Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Pathfinder
Lightbulb There is life after death.

I'm a well known medium/psychic/clairvoyant, and have read for others for over 20 years professionally and freely. I do have bragging rights as I’m known as a 5 star psychic but I won't brag, I'll just testify. I've learned more about the reality of people that has passed on in the past 4 years. I was asked by a client to tap into her son that was murdered. I was not sure if that was something I wanted to do however, I have read for her for many years so I felt obligated. After connecting with her son I prayed "Lord I did not sign up for all this" and he replied "Yes child, you did" I didn't even know such thing could even be done when she asked because I myself have not experienced it firsthand. To make a long story short, I learned a lot in my voyage into the spiritual world by communicating with her son and others that have released the body and joined with the universe. At that time I started to practice a little more tapping into the spirits that have passed on. From my studies I learned that most of the spirits are in the stars. Every star is spirits that has passed on, and have not crossed over. When you see a falling star, a baby is born. Some of them don't even know where they are or how they got there. Some are really upset because they have learned that they have to come back to this world until the end of time. Some are in LaLa land living it up but not in heaven and some have had a conversation with God in heaven before being reborn and returned to earth. This was a shock to me however, I am more than sure at this point that there is most certainly life after death.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Knower

Dear LoveFeathers

For sure there is life after death!

Sorry to say but some concepts you mentioned here are incorrect.

All questions about you can find on The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec, you can freely downlod from the internet in a pdf file.

Good study!
Old 01-09-2017, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauterb
Dear LoveFeathers

For sure there is life after death!
Quote:
Yes I'm sure of this

Sorry to say but some concepts you mentioned here are incorrect.
Quote:
What concepts are incorrect? It may be the one where the spirits are stars because I just feel that way myself after so many of the spirits I have connected with said they see a lot of stars but not all of them said the same. I just assumed that maybe just maybe the stars are spirits. Not a known fact though

All questions about you can find on The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec, you can freely downlod from the internet in a pdf file.

Good study!
Thank you kindly
Old 02-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Knower

Dear LoveFeathers

I learned that most of the spirits are in the stars. Every star is spirits that has passed on...
unquote

No spirits live in the stars. Some who have reached a high evolutionary level can gather near the star, but they dont live in stars.

Question 188 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

188. Do the pure spirits inhabit special worlds, or are they in universal space without being attached to any particular globe?
"The pure spirits inhabit certain worlds, but they are not confined to them as men are confined to the earth; they possess, in a higher degree than any others, the power of instantaneous locomotion, which is equivalent to ubiquity."

According to the statements of spirits, the earth, as regards the physical and moral qualities of its inhabitants, is one of the least advanced of all the globes of our solar system. Mars is stated to be at a point even lower than that of the earth, and Jupiter to be greatly superior to the earth in every respect.
The sun is not a world inhabited by corporeal beings, but is a place of meeting for the spirits of a higher order who, from thence, send out the radiations of their thought towards the other worlds of our solar system, which they govern through the instrumentality of spirits of a less elevated degree, to whom they
transmit their action by the intermediary of the universal fluid. As regards its physical constitution, the sun would appear to be a focus of electricity ; and all the other suns seem to be identical with ours in nature and function.

, and have not crossed over.
Unquote

Apparently what "cross over" means is the end of confusion period after death. It is when the spirit realizes his actual situation that dont have his body anymore and start seek new evolutionary path.

Questions 163, 164 and 165 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

163. Does the soul, on quitting the body, find itself at once in possession of its selfconsciousness?
"Not at once. It is for a time in a state of confusion which obscures all its perceptions."
164. Do all spirits experience, in the same degree and for the same length of time, the confusion which follows the separation of the soul from the body?
"No; this depends entirely on their degree of elevation. He who has already accomplished a certain amount of purification recovers his consciousness almost immediately, because he had already freed himself from the thraldom of materiality during his bodily life; whereas the carnally minded man, he whose conscience is not clear, retains the impression of matter for a much longer time."
165. Does a knowledge of Spiritism exercise any influence on the duration of this state of confusion?
"It exercises a very considerable influence on that duration, because it enables the spirit to understand beforehand the new situation in which it is about to find itself ; but the practice of rectitude during the earthly life, and a clear conscience, are the conditions which conduce most powerfully to shorten it."
At the moment of death, everything appears confused. The soul takes some time to recover its selfconsciousness, for it Is as though stunned, and in a state similar to that of a man waking out of a deep sleep, and trying to understand his own situation. It gradually regains clearness of thought and the memory of the past in proportion to the weakening of the influence of the material envelope from which it has just freed itself, and the clearing away of the sort of fog that obscured its consciousness.
The duration of the state of confusion that follows death varies greatly in different cases. It may be only of a few hours, and it may be of several months, or even years. Those with whom It lasts the least are they who, during the earthly life, have identified themselves most closely with their future state, because they are soonest able to understand their pew situation. This state of confusion assumes special aspects according to characterial peculiarities, and also according to different modes of death. In all cases of violent or sudden death, by suicide, by capital punisment, accident, apoplexy, etc., the spirit is surprised, astounded, and does not believe himself to be dead. He obstinately persists In asserting the contrary; and, nevertheless, he sees the body he has quitted as something apart from himself he knows that body to be his own, and he cannot make out how it should be separated from him. He goes about among the persons with whom he is united by the ties of affection, speaks to them, and cannot conceive why they do not hear him. This Sort of illusion lasts until the entire separation of the perispirit from the earthly body, for it is only when this is accomplished that the spirit begins to understand his situation, and becomes aware that he no longer forms part of the world of human beings. Death having come upon him by surprise, the spirit is stunned by the suddenness of the change that has taken place in him. For him, death is still synonymous with destruction, annihilation and and he thinks, sees, hears, it seems to him that he cannot be dead. And this illusion is still further strengthened by his seeing himself with a body similar in form to the one he has quitted for he does not at first perceive Its ethereal nature, but supposes it to be solid and compact like the otherand when his attention has been called to this point, he is astonished at finding that it is not palpable. This phenomenon is analogous to that which occurs in the case of somnambulists, who, when thrown for the first time into the magnetic sleep, cannot believe that they are not awake. Sleep, according to their idea of it, is synonymous with suspension of the perceptive faculties; and as they think freely, and see, they appear to themselves not to be as leep. Some spirits present this peculiarity, even in cases where death has not supervened unexpectedly but it more frequently occurs in the case of those who, although they may have been ill, had no expectation of death. The curious spectacle Is then presented of a spirit attending his own funeral as though it were that of someone else, and speaking of it as of something which in no way concerns him, until the moment when at length he comprehends the true state of the case.
In the mental confusion which follows death, there is nothing painful for him who has lived an upright life. He is calm, and his perceptions are those of a peaceful awaking out of sleep. But for him whose conscience is not clean, it is full of anxiety and anguish that become more and more poignant in proportion as he recovers consciousness.

When you see a falling star, a baby is born. Some of them don't even know where they are or how they got there.
Unquote

According to United Nations 3 babyes born every second, by this we should have a rain of falling stars every night...

Some evolved spirits can come to Earth (from other more advanced planets) in order to help us to step up our progression. This situation is happening heavily right now in our planet!

Question 178 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

178. Can spirits live corporeally in a world relatively inferior to the one in which they have already lived?
"Yes; when they have to fulfil a mission in aid of progress; and in that case they joyfully accept the tribulations of such an existence, because these will furnish them with the means of advancement."

Some are really upset because they have learned that they have to come back to this world until the end of time. Some are in LaLa land living it up but not in heaven and some have had a conversation with God in heaven before being reborn and returned to earth.
Unquote

Questions 168, 169 and 170 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

168. Is the number of corporeal existences limited, or does a spirit go on reincarnating himself for ever?
"In each new existence, a spirit takes a step forwards in the path of progress; when he has stripped himself of all his impurities, he has no further need of the trials of corporeal life."

169. Is the number of incarnations the same for all spirits?
"No; he who advances quickly spares himself many trials. Nevertheless, these successive incarnations are always very numerous, for progress is almost infinite."

170. What does the spirit become after its last incarnation?
"It enters upon the state of perfect happiness, as a purified spirit."

The Spirit´s Book from Allan Kardec you can freely download from the internet in a pdf file

About heaven and hell the entire book "Heaven and Hell" from same author will give all explanations about, also freely available in the internet for download.

Good study!
Old 02-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Knower

Dear LoveFeathers

I learned that most of the spirits are in the stars. Every star is spirits that has passed on...
unquote

No spirits live in the stars. Some who have reached a high evolutionary level can gather near the star, but they dont live in stars.

Question 188 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

188. Do the pure spirits inhabit special worlds, or are they in universal space without being attached to any particular globe?
"The pure spirits inhabit certain worlds, but they are not confined to them as men are confined to the earth; they possess, in a higher degree than any others, the power of instantaneous locomotion, which is equivalent to ubiquity."

According to the statements of spirits, the earth, as regards the physical and moral qualities of its inhabitants, is one of the least advanced of all the globes of our solar system. Mars is stated to be at a point even lower than that of the earth, and Jupiter to be greatly superior to the earth in every respect.
The sun is not a world inhabited by corporeal beings, but is a place of meeting for the spirits of a higher order who, from thence, send out the radiations of their thought towards the other worlds of our solar system, which they govern through the instrumentality of spirits of a less elevated degree, to whom they transmit their action by the intermediary of the universal fluid. As regards its physical constitution, the sun would appear to be a focus of electricity ; and all the other suns seem to be identical with ours in nature and function.

, and have not crossed over.
Unquote

Apparently "cross over" means the end of confusion period after death. It is when the spirit realizes his actual situation that dont have his body anymore and start seek new evolutionary path.

Questions 163, 164 and 165 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

163. Does the soul, on quitting the body, find itself at once in possession of its selfconsciousness?
"Not at once. It is for a time in a state of confusion which obscures all its perceptions."
164. Do all spirits experience, in the same degree and for the same length of time, the confusion which follows the separation of the soul from the body?
"No; this depends entirely on their degree of elevation. He who has already accomplished a certain amount of purification recovers his consciousness almost immediately, because he had already freed himself from the thraldom of materiality during his bodily life; whereas the carnally minded man, he whose conscience is not clear, retains the impression of matter for a much longer time."
165. Does a knowledge of Spiritism exercise any influence on the duration of this state of confusion?
"It exercises a very considerable influence on that duration, because it enables the spirit to understand beforehand the new situation in which it is about to find itself ; but the practice of rectitude during the earthly life, and a clear conscience, are the conditions which conduce most powerfully to shorten it."
At the moment of death, everything appears confused. The soul takes some time to recover its selfconsciousness, for it Is as though stunned, and in a state similar to that of a man waking out of a deep sleep, and trying to understand his own situation. It gradually regains clearness of thought and the memory of the past in proportion to the weakening of the influence of the material envelope from which it has just freed itself, and the clearing away of the sort of fog that obscured its consciousness.
The duration of the state of confusion that follows death varies greatly in different cases. It may be only of a few hours, and it may be of several months, or even years. Those with whom It lasts the least are they who, during the earthly life, have identified themselves most closely with their future state, because they are soonest able to understand their pew situation. This state of confusion assumes special aspects according to characterial peculiarities, and also according to different modes of death. In all cases of violent or sudden death, by suicide, by capital punisment, accident, apoplexy, etc., the spirit is surprised, astounded, and does not believe himself to be dead. He obstinately persists In asserting the contrary; and, nevertheless, he sees the body he has quitted as something apart from himself he knows that body to be his own, and he cannot make out how it should be separated from him. He goes about among the persons with whom he is united by the ties of affection, speaks to them, and cannot conceive why they do not hear him. This Sort of illusion lasts until the entire separation of the perispirit from the earthly body, for it is only when this is accomplished that the spirit begins to understand his situation, and becomes aware that he no longer forms part of the world of human beings. Death having come upon him by surprise, the spirit is stunned by the suddenness of the change that has taken place in him. For him, death is still synonymous with destruction, annihilation and and he thinks, sees, hears, it seems to him that he cannot be dead. And this illusion is still further strengthened by his seeing himself with a body similar in form to the one he has quitted for he does not at first perceive Its ethereal nature, but supposes it to be solid and compact like the otherand when his attention has been called to this point, he is astonished at finding that it is not palpable. This phenomenon is analogous to that which occurs in the case of somnambulists, who, when thrown for the first time into the magnetic sleep, cannot believe that they are not awake. Sleep, according to their idea of it, is synonymous with suspension of the perceptive faculties; and as they think freely, and see, they appear to themselves not to be as leep. Some spirits present this peculiarity, even in cases where death has not supervened unexpectedly but it more frequently occurs in the case of those who, although they may have been ill, had no expectation of death. The curious spectacle Is then presented of a spirit attending his own funeral as though it were that of someone else, and speaking of it as of something which in no way concerns him, until the moment when at length he comprehends the true state of the case.
In the mental confusion which follows death, there is nothing painful for him who has lived an upright life. He is calm, and his perceptions are those of a peaceful awaking out of sleep. But for him whose conscience is not clean, it is full of anxiety and anguish that become more and more poignant in proportion as he recovers consciousness.

When you see a falling star, a baby is born. Some of them don't even know where they are or how they got there.
Unquote

According to United Nations 3 babyes born every second, by this we should have a rain of falling stars every night...

Some evolved spirits can come to Earth (from other more advanced planets) in order to help us to step up our progression. This situation is happening heavily right now in our planet!

Question 178 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

178. Can spirits live corporeally in a world relatively inferior to the one in which they have already lived?
"Yes; when they have to fulfil a mission in aid of progress; and in that case they joyfully accept the tribulations of such an existence, because these will furnish them with the means of advancement."

Some are really upset because they have learned that they have to come back to this world until the end of time. Some are in LaLa land living it up but not in heaven and some have had a conversation with God in heaven before being reborn and returned to earth.
Unquote

Questions 168, 169 and 170 from The Spirits Book from Allan Kardec

168. Is the number of corporeal existences limited, or does a spirit go on reincarnating himself for ever?
"In each new existence, a spirit takes a step forwards in the path of progress; when he has stripped himself of all his impurities, he has no further need of the trials of corporeal life."

169. Is the number of incarnations the same for all spirits?
"No; he who advances quickly spares himself many trials. Nevertheless, these successive incarnations are always very numerous, for progress is almost infinite."

170. What does the spirit become after its last incarnation?
"It enters upon the state of perfect happiness, as a purified spirit."

The Spirit´s Book from Allan Kardec you can freely download from the internet in a pdf file

About heaven and hell the entire book "Heaven and Hell" from same author will give all explanations about, also freely available in the internet for download.

Good study!
Old 03-09-2017, 06:03 AM
Guide

Hi Love Feathers.

Yes I believe there is life after death.....i posted this http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=109387 several months ago, I feel that it is a very good description.

Lauteb - I have also heard we came from and return to the stars, have never heard of the author you mentioned so I'm guessing it's a view that many people hold.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is easy to say we are 5 Stars and its honestly something that can leave an impression that we are better than someone else. In reality we are all "gifted" just that we do not all open to accept it being there within us.

I am a top rated Medium / Psychic / Reiki Master Teacher.....I know that I am good at what I do, but I learned long ago when I had the opportunity to take "Centre Stage" alongside one of the best known, that was not the path for me. Their life is one of fame and fortune, body guards, and hotel rooms. Mine is one of friends and family and a life. Who's life is better they told me that they missed out on a lot of what I have.....and asked if I missed what I would have had they have.....NO. I made my choice for my life path. I work freely without titles, ratings and EGO that I have to be on the ball on my game.

I am naturally born to whom and what I am in this life, I had to reverse learn how it all works. I was raised with God, and I go begged to have it all removed from me, to have it all grow stronger in me. I from the age of 6 knew there was life after death, and that there is no Heaven and Hell in the sky we look to. That is a much higher vibration Universal Plane to me.

Much of what I work on and am called to work on is those that have been lost to the hand of another for that place of closure, that place of maybe bringing the remains home to rest, or at times helping to close a cold case event. It is part of whom and what I feel a Medium is, we are not there to select what we want to work with or whom, I so have learned that when one is ready for more and that door is open more flows in.

For me and others like it it all has just always flowed in there is no off switch to it all for me. I am a gifted with the dead as I am with the living. I took the Reiki Atonement to be able to balance that energy I had in me to be able to freely work (with the certification needed by authorities) in hospice situations.

To me there are layers of Planes out there in the Universe the stars to me are just that stars in the Universe, points of light that at times form a Sun maybe for other planets like Earth or that support life.

I do not know where we came from, but I do not feel I am dust from the stars....yet we are carbon based but we do not know the make up of stars. We have not yet been to the Sun and gathered material from it.....so its open out there to the Universe.

I have never said no to anyone seeking a reading from me.....but I honestly share what is for their Highest and Greatest Good, and if its going to open deep tears in them I find a way to share in not sharing.

Lynn
Old 03-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Experiencer

Life after death

Hi all, I am not a psychic medium...but I don't want those words to manifest so I will say I am not a psychic medium by trade...or even close to it. Im a Mechanic of sorts : D. Also learning reiki...I wonder if this reiki business works with machinery too??? Cause I am pretty darn good : D lol

Anyway from my learnings and understanding we are all psychic, "psyche" means of the soul...and we all have souls ...I should hope? Lol

I was happy to find this forum because I was at a loss explaining to most people my strange dreams, visions and occurrences. It doesn't happen all the time, or even at will but I have seen glimpses into the future based on certain patterns (I know the future can change), had visions and dreams telling me information there was no possible way I could have known...and intuition...almost always infalliable. I had friends in highschool get mad and say "how do you know these things????" I didn't even know myself.

Unfortunately I didn't know what I had and the gifts come and go, but I have had some communication from the other side. Especially for me, what I guess I'm in what they called the Saturn return...so things sort of peaked there for a moment.

Something I have learned about communication from the other side....it isn't always clear. I am not sure they even use much language itself as a means of communicating as much as feelings etc.

I had been given a direct message from a spirit, and it seemed clear but I really had no idea what they meant. I was laughing about it when reading history about the Oracle of Delphi. She told the Athenians that they could only win the battle against the Persians by the use of "wooden walls".

Now exactly what is meant by wooden walls could be subject to interpretation. In this case what was meant was an Armada of wooden battle vessels. That's pretty far fetched from just "wooden walls"!

We tends to put ideas into clear defined boxes to make it easier for our own 3d minds to understand better ( I do it to), but I have learned that it's best to be flexible with our interpretation of what is given to us.

Now when I learn of information that is pretty direct from a well known source, then yea I will take it a bit more seriously...like when reading transcripts from the Edgar Cayce readings... Like about how perfect we have to be to get out of here and graduate from this dimension...makes me want to cry. Waaa

Anyway that's all.

Now that I am talking to two mediums, any advice on developing abilities so it's not so intermittent and sporadic???
Old 03-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Guide

I've also had psychic abilities most of my life...and I know there is life after death. I don't believe in bragging rights....as the way I perceive things when having a dream, or vision...doesn't make me special. It makes me tuned in, and very sensitive, but so are most other people. They may get the information through another channel than I did, yet not even know they had a psychic experience....lots of people do that. They thinks it's just common sense, or a feeling...they don't even contemplate it being a psychic experience. It's not how mainstream society thinks. Also, just because we have psychic experiences, doesn't mean we are always right. We don't always get all the pieces, we might see the funeral in the dream the night someone dies....but we might not see who is in the coffin or grave. I could, but almost never do readings. I don't take that lightly. You have to always always be humble and very kind in how you relay messages, and never ever do a reading if all the answers arent there. I do resonate with the stars, but more so because I believe there is life in other dimensions, time and space.

I don't mean to be rude at all, but don't get carried away because you are aware of some gifts. There's karma in how you handle it. The first half of your paragraph and the second half, kind of contradicts itself....if you are just now believing in the afterlife, but you have been doing 5 star readings for a long time....that's alarming to me.

It can be very exciting, to be able to tap into things and have psychic experiences....it can also be very scarey. I just don't want you to get ahead of yourself, and regret it later. People will pick and tear you apart....and my motive is to help you to see that you have to be humble and responsible, because it can and will back fire. Look at Sylvia Brown (she's dead now) but I do believe she had gifts, amd may at one time used them to help others. However, I don't believe she should have been on Montel throwing out random guesses for fortune and fame...that's not how it works. Sometimes we are tapped in, sometimes we are not...but we are not ALWAYS tapped in.

Sometimes we teach, but most of the our lives we spend as students, gifted or not.

As soon as you think you have something figured out, there's more and more to learn....and more.

When you think all souls are stars, then you learn some people are reincarnated, some are on there first lives, some are in different dimensions, some are here with us, etc, etc, ...everybody's experiences are different and personal. So while I do think that a star can represent a persons soul, or a shooting star can represent a birth...it's just a small part that you tapped into...it doesn't speak or represent everybody....there's a vast majority more doing something different, that you didn't get to see. That's how it works.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
There is no such thing as “life after death” because there is no such thing as death; we go through transformations all our earthly life and we often call those transformations the death of something or other.

There is no place to go; we are already home; it is just a mater of perspective, and the only reason why it seems everything is on its way somewhere is because everything in creation is going through various transformations. Transformations, especially those imposed on us, can cause fear and curiosity in people.

There is an imaginary line between physical reality and life beyond the physical; as what you truly are inside already exists beyond the physical. “Death" is the name which we give to a particular type of transformation and nothing more.

What we call “life” is the only thing which there is, and all else is but a shadow play, a kaleidoscopic illusion projected by light. The light, which came with you into this world and will stay with you through all your transformations, is teaming with life. You are that life, now and forever more! One life, not separate from the life lived on the other side; because you already exist on the other side, you already exist beyond the physical.