Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-04-2017, 07:45 AM
Master
The other thing probably worth mentioning is that people usually react differently dependent on how their loved one died;
if they died from suicide the reaction to their death may be different than if they died from some disease, or if they were
murdered the reaction is usually different than if they died from old age. An also if the person was terminally ill they
usually have time to say goodbye to loved ones which often does not happen if they die suddenly. So how a person dies
often determines, but not always determines, the emotionalism their survivors have about their death. People often get angry
when a loved one dies from suicide or is murdered but usually accept it better when a person has lived a long life and dies
from old age.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Master
Phoenix- My condolences on your losses. It is a hard thing to have to go through.

Starman- What you have gone through is indeed difficult to have to go through. The closest I have been to the bodies of those who passed was my grandfather at his services. He was cremated and buried but before this there was a body viewing tradition for the family to say our goodbyes. I wiped his brow or the forehead with my hand.

Slayer- I have never lost my sibling or parents, like many have. This must be difficult for you. My condolences to you.

Thank you for and to everyone who has posted. I wrote the thread because I have been struggling with these thoughts about my lack of tears during services and also in a bit of nostalgia for those whom have passed, as I often miss them very dearly.

My thanks.
Old 11-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Saturinepluto, if something is wrong with you then there is something wrong with me. And their ain't nothing wrong with me, so by that logic...

Of course people are going to think something is wrong. You just have to deal with.

I never wish harm, nor am I happy seeing others I. Misery, as I am sure you can relate. We are who we are and their is a good reason for it. I have been searching for ways to channel my lack of w/e everyone else seems to consider normal, into something helpful and fulfilling.

People (strangers at funeral even) friends an just know it all people, have always had something to say. Like you I had people come up preaching egotistical nonsense to me. Explaining and whining about this that and the other and having some sort of nerve to talk down to me like I had never experienced pain. Saying "oh sweety one day you'll understand." These people only wanted to hear what they had to say. Because I should be so lucky to get advice from a wise soul .

Then they'd walk away all satisfied cause she manages to delude themselves into thinking they were any use to me. The guy we were about to toss in the ground had more beneficial remarks than these morons.

Sorry Im getting a bit cynical :-P

My point is though that I used to get furious. Thinking " This broad has no idea what I go through everyday. And vise versa, so let's go ahead and just mind our own business, k?

But that seems to be difficult for many people, idk.

But now. I don't care, I have analysed this from every angle I have seen so far and I'm doing anything wrong. just what God put me here to do.

If your heart doesn't want to participate in the same mourning process as everyone else then f their opinion of you.
Old 11-04-2017, 03:21 PM
Knower

Dear Pluto

I f you allow me to ask, not about your felling, but what represents death to you?

For me due to my beliefs I think like a loved one that is going to travel far, with very little access to communication, but some day ahead, I will see and live together again.

So I don’t feel any sort of emptiness or felling of loss, just will miss for some time and that is all.

By this reason I don’t cry either in funerals, just for the record I missed my grandmother’s funeral, not because I didn’t like, au contraire I love and still love her very much, she was a very important person in my life! But I knew that I will not help her in any possible way being present but my prays for her since that day were more important than attend the funeral and forget her as everybody does…

All my family think in the same way, others outside family may asked about my absence and I don’t really care what they thought about…

Just for better understanding, the spirit from my grandmother still exist, and her body (who served for a purpose) was lying down in the coffin like and old close in a box to be disposed!

She still alive and helping me in their way and capacity and she knows I still love her and nothing really changed… I just don’t see her, but she is around us all the time!

My family is not special, it happens with everybody, they just don’t know!

Lack of information about afterlife gives the sensation of loss, separation and so one… poor people!

In case you would like to know more about this after like I suggest to read books on below link!

http://www.ssbaltimore.org/e-books.html

Good reading!
Old 17-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
You are allowed to feel anyway you like,its your feelings and emotions, nobody else has any right to tell you how to function under duress
Everyone is different!
Horse's for course's.

Kind Regards Billy,