Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-02-2020, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
It's the end point of an avenue of thinking on a particular subject, but still wholly of the mind. I do agree it has a different feel, but perhaps that's just a transition from uncertainty and actively trying to ascertain to the cessation of active pursuit replaced by certainty and satisfaction. Kind of like after crossing the finish line after running a marathon.
Something like that.
Old 27-02-2020, 04:41 PM
Master
I'm watching some videos of joe dispenza,and in this one,at 5:09,says that consiousness it's not the mind,but the manipulator of the brain,in order to produce mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksQ4M91BbfU

What do you think about that?
Old 29-02-2020, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I'm watching some videos of joe dispenza,and in this one,at 5:09,says that consiousness it's not the mind,but the manipulator of the brain,in order to produce mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksQ4M91BbfU

What do you think about that?
He's simply referring to what Abraham Hicks has taught him about Physical Being an extension of that which is non-physical. Through the path of least resistance, which means to say it in such a way that people cannot hear it, so they don't have to hear it, because they're not ready to hear it, otherwise they would instantly hear it, but they can hear something that will help them come to that realisation by themselves, through the path of least resistance, through their own emotional guidance system, which means their own inner being is gonna teach it to them. That's why Joe Dispenza doesn't have to speak the literal truth at all times, or otherwise no one would listen to him, and then no one would have an excuse to come to full realisation. And then no one would come to full realisation. So it doesn't matter what he says, because words don't teach. It only matters what you experience and how you are feeling emotionally as he is speaking or as you are thinking about the words which he is speaking.

But the fact is that the brain is what flows consciousness through it, so the manipulation happens at a physical level, that is why resistance is always the result of physical and never non-physical. Non-physical does not manipulate, it creates. It does not have resistance. It is the source of all being and becoming. Which is also why you don't create your reality from physical, because there is too much resistance to contain all that power in physical. Which is also why physical reality has no power, as 99% of creation happens vibrationally, energetically, energy motionally, consciously. And physical is just an extension of that, non-physical creating, being and becoming. And thus dispenza says this to help you understand that there is no seperation between you and your consciousness, unless you wire your brain in such a way that you contradict your own greater allowed (natural) realisation of your own true nature of being, by thinking things that dont feel good emotionally, that indicates your blocking your own greater allowed realisation of who you truely are and all that you and all truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and truely freely joyously here and now.And then someone like Dispenza is required to help you let go of your own self contradictory habbitually practiced thought patterns, in a more conscious manner, for a more natural greater allowed realisation, by replacing one resistant thought with one which is less resistant in nature. And thus more conducive to your evermore natural greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyously here and now.

Because you are an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness (soul, or breath of god, or life essence, or extension of source) and thus you will always feel your energy motional relativity to that, by virtue of your valuable emotional guidance system, which indicates the energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness. So you can literally know everything, one emotionally feeling guided thought at a time. Effortlessly, naturally, joyfully. Playfully. Because you are an inseperable extension of your own evermore greater allowed realisation. The point and thus joy of the journey of life, is to flow all of that fully through you here into this leading edge time space reality. For the joy of ever expansion, the joy of physical manifestational reality. To be do or have anything you so desire. Evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully, right here and now, where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now. So whatever helps you let go of resistance and allows your greater allowed realisation is always of value. But it is still a choice that you choose to let go of resistance, by choosing a thought which contains a little bit less resistance, and thus it feels a little bit better emotionally. That's literally all there is to it. In word and in deed.
Old 23-03-2020, 06:42 AM
Seeker

Sounds like you have received some worthy posts shared from the heart.

If I may, I would like to add to the sharing with some foundational information I have gained from my own truth seeking.

We are spirit beings who have descended from higher places, taking on human form in order to learn from our experiences of life on earth. We have two minds, one physical and one spiritual. The physical mind can only know what has happened, whereas the spirit mind (known as our higher self), knows what can and will happen, as we travel on our chosen paths.

It is good if we are kind and gentle with our physical mind, for it is doing it's best to protect and help us survive in the only way it knows how, and will eventually come to trust and better understand the higher thoughts of our higher minds.

Our higher mind is both our guide and our teacher, who has connections to higher knowledge and all things spiritual within the higher realms of existence. I urge you to seek how to listen to, and follow the continuously available (but often ignored) guidance of your higher self.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 23-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
Sounds like you have received some worthy posts shared from the heart.
If I may, I would like to add to the sharing with some foundational information I have gained from my own truth seeking.
We are spirit beings who have descended from higher places, taking on human form in order to learn from our experiences of life on earth. We have two minds, one physical and one spiritual. The physical mind can only know what has happened, whereas the spirit mind (known as our higher self), knows what can and will happen, as we travel on our chosen paths.
It is good if we are kind and gentle with our physical mind, for it is doing it's best to protect and help us survive in the only way it knows how, and will eventually come to trust and better understand the higher thoughts of our higher minds.
Our higher mind is both our guide and our teacher, who has connections to higher knowledge and all things spiritual within the higher realms of existence. I urge you to seek how to listen to, and follow the continuously available (but often ignored) guidance of your higher self.
Well said, as usual, I'm finding!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
He's simply referring to what Abraham Hicks has taught him about Physical Being
an extension of that which is non-physical.
Not so simple.
Have you listened to his story of his crushed vertabrae - leaving him paralyzed and how he healed himself? Many have no idea.

His work, I believe, deserves to be called well earned on his own.
Didn't know if you knew his story...I can find an interview on youtube if
you want me to. Oh, maybe I posted it here already...I can bring it up, say the word.

People often have said Abraham is saying 'just' what Seth has said, but watered down...and then, poo-pooh it.
Not exactly correct, either!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Master

Mind is not the true nature of human beings even if mind is a predominant component of human nature.
That predominance is why it is seen as the true nature, but this is a mistake.

Mind is inherently limited - especially when that predominance is untransformed in the being which is what spiritual practice attempts.

Human beings also possess other consciousness that far exceeds mind and that is the purpose of spirituality: to allow other superior consciousness to supersede the mental focus and orientation which only circumscribes, limits, binds, enslaves the life in ignorance - which the mind substantially is.

~ J
Old 23-03-2020, 04:48 PM
Yes, mind is limited and thus the saying, (intellectuals can't stand), we must go beyond the mind.

They go,"Huh?"

Old 24-03-2020, 03:20 AM
MAYA EL

Keep in mind that in a consumer world anything spiritual that you can look up on YouTube/ tech is a manipulated version of what it claims to be so a grain of salt is always a wise thing to keep in hand
Old 25-03-2020, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
[/color]People often have said Abraham is saying 'just' what Seth has said, but watered down...and then, poo-pooh it.
Not exactly correct, either!
I find that very curious. Because in a sense, it relates to this topic of I am not the mind. And the answer is only as good as the question. And Jerry Hicks had all the same questions I've had, because those questions are about seeking the true alignment with our eternal and infinite nature of being. As creators of our own reality. Seth mentioned it. But Abraham came in response to Jerry's asking of how we create our own reality.
So in a sense, yes we are our mind. But at the same time, our mind is not set in stone. It is not a definable thing. We are all consciousness. Even our body is primarily energy, non-physical, energy motional. And because the one is inseperable from the whole, nothing is set in stone, we are forevermore free to define any and all of it. To choose. Even as we are paralysed. We can make the best of it. Of every situation that one can possibly imagine being in.

Joe Dispenza gives too much credit to the brain and not enough credit to the heart. The brain is not the leader of the heart. The heart is the leader of the brain. The heart is the center of our body. So to talk about brain power is like saying that the copper cable is the source of all power. That is absolutely gibberish. To refer to the heart is waaaaay more in alignment with truth. Even tho source is not a heart but more like a vortex. Our hearts magnetic field and our heart also physically literally is a vortex. Even several once at that.

The vortex allows us to integrate the totality of all as it relates us, as all is one and one is all. And even in non-physical, we can feel the energy motional relativity as emotion. So to talk about energy and understand energy. You have to understand the vortex. And if a doctor talks about the heart, they are more in tune with the non-physical aspect of creation. Ask any doctor who has applied several reanimations. It causes a spiritual awakening and expansion that cannot be put into words. Which makes the mind humble at best.