Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-07-2015, 04:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Shades are definitely rapha's or rephaim. They are a type of nephilim that are free to roam many dimensions.

Once you finished with false religions you had passed.

What was his name ?

Power angels like Israfel have bronze skin when they work in YHWH's name. They are level 3. Aliens are definitely demons. Look at how many people have seen aliens with black eyes.

You might want to choose a alias now because angels never go by their true names. Look at Shemyhaza the joint leader of the fallen watchers. In Hebrew Shem = Name, y = of and haza = power.

well glad you feel such certainty about things so few people understand.
too bad you don't understand them either.

"Aliens are definitely demons" is oversimplified which might explain why it is just plain wrong. That's like saying "Asians are definitely demons" or "spiders are definitely demons" just because you ran across a mean one.

ANYONE who has done some basic research on it knows there are dozens or hundreds of ET races here on Earth that have been visiting for millennia and that some are known to be mean (service to self, or outright blood-thirsty monster, or just mad egos like the Earth humans they find to their biddings) but there are also very advanced races who are here to help us grow spiritually too (which includes expanding creative powers) and are even 'ascended races' like the Arcturians who can heal anything with love.

The "all aliens are demons" line is propaganda from a misguided hijacked church that is really influenced by service-to-self (even Satanic) ET's who use the dumbest humans they can find to spread their influence, and in recent years they know they are going to be held accountable by higher races of advanced humanoids who have conscience and compassion and are service-to-others (they are in the same family as Jesus - JC was here to demonstrate their level of spiritual evolution)- therefore in recent years these entities (who have hijacked the Christian church & Christian messages wherever they can) havre gone from denying existence of any ET's to trying to convince everyone that all ET's are evil, so they can stage a 'rescue' from the ET's who are actually here to help humanity help themselves.

You are being played... like a tool... and I am paying the price for it. That is why I would prefer that you wake up.
Old 16-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
You are being played... like a tool... and I am paying the price for it.
The fact is, is that i am on the winning side.

i mock your good aliens everyday and they just cannot shut me up.

In fact they have sat on their fat backsides for the past 70 years and gladly watched 2 billion innocent people suffer below the 'poverty line'. They did nothing.

If they were good then they will stop the future which is :
1) the coming fake 3.5 Year Tribulation
2) the following real 7 Year Tribulation

Ever wondered why they don't just intervene now and allow everyone to join their ranks, have a job and colonize a remote planet ? Seems a shame to waste all that human talent when everyone is now unemployed.

Ever wondered why they don't hand over free energy for poor people now and cheap technology to everyone that can make 7 billion people happy with hope especially 3rd World countries ?

Ever wondered why they have not intervened and made sure that everyone has an equal share of gold and silver thus crushing the Mark of the Beast instantly ?

Hmmm. You know i am just sitting back and waiting for Nov 4th-5th 2015. If your good guys were good, then they will know that its going to be really bad for certain people from those days onwards. Now why don't they make a paradise today and prove me wrong.
Old 16-07-2015, 07:08 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
The fact is, is that i am on the winning side.

i mock your good aliens everyday and they just cannot shut me up.

In fact they have sat on their fat backsides for the past 70 years and gladly watched 2 billion innocent people suffer below the 'poverty line'. They did nothing.

If they were good then they will stop the future which is :
1) the coming fake 3.5 Year Tribulation
2) the following real 7 Year Tribulation

Ever wondered why they don't just intervene now and allow everyone to join their ranks, have a job and colonize a remote planet ? Seems a shame to waste all that human talent when everyone is now unemployed.

Ever wondered why they don't hand over free energy for poor people now and cheap technology to everyone that can make 7 billion people happy with hope especially 3rd World countries ?

Ever wondered why they have not intervened and made sure that everyone has an equal share of gold and silver thus crushing the Mark of the Beast instantly ?

Hmmm. You know i am just sitting back and waiting for Nov 4th-5th 2015. If your good guys were good, then they will know that its going to be really bad for certain people from those days onwards. Now why don't they make a paradise today and prove me wrong.

It is also interesting that whenever these beings ('benevolent' or not) appear to us in dreams or in visions and we use and rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ, they invariably get afraid, turn into ugly monsters and flee with the tail between their legs. Doing that they clearly show that they are demons!!!
Old 16-07-2015, 07:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Well according to CERN its going to fire up during the fall of this year. i believe a years fall is the last quarter so it will range from Oct 1st to Dec 31st 2015.

I am saying we have already passed normality. Since early June world events have got more dramatic. The world will not end until Judgment Day and that is ~1010 years away (3.5 Years False Tribulation + 7 Year Tribulation + 1000 Year Rule). Its the parallel planes running along side planet Earth that will be slowly terminated by YHWH over the next 1010 years. Maybe that is what CERN is for; to allow spirits that know their world is about to be destroyed to enter our world and be safe.

Trust you instincts. Look at what skills/talents you have learned since you were born that are irrelevant in this world because those skills might very well come to fruition very soon.
Example: If you play Front End 1st Person Shooters and always wanted to be in a Star Wars movie, well maybe very soon when multiple worlds are accessible via CERN that dream might become reality.

Technically, fate is always in your control because you wanted these events to happen to you so that you would be ready for the massive Event.

Don't be afraid because when the event happens, oh man, it is going to be a dream come true for so many people.

Hi Tristan

Dont want to argue or fight but i have a few honest questions:

1.where do u get ~1010 years away (3.5 Years False Tribulation + 7 Year Tribulation + 1000 Year Rule and what does that mean??

2.How do u know when judgment day is the way i learned it is that not even Jesus knows when that is??Just asking

Thanks
Old 16-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi Tristan

Dont want to argue or fight but i have a few honest questions:

1.where do u get ~1010 years away (3.5 Years False Tribulation + 7 Year Tribulation + 1000 Year Rule and what does that mean??

2.How do u know when judgment day is the way i learned it is that not even Jesus knows when that is??Just asking

Thanks
Ok. np. Sometimes i keep wondering if i am treading on egg shells everyday with my SF comments.

1a) A fellow mortal in close proximity with a repented fallen watcher said that the first anti-christ is a seraph as expected. The second Christ is not the real one though. The second will be a blue eyed blond fallen watcher male. Everyone will assume he is the real Christ.

1b) A pattern in an ink bowl vision has shown me my future for the next 10 years. The first 3 years will involve freedom which is why i am sure that aliens are going to teleport their kind out of harms way, hence the false rapture. Then they will blast this world with every scalar weapon they have.

1c) Then comes the real 7 Year Tribulation which will be horrific for me. It might be paradise on this Earth. However, it will be all false. i will see the truth and it won't be good.

When the 7 Year Tribulation is over, the real Jesus will be here on this planet for His 1000 year Rule.

Note i put '~' for approximately 1010 years as i do not know the exact dates.
Old 16-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Ok. np. Sometimes i keep wondering if i am treading on egg shells everyday with my SF comments.

1a) A fellow mortal in close proximity with a repented fallen watcher said that the first anti-christ is a seraph as expected. The second Christ is not the real one though. The second will be a blue eyed blond fallen watcher male. Everyone will assume he is the real Christ.

1b) A pattern in an ink bowl vision has shown me my future for the next 10 years. The first 3 years will involve freedom which is why i am sure that aliens are going to teleport their kind out of harms way, hence the false rapture. Then they will blast this world with every scalar weapon they have.

1c) Then comes the real 7 Year Tribulation which will be horrific for me. It might be paradise on this Earth. However, it will be all false. i will see the truth and it won't be good.

When the 7 Year Tribulation is over, the real Jesus will be here on this planet for His 1000 year Rule.

Note i put '~' for approximately 1010 years as i do not know the exact dates.

Wow how sure are you like 100% or maybe a chance it could change like you are 90% sure please say 50% loll

What is the 1000 year Jesus rule??do u think Jesus soul or spirit will be born again or coming down as a Human or spirit?

So the first two anti christ is how going to be know as Jesus

Last question what is going to happen to us humans 4-5 november or there around??
and those times 3.5 years and the 7 years?

Thanks
Old 16-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Wow how sure are you like 100% or maybe a chance it could change like you are 90% sure please say 50% loll

What is the 1000 year Jesus rule??do u think Jesus soul or spirit will be born again or coming down as a Human or spirit?

So the first two anti christ is how going to be know as Jesus

Last question what is going to happen to us humans 4-5 november or there around??
and those times 3.5 years and the 7 years?
Here are some possibilities that i am willing to put my credibility on. If wrong then i will just have to go silent and leave SF.

By mid-August 2015 things are going to be so bad in Europe that i believe that no matter how much work experience people have, they will be jobless and living on food stamps and rations. Greece is already collapsing.

The first 9 days of October are going to be miserable for a lot of people.

On 17th Oct 2015 the electrical grid will shut down here in England totally.

Then on Nov 4 9:35AM GMT, i and others will be removed from this world to a paradise running parallel to this one. This transfer will end at 5 AM the following day.

This event could be linked with CERN where crazy scientists open up multiple 2-way portals from this world to other worlds.

If you enter one, watch your back. It could be a trap. If what i have been trained for since childhood becomes reality then it will be a matter of survival.

If i am wrong then the situation here on this planet will be bad, really bad by the 5th November. Revelation 16:10 where the sky literally goes spiritually black will become the norm for 7 Years. There will be many negative entities roaming the land.

http://www.gotquestions.org/thousand...gn-Christ.html

If scientists do open up a portal to other worlds allowing flesh hungry giants (the rephaim) into this world, do you think people will live long for the following 1260 days ? No chance.

Then comes the pagan Christ, a false Christ who will fool many people. He will merge all religions together into a New World Religion.

i have got a bad feeling that YHWH will return me to this world from the dream world that i was false raptured to. i will see the world in a spiritual sense where the sky is black, only man-made objects occupy the desolate greenless landscape.

The entire ley-line grid will be lit up where mineral veins are jagged red lines, standing stones are vertical yellow lines that link the red lines to the straight blue lines in the sky.

i believe that in both cases, both false and real, the Christ will be physical as He was 2000 years ago.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Master
Well in terms of numerology and waking up at certain times, i just had awake at 3:05AM followed by 5:03AM.

Notice the mirror 305|503 which forms a vertical triangle.

According to Doreen Virtue: 3's and 5's means "The ascended masters want to prepare you for a big life change that is imminent. They want you to know that they are holding your hand through this change and that everything will be alright. Embrace the change, and look for the blessing within it".