Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 16-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Knower

I'm so sick and tired of being bossed and bullied around by almost everyone on the internet. "You haven't matured. You can still continue to lie to us" wah! Seriously, that's the only replies and comments I ever get, either that or someone is cyberbullying me with words like "autistic", "sperg", and "manchild". See why I hate the internet so much! Do I have a problem with other people's opinions? Maybe. Do I respect them, not always, but there are some out there who don't respect my opinions! I want people to know that I have matured and I look back at the days when I was in my 20s and I did some stupid things. Seriously, I have grown out of it and people STILL insist that I'm lying! There's this user named GamerSpax who won't leave me alone and I'm getting really sick and tired of him thinking that I'm stabbing everyone in the back or throwing them under the bus! He also blabs on about how I'm scum, a coward, and heartless and it really makes me mad. This guy won't stop. Funny thing, he used to be trolled a lot, a decade ago when me made amateur game reviews, spreading internet drama, and even tried to sue people, who were harassing him. He's only doing this to me because he used to be treated like scum by everyone. He claims he has matured, but I dunno? Cyberstalking and bossing me around, how is that maturity?
Old 16-11-2018, 04:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Maybe you would consider becoming a member on another website where all that **** doesn't happen?
Changing usernames doesn't always work. If only time travel to the past was possible. I could prevent myself from doing all of this ****!

Here's the problem though. Let's say backwards time travel was indeed possible; I would run into some kind of "twin paradox" where I would convince my past self not to make a YouTube account to where I would supposedly make a "LOLcow" out of myself. When I got back to the present; the timeline's version of me, co-exists with the current timeline version of me. Sure, that timeline's version erased this bad timeline; where my username "03bgood" become a punching bag for trolls, but in the new timeline; not only does 03bgood not exist, there are now two of me! One who was from a timeline where I made those "mistakes" on the internet, and another who didn't, thanks to his future self, warning him.
Old 16-11-2018, 04:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
I suggested you try a different website - not change your username.
This is the only website where people are nice to me. Everywhere else, people treat me badly; like on YouTube, Reddit, Disqus, etc. and no matter how many times I say that I've matured and moved on, they don't believe me and try to use evidence against me. It's just the internet is cursed by this PC/SJW bull****, that's all! I mean, what did I do wrong in a past life to deserve all of this?

My mother doesn't even undestand what's going on. She think its trolls, but that was like 2-3 years ago. I keep telling her that people are treating me like sh** because "I SOMEHOW lie to them about maturing" when really, I'm not.

Here's a good example of what I'm talking about:

"It happened and I am going to acknowledge it. You know why? Because this sort of thing happens constantly with you. You keep doing this and you always believe you’re in the right. It’s bad when others do it, but when you do it, it’s ok? If you acknowledged your mistakes and tried to make up for them with no lies, then we would all be done, but you didn’t. You clearly aren’t sorry for what you did so people will call you out on it." ~ Disqus

That's only a mild example. The others are much worse! That's only scratching the surface!
Old 16-11-2018, 04:54 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
This is the only website where people are nice to me. Everywhere else, people treat me badly; like on YouTube, Reddit, Disqus, etc. and no matter how many times I say that I've matured and moved on, they don't believe me and try to use evidence against me. It's just the internet is cursed by this PC/SJW bull****, that's all! I mean, what did I do wrong in a past life to deserve all of this?

My mother doesn't even undestand what's going on. She think its trolls, but that was like 2-3 years ago. I keep telling her that people are treating me like sh** because "I SOMEHOW lie to them about maturing" when really, I'm not.

Here's a good example of what I'm talking about:

"It happened and I am going to acknowledge it. You know why? Because this sort of thing happens constantly with you. You keep doing this and you always believe you’re in the right. It’s bad when others do it, but when you do it, it’s ok? If you acknowledged your mistakes and tried to make up for them with no lies, then we would all be done, but you didn’t. You clearly aren’t sorry for what you did so people will call you out on it." ~ Disqus

That's only a mild example. The others are much worse! That's only scratching the surface!

You didn't even ask me which website I was meaning but it seems you're good here so there's no need to try another anyway. You're happy here it seems.
Old 16-11-2018, 04:56 AM
Knower

Quote:
You didn't even ask me which website I was meaning but it seems you're good here so there's no need to try another anyway. You're happy here it seems.
It's social media in general. It's almost like I was never meant to be born this far into the future since I can't get along with nobody, no matter what I do. Is it possible I was meant to be born, decades earlier? I mean I'm not too happy with stores closing, because of people buying stuff online. That and Netflix is trying to make TV obsolete. I sometimes wonder what life would've been like as a kid in the 50s, instead of the 90s; for better or worse.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:01 AM
Master

I read today that "Internet addiction may be added to the list of mental disorders" ... I already knew it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I read today that "Internet addiction may be added to the list of mental disorders" ... I already knew it.
That's saying something!
Old 17-11-2018, 06:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Yet you continue to put yourself out there on it - can you see why your approach seems illogical and inconsistent?
Hate to say it; I was born in the WRONG decade. I should've been born between 1948-1968.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
And I hate to say this but you don't communicate well, even in this simplest of interchanges. I think that's your problem rather than supposedly being born in the wrong decade....
What you are implying? I have good communication skills. Now direct eye contact, that's a different story.
Old 19-11-2018, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I swear, it's getting worse, every day. If we don't change for the better, any sooner, then we might end up like the dinosaurs or worse, in an "H.G. Wells Time Machine" type future where mankind is divided into two races; the Eloi and the Morlocks. I'm not making this up, either. I am being dead serious! There is so much hate in our world and vile people who do cruel things and it's not improving for the better. First of all, it seems that mass shootings are now an everyday thing. Then you have people on the internet refusing to be nice and they ALWAYS get away with it and that's just wrong! Nothing is being a addressed with bullying and the congress seems to careless. I really hate to see where mankind will be, in the next 100 years. I don't even want to imagine. Be optimistic all you like, but I bring up a good point.

*sigh* well this question to me hits home because I both think I know the answer and also need desperately to apply it to myself. lack of consciousness is part of it, but much of it has to do with people being too far deviated from themselves, or their inherent nature and nature in general. the deeper it gets the harder it is to revert to our true selves. and sometimes it seems we need community or camaraderie to help us realize what we need or could know, and support to get there. the paradigms in the mainstream are currently to keep us in the dark, nescient, and separate to our detriment. more people need to get together and keep sharing information and insight til the right truths are at the forefront and commonly held as they should be. anyway.. nature is key and that includes our inherent love nature that is native to human beings, and probably beings in general but I can't claim to know thaatt much about it lol. We are so complex yet still simple. We need nature and touch with divinity between us and beyond us. We even need to help create it and participate in it.. and I believe most all people can be redeemed and returned to their great divine state. but we need improved culture to facilitate this