew 21:43 in the Parable of the Evil Doers: "Therefore I say unto you that the kingdom will be taken from you (i.e. the Chief Priests and Pharisees) and given to a people who will produce the true harvest..."

As for the present world population I take note of the statement made by the Queen of the Universe in apparition at a convent in 1973 that: "I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in Me will be saved." The phrasing of this promise suggests that those to be saved will be removed to safety alive before the calamities descend upon those condemned, and by the phrase "will be saved" She was not speaking of redemption into heaven.