Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-05-2017, 02:59 PM
Master
Loved ones appear as white doves

I've now heard multiple stories of friends and family members where their loved ones who have passed on, appear as white doves in front of them, and other times leave a white feather close to them.

For instance, this one person had a travel suitcase, and was very rarely opened. When she got back home, and opened her suitcase, a white feather was in her suitcase, and she had no idea how that got there. She was nowhere near any birds.

Anyone have any experiences with loved ones appearing as white doves, or even leaving a white feather nearby ?
Old 13-05-2017, 09:08 PM
Administrator
Spirit can let us know when they are close by Feathers is a usual one spirit feathers or angel feathers they are called.birds are another one pennies in front of you or findind them scattered about.
my late father in law loved the red robin bird in winter every winter we have them looking through the window.its Blackcrows with me they follow me everywhere.

Namaste
Old 19-05-2017, 11:56 PM
Knower

You know I had always heard that spirits could appear as birds, etc. but I wouldn't have believed it seriously until recently. One night I almost got in a car accident, some dude cut me off in the rain on the highway and I slammed my brakes to avoid hitting him.

Anyway I get back to work and it was still dark and this robin flew up and landed on the railing in front of me and just sat there staring at me. It was odd and I ended up taking a picture of it. I told my mom about it and she was like "it was probably Grandpa, going "whatcha doin?" (about the near-accident). I said "if it was Grandpa it would've been one of those vocal birds that remind me of him." It was a running joke for years before that when there was a noisy naggy-sounding bird nearby that it was him.

Anyway the next night, I heard another bird (sparrow) from the grandparents' bird clock, one I used to call my grandmother and whistle to her when she answered the phone as a joke. She'd go "no, not the ten o'clock bird!"

Anway she's the only one who knew I liked that bird so I realized that must've been her trying to visit me (besides Grandpa knows how to visit me in my dreams). And even if it wasn't, it was still really cool to hear.