Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-10-2010, 11:08 PM
Sangress

Would you mind explaining how to perform this light-breathing shower, if you don't mind?

I cleanse my energy system daily in various ways. I'm actually extremely sensitive to such things, so I make sure I stay clean and healthy so that my physical body can keep a balance as well.

I wonder, if this shadow reflects something negative then would it not cause problems with my own energy system and others, rather than just acting as a physical shadow?

Hmm. I've often practiced deep meditation and regressed to past experiences of this life, (and other lives, but that is irrelevant) just to Analise the emotions I have experienced there and then.

I often wondered why others emotions continue on even though they change and develop so dramatically through their lives. I have always found it confusing even as a young child that someone could still be upset about something that is in the past and finished. As a small child I would always tell my mother and siblings "Go take a breath. It's done now and you can be calm if you want." And for some reason that part of my has not changed at all. It's very odd.

I've always thought that emotions should be just as passingly familiar as this moment to the next, so that all experiences can be remembered for what they are, not how they effected ones own emotions and perceptions.

But that is all my own ramblings and opinions, others think much differently.

I hope your suggestion sheds some light on this shadow, Xan. ;p

Last edited by Sangress : 30-10-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
If its a creation of my own subconscious expectations why have 24 people seen it themselves, without my prompting or asking them, and many without previous knowledge or experiences of a spiritual nature?

And a reality where light doesn't exist...hmmm. There is light in the physical world, which is where I prefer to project to at this point in time . . .

What are your thoughts on this after having such an explanation proposed to you? I wonder.
Because everyone EXPECTS to see one, so you see one.
You're in a world built upon your beliefs and expectations (to name but a few).

You're not projecting in the "physical".
You're projecting in a non-physical counterpart of the physical (or so some believe).

There's a massive difference there.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Sangress

what is the difference when you can manipulate the physical world, and the people in it, just as easily as if you were in your own physical body?

I see no difference apart from my own lack of flesh and blood, and a lack of a lot of the limitations that come with a body too...

Everyone around me is physical. So it seems that I am in the physical world, but in a non-physical form.

I only paid attention to my shadow after people commented on it.

I never expected to see one since only physical bodies block the passage of light....non-physical states of being shouldn't do such a thing.

Last edited by Sangress : 01-11-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Would you mind explaining how to perform this light-breathing shower, if you don't mind?

A light shower can be done by bringing pure light down from the universe through the crown and flooding all through your body, and energy bodies, with it... then expanding it around yourself in a sphere or luminous cocoon.

Quote:
I wonder, if this shadow reflects something negative then would it not cause problems with my own energy system and others, rather than just acting as a physical shadow?

I am wondering about this too, Sangress. I made an assumption that it's negative energy but really we don't seem to know what it is. The astral body doesn't have a shadow like the physical body does, on the side away from the sun, since light is everywhere in the higher planes.

If it were me, the next time I saw it I would turn around and get a closer look... and ask It what it is.

I hope you let me know what you find out.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 01-11-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 12:46 AM
The Meditator

Quote:
Update - Both of my new challenges were a success. I also accidentally physically injured someone with my spirit form...so I now know to be more careful with my tail....O_o

I didn't read all the post here but.. (just in case this is no help i'm sorry XD)

But, a good book to read, that if I remember correctly Xan told me about it, is Robert Monore's Journeys out of the body. Fore, in it he talks about literally "pinching" someone hundreds of miles of away when he astral projected and left a mark on them.

So, anyways just thought I would tell you about that book; cause its a good read.
Old 02-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Sangress

Xan, I'll try your light-breathing shower technique when I can.

I asked the shadow what it was and it simply mimicked me in perfect time and doesn't seem to have any awareness at all. I stepped through to the higher levels of existence (astral, the spirit world...etc) soon after and found the shadow was no longer there.

Mediator - I'm not a big reader because I learn from personal experience, but I might take a look at the book because it may have more information about the subject.

Its good to know someone else has effected someone physically with their non-physical form.

It actually answers another question I had in another post about "dangerous skills" which is also connected to my astral traveling (though more on the darker side of my experiences.)

Thank you very much, all of you.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Master
I asked the shadow what it was and it simply mimicked me in perfect time and doesn't seem to have any awareness at all. I stepped through to the higher levels of existence (astral, the spirit world...etc) soon after and found the shadow was no longer there.

Interesting though not surprising, Sangress.

If you ever meet up with a wise being in the higher astral you could always ask him/her about the shadow, 'cause down here below we don't really know that much.

Xan

Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
I have a new challenge. While I AP I want to be able to be seen in a photograph. I just have to figure out how to check the photo and actually have a photo taken....O_o Any ideas on how to get this photo taken in the first place?

I wouldn't say I eat souls, just comsume energy. I think the Soul Eater title is reserved for things that aren't lucky enough to possess enough energy to sustain their existence while I "feed" from them.

I'm constantly draining in some form or another, so I suppose energy is like oxygen, food and water to someone like me, therefore I need it constantly.

If I don't get any I tend to get physically ill and pass out....etc.

But I do find AP to be the most sating feeding method. I get to stalk and hunt prey while I'm in my true natural form, who wouldn't enjoy that?

Sangress...that sounds exhausting...(and btw what is your true form? do you mean your physical form or a non-physical projection of your "true form", whatever that may be)

Have you ever tried opening yourself to light instead of feeding on etheric energy? You can receive it through any of the many, many energy points in the etheric body, or via one or more major chakras.

There is an endless supply of this energy and as a benefit there is no residual "****" attached to it. It's like cutting out the middle man and it does not involve a prey/predator relationship to other beings.

Peace,
7L
Old 08-11-2010, 06:54 AM
Sangress

It's exhausting only when I am in ill health of some kind.

True form = what and who I am outside of my physical body, who I have always been despite whatever physical skin I happen to take.

What is light? Is it a type of energy?

And chakras...hmm, there is a problem there. I have no chakras, the only things close to chakras that I do have are adapted to hold energy from outside my body which I store from draining energy.

If "light" is actually ambient energy, that is energy loose in the air...then that is not clean at all, it must be filtered before it is consumed.

And if "light" is your own pure energy produced by the energy centers/chakras within your energy system/etheric body....then I do not have such a thing at my disposal.

If "light" is some kind of pure energy from a free unlimited source, then please direct me to it and let me start gorging myself. lol.

And hmm....no prey predator relationship. I was created an energetic predator...so technically the energy I drink will not change my natural behaviour....but it will lessen the hunger and illness that comes with energetic deprivation.

Though, considering its a pure source, one cannot consume the same potent thing all the time or they become "immune" to it or it ends up being too much of a good thing and they get addicted or worse...

That's a heck of a lot to consider....*blinks dazedly*
Old 09-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Master
Sangress... I have a hunch that the shadow may be your etheric body, which you would not see as you go further from the physical. Someone here used to say she saw hers which was sort of a grey blue.

Light is not generated by us, but we are created from - made of - universal light, sound and love.

Here's the directions to it: Go higher. Go deeper. Go into unboundariedness. And keep going.

Xan