Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trieah
Do you notice how there are scary looking faces and skulls on various parts of her body? Those were other darker spirits who were feeding off of her emotional state of mind. Somehow, when I was examining this picture for the first time, I started feeling pain in all the same places that she had a face or skull on her body. It really edit me off to come under attack like that, so I made it my business to go to her in my full battle gear. Oh man, did they ever get me all rilled up that night. I made damn sure she was able to get away from them and go into the Light.

But take a closer look under the organ. There's a very faint image of a woman in what looks to be a white tank top, but is much healthier looking. My friends and I think that was this other girl's spirit guide, trying to keep an eye on her. Sadly, a lot of spirits who are so emotionally distraught, can't alway hear their guides and loved ones calling to them from the Light. So they sometimes need extra help from the living. But, I don't recommend messing around with the really dark entities out there. It can be quite dangerous. Heh, I think that's one of the reasons why Archangel Michael kept trying to get me to acknowledge him, so he could help keep me protected. I did wrack up quite a few dark spirits who weren't very happy with me -sports an evil grin-

The skulls are not just on her body. There are a bunch around her, over her. I cannot see the girl's guide. I just see a dense glob under the organ.
Old 16-04-2012, 04:00 PM
sumrwind

Thumbs up

WONDERFUL SHARES & THOUGHTS. i HAVE TO ADMIT, NEVER GAVE IT MUCH THOUGHT.....ANGELS......MALE OR FEMALE???? tHEY ARE SPIRITUAL SO IT DOES NOT MATTER. GREAT DISCUSSION.
Old 16-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Zechariah 5:9 two women as agents of evil (partly because the stork is an unclean bird, Lev 11:19), Many think it translates as the temptation remember women were temptresses to man and made him fall in the very beginning by feeding him from the Tree of knowledge.

There is no indication that the winged women are agents of evil. In fact, once the angel has sealed wickedness up in the basket, the two winged women carry the evil contained in the basket away from Jerusalem and back toward Babylon. They appear to be doing God's work in removing evil from the newly re-settled land.

The stork is not unclean because it is "evil". In fact it's name is "chaciydah" means the kind or merciful ones. And it was highly regarded as a metaphor of piety, maternal duty, mercy and sacrifice - because of the tradition that it was particular kind and self-sacrificial toward its young, and its own elderly. This symbolism persisted well into the middle ages, and is possibly why storks came to be associated with babies. I have an old Catholic missal that contains a drawing of a stork piercing it's breast with it's beak in order to feed its babies with its own blood - the drawing being used as a symbol of Christ.

The stork was put into the lists of "unclean" birds probably because it was reputed to dine on snakes and carrion. In fact, it was so highly regarded for ridding an area of unwanted snakes that in some ancient locals, it was a capital crime to kill one. The symbolism of destroying snakes makes stork wings an entirely appropriate symbol for two angels tasked with removing evil from a location.

So rather than being a symbol of evil, the presence of stork wings on female angels would symbolize high and particularly feminine virtues.
that which is within you will destroy you."

- The Gospel of Thomas (70)

http://pathstoknowledge.com
Old 17-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
The skulls are not just on her body. There are a bunch around her, over her. I cannot see the girl's guide. I just see a dense glob under the organ.

Yeah, she was pretty badly infested with negative entities feeding off of her emotions

Follow the glob up and there's a shape of a head overlapping the detail in the decoration of the organ, but its cut off at the forehead, since she is sitting underneath the keyboard. And just above the glob, on either side, you can see a faint outline of two shoulders. To me and my friends, that glob looked more like it was a part of her clothing, since it kind of looks like there are "spaghetti" straps leading up from the glob and going over the shoulders.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:32 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Keith
There is no indication that the winged women are agents of evil. In fact, once the angel has sealed wickedness up in the basket, the two winged women carry the evil contained in the basket away from Jerusalem and back toward Babylon. They appear to be doing God's work in removing evil from the newly re-settled land.

The stork is not unclean because it is "evil". In fact it's name is "chaciydah" means the kind or merciful ones. And it was highly regarded as a metaphor of piety, maternal duty, mercy and sacrifice - because of the tradition that it was particular kind and self-sacrificial toward its young, and its own elderly. This symbolism persisted well into the middle ages, and is possibly why storks came to be associated with babies. I have an old Catholic missal that contains a drawing of a stork piercing it's breast with it's beak in order to feed its babies with its own blood - the drawing being used as a symbol of Christ.

The stork was put into the lists of "unclean" birds probably because it was reputed to dine on snakes and carrion. In fact, it was so highly regarded for ridding an area of unwanted snakes that in some ancient locals, it was a capital crime to kill one. The symbolism of destroying snakes makes stork wings an entirely appropriate symbol for two angels tasked with removing evil from a location.

So rather than being a symbol of evil, the presence of stork wings on female angels would symbolize high and particularly feminine virtues.

Nice work Reverned Keith, i like your style. I found it funny that i read one book and found the truth, i then read ten more books and found the truth behind the first. It really does pay to research the truth from more than one perspective hey.

I often think how much more clearly we would see the truth if it were not for many peoples interpretative symbols obstructing the view.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Nice work Reverned Keith, i like your style. I found it funny that i read one book and found the truth, i then read ten more books and found the truth behind the first. It really does pay to research the truth from more than one perspective hey.

I often think how much more clearly we would see the truth if it were not for many peoples interpretative symbols obstructing the view.

Yes, sometimes the more we learn, the less we know. Thank you for the kind words.
that which is within you will destroy you."

- The Gospel of Thomas (70)

http://pathstoknowledge.com
Old 17-04-2012, 05:18 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend Keith
Yes, sometimes the more we learn, the less we know. Thank you for the kind words.

Hey thats my motto, get your own