Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Experiencer
Signs from the afterlife

Here is a thread to share signs from the afterlife.

-----

I remember years ago I woke up in the morning.
Just before I got awake this spirit of light appeared to me for just a second or so with a personal message.

His face was so strong and vibrant. It was radiating with light. There were beams of light coming from his telepatic channels in his chin and under his eyes.
His face was so symmetric.

I was never able to fully get that image back anymore. The image I recalled always had some deficiencies.

That was very impressive.

He said just one thing: Brother Tremorinus.
That was meant for me.
What it meant was: I am going to cause a little stir while I am still around here on this planet.
And that has mainly to do with bringing the books of Jozef Rulof under everybodies attention.

-----

Some more signs:

I once read of a woman whose father died and before he went he said he would get in touch with her. A few days after his passing away the phone rang. She picked it up and nothing happened. But she new it was him!

Johan Cruijff, football player, told about his father that he often talked with him from the other side. When he asked for a sign that he was not hallucinating the next day the clock had stopped ticking.

-----

Do you know of any signs from the afterlife that you would like to share with us?
Please make us happy.
Old 10-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Administrator
Spirit often give us signs from the spiritworld they can come in many forms.it could be something as simple as lights flickering.phone ringing music playing remindind you of a certain person. feathers ,birds paying a visit the list goes on.

Namaste
Old 11-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
birds paying a visit
Yes, animals cooperate with them too. That's beautiful.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
My husband promised me before he left, that if he survived 'death' he would find a way to show me.
He did....3 times. Very directly. He could not have been more clear.

Unfortunately I psycho-analysed the life out of those communications, and didn't listen. I didn't 'believe' you see. I didn't believe in believing. I had to know and I needed hard evidence. There was always a possibility I had created those contacts....
Poor man!

It was only years after that, I learned for sure we live on. I got the hardest evidence I could ever wish for.

My poor husband. He must have had some headache in the next dimension. But then.....he always knew what a hard-headed you-know-what I always was.
He may have just laughed at me. I hope so.

I sent him my sincere apologies and laughed at myself too.

I know he hasn't taken that to heart too badly. Bless his Soul.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Ascender
I used to wonder about graffiti. I've traveled through many cities in Britain and had noticed a written style common and too similar to be coincidental. But much thought on the subject just felt too weird and and a tad scary. If you've seen the Marvel movie Blade, with Wesley Snipes as the vampire hunter, perhaps you'll get my gist.

On a lighter note, I'm reminded of a time I visited my old headmaster for some info for a college application form. As I sat before him at his desk I was impressed by his crucifix that touched the table top in such a manner that it almost stood upright. He was a Brother and wore a monk's tunic with extra large rosary beads.
After a brief chat he went into the other room to get the files from his secretary. On his return I was puzzled why the table top was strewn with copper coins, and why I hadn't noticed this!

I believe this had been a sign from my Grandfather.
(A long story) - but with all the connections fitting neatly together like a dovetail joint.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Master

My only personal experance were from some dreams with a drowned girl friend .
I have other stories from books I have read . I will post them hear if asked .
Old 12-12-2016, 12:55 AM
Super Moderator
My husband's sister passed late 80s. Suddenly from a heart attack. They were both from a Jewish family. She was still interested in the Jewish faith (her husband converted to Judaism to marry her and was faithful to it all his life), but my husband had never really been into it, wasn't religious, and as they had lived totally separate lives. He hadn't even been in contact with her for many years. (They had argued once and wouldn't forgive each other!)

I'll just add here that I'm not Jewish and hadn't then,and still haven't -much of a clue about the Jewish faith or religious ceremonies etc.

So just after she had passed my husband was in one of our living rooms watching a football match. He'd looked forward to that football match all week. So he got his snacks, and went to watch it.
I hate football so was doing some art work in another room.

In the middle of my work I suddenly heard his sister's voice and sensed her character. (I had met her once before.)
She said to me in a very hurried way: "Ask (my husband's name) to say Kaddish for me!" (Apologies if I have mis-spelled that.)

Okay I hadn't a clue what that was. I answered her "What's "Kaddish"?"
She just repeated what she'd said before. She sounded like it was very important and she didn't have much time to tell me.
I then said "You have to talk to him yourself. Try to. This is between you and him. Not me. I''m not family. He's in the next room. He might hear you. Try."
She then said, "I can't! He's asleep!"
I answered, "He's not asleep. He's watching football."
"I can't. He's asleep!" She repeated. Then I felt her start to fade out and I didn't hear any more.

So I went quickly to tell him what I'd just sensed. I didn't know what to make of it. I didn't even know for sure then there was life after death. I didn't know what this "Kaddish" thing was either....but started to put two-and-two together and wondered if it might be some special religious thing which would be important to her...
So I went in the next room and what did I find? He was asleep.

I woke him up and told him what had happened. I asked him what "Kaddish" was and he wasn't even sure!
We found out Kaddish is a Jewish prayer for those who have passed.

That should have been enough evidence to show me about life after death....but oh, unfortunately not! It still took a few more years.....
Old 15-12-2016, 08:55 PM
Suspended
Guide

My husband was killed in a car collision while myself & the kids were at home. I was suddenly overcome w/peace, love, joy & excitement as my eyes became fixed on the clock - the time was 11:07pm. I heard my husband's voice clear as day say it was a car accident, etc (private messages) & he loved us. His death certificate has the time of death at 11:11pm.

I woke feeling the same love, joy, peace & excitement till the doorbell rang. In that moment, I snapped out of it w/a knowing that whoever was at the door was going to inform me of my husband's death. I'm sure I was hoping everything prior to running for door was just a dream. But no, the police chaplain & an officer stood on the porch to deliver the news.

I've never been able to create those same exact feelings on my own ...

Anyhoo, my wildman still sends signs 9yrs later ...
Old 16-12-2016, 12:57 AM
Super Moderator
Really!....I am so sorry about what you and your family must have gone through. My heartfelt condolences.

Yet what a beautiful thing that you received that contact -I am sure from your beloved husband. I know...I have also felt the contact with the Soul of a loved one and it is incredibly beautiful fine and pure.

It is lovely that nine years later you still get 'visits'.
Old 16-12-2016, 05:51 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Really!....I am so sorry about what you and your family must have gone through. My heartfelt condolences.

Yet what a beautiful thing that you received that contact -I am sure from your beloved husband. I know...I have also felt the contact with the Soul of a loved one and it is incredibly beautiful fine and pure.

It is lovely that nine years later you still get 'visits'.

Thank you Tobi ...

Yup, we each still receive signs when he's around ...
One in particular is the light for the house alarm that flashes whenever he's present ...
On my husband's to do list the week of his death was to have the alarm connected ...
Somehow, the builder's electrician did not connect the wiring to the power source ...
I've never had it hooked up, the wires hang out from the wall ...
I've had electricians inspect it only to be told there is no possible way it could light up b/c there is no electric current running through it ...
And of course, I always looked like a loonie b/c Bob never made it flash when these electricians were around ...
I had one instance when it flashed w/great persistence to make me aware of a handyman who was not trustworthy ...
Grief caused alot of self doubt as well as difficulty tuning into people - I did feel uneasy around this guy but not sure why or how to handle it ...
The answer of what to do came when his supervisor called asking how everything was going and that's when I asked him to send someone else the following day ...
The supervisor didn't seem surprised at the request or upset at having to reschedule another visit - it was more like he expected it ...
After the handyman left, I remembered his suspicious behavior as if he was scoping out my house. Inquiries about my husband's whereabouts & hobbies when it was obvious an adult family member had died from the funeral left overs in the living room & dining room as well as my frail condition & crying.
It sucked to still have to be on guard when grieving & vulnerable ...

Anyhoo, the alarm light flashes often around b-days, anniversaries & holidays ...
When there is no special occassion, I know its just to let me know he's with me b/c on the same day it flashes our wedding flowers (Stargazer lillies) show up somewhere - on TV, on someone's shirt, a tattoo, a stamp on a letter, a picture, etc ...

My love's coffin was adorned w/a spray of Stargazer lillies ...
I still take a bouquet of them when I visit ...