Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-07-2019, 12:24 AM
Pathfinder
Color Affirmations And How You Can Get Results!

GAH. *Frustrated noises*

So, I meant to be more active on here, and way more consistent with my posts!
(^__^)

Unfortunately, the world of retail work has kidnapped me, lately, and I've been too darn busy to get on here, much! And let me tell you guys, it's been WEIRD at work. Really weird. As in, customers- throwing-cakes-at-their-spouses, and, dudes-accidentally-setting-themselves-on-fire-in-the-store weird.

Golly, that's a long story.

I wanted to tell you folks what's worked for me, affirmation-wise, and to even give an example.

1. Write yo' affirmations down. (This makes it more real. Sets it in STONE if you will, or um...paper, heehee!)

2. Follow or read some blogs that have information regarding your goals! For example, if you want some romance- read blog articles about successful relationships!

3. Meditate and envision yourself already having what ya want! (Yeah, yeah, I know this one's been talked about before. BUT, I'm telling ya, this is totally essential~)

4. Take ACTION.

Now, as an example- I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time, now. But, me being me, I kept putting it off.

...And putting it off, wanting it, but not taking the action to work towards that goal.

Until I actually took action. I read other blogs, looked up how to go about it, etc.

I came upon a couple videos in my YouTube feed one day, just out of the blue- in which somebody talked about havin' a LiveJournal.

Somethin' clicked, you guys.

And I started a LiveJournal. (Can't post a link to it yet, since I'm so new on here- but I go by TabbyTalks, on there!) So if you're interested in hearin' more about this crazy, eccentric gal, be sure to give it a look! *Nudge nudge*

It's not much...but it's a start! *Cheers* So if there's something you guys have been wanting, don't wait until tomorrow. Start today~ say those affirmations and take action.

Because you can do anything you put your mind to.

Love and light, everybody~

Last edited by TabbyCat : 14-07-2019 at 01:35 AM.
Old 29-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder
The Law of Attraction...
Some people say it works.
I believe more in ACTION.
Old 03-08-2019, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer26
The Law of Attraction...
Some people say it works.
I believe more in ACTION.

YASSS! Totes agree!
Old 03-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Pathfinder

I needed to read your words, TabbyCat. I'm having a sad morning and for no apparent reason. I've read that past lives (which, supposedly, happen simultaneously) can affect how we're feeling in this life.

Honestly, I hate this mood. Was listening to a clever song that usually makes me smile and started dwelling on the suffering of people. Okay, enough said. Gotta focus on the positive.

Oh, by the way, koodos on having so much ambition.
Old 15-08-2019, 04:53 AM
Pathfinder
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLou
I needed to read your words, TabbyCat. I'm having a sad morning and for no apparent reason. I've read that past lives (which, supposedly, happen simultaneously) can affect how we're feeling in this life.

Honestly, I hate this mood. Was listening to a clever song that usually makes me smile and started dwelling on the suffering of people. Okay, enough said. Gotta focus on the positive.

Oh, by the way, koodos on having so much ambition.

Aww, I'm sorry I missed your response to this, CreativeLou!
I'm sorry to hear you were having a sad morning, and are dwelling on the pain of others. I definitely think there is truth to the idea of past lives affecting this one-

Sounds like you are a music lover! : )
If I can, I'd like to recommend another song for you- maybe a couple good songs-

"I do adore" By Mindy Gledhill

And, "Here, Right Now" By Joshua Radin

Beautiful songs that might lift your spirits a bit! ~

And thanks for the compliment! I'm definitely not as ambitious as I'd like to be, hehe, but I'm working on it! (^_^)
Old 15-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Pathfinder
Great post, love it! You can take a step further and create sigils out of your affirmation. I'll probably create a post about sigils and affirmations and how you can combine 2 to have the ultimate steroid shot and juice up your spiritual ascension. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_(magic)

Quote:
A sigil (/ˈsɪdʒəl/; pl. sigilla or sigils) is a symbol used in magic. The term has usually referred to a type of pictorial signature of a demon or other entity; in modern usage, especially in the context of chaos magic, it refers to a symbolic representation of the magician's desired outcome.

In medieval ceremonial magic, the term sigil was commonly used to refer to occult signs which represented various angels and demons which the magician might summon.[1] The magical training books called grimoires often listed pages of such sigils. A particularly well-known list is in The Lesser Key of Solomon, in which the sigils of the 72 princes of the hierarchy of hell are given for the magician's use. Such sigils were considered to be the equivalent of the true name of the spirit and thus granted the magician a measure of control over the beings.[2]

Old 23-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Results

Like anything you must work at it to see results.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I persevere with my affirmations and journaling more than even my physical exercise and food routines and they are really unfolding into beautiful results.
Old 28-04-2022, 08:13 AM
Ascender

Some very good points here. You start with the affirmations for whatever it is you desire. Say that you have it or that you are it, or that it’s happening etc. Whatever chimes with you.

This is the main thing that you do, and then the other three steps will follow through synchronicity. As you do more and more of your affirmations, they sink in subliminally. As this happens, you generate psychic momentum where things relating to your desire happen, and you also attract things ABOUT it.

Blogs and articles etc about it usually then turn up in your world, as that is LOA in action, but if they don’t, you can find them easily enough. This will add another layer to things, because it’s image stimulation.

This leads nicely to the visualising, because you take the image stimulation, and then make it more personal to you. You imagine yourself doing, being or having the desire you wish, and it also generates the physical feelings. Visualise EVERY DAY for around 5-10 minutes and that really helps matters.

Finally the taking action. This part can be tricky as you may lack confidence or may just not know what to do. How for instance, can you take action on being abundant, if you don’t even have two pennies to rub together? Not to panic though, as the affirmations and the energies generated from the first three steps will then create the RIGHT INSPIRED ACTION for you to do. You will be guided to it by the Universe, and it will feel right to you.

The key point is that you will be guided. So many spiritual ‘teachers’ talk about blind faith, jumping off cliffs, taking stabs in the dark, but THOSE ARE NOT GUIDANCE. The right thing to do, clearly indicated, is guidance and the Universe is perfectly capable of leading you to it. Anything else is what I call fearful spirituality, and probably won’t work.

So there you have the main steps, and if you are consistent in your practice, and do them each day, you will get the results you desire. What’s more, they will start to feel a lot easier to do. At the start they may feel a bit odd and you may feel that you are wasting your time, but it’s like breaking-in a new pair of trainers: they get more comfortable the more you do them.