Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-09-2017, 03:41 AM
Experiencer

Female stuff - might contain stuff only women would want to read

From my understanding most women get their menses on the new moon. For as long as I can remember I had gotten mine...opposite...on the full moon. I read up on this and read something that it is a sign that the life's mission doesnt primarily involve childrearing but more spiritual stuff and helping other women and people instead. Like back in the day would have been a shaman or healer or whatever...but not married, kids etc.

So anyway I never kept good track of this but recently noticed I switched! Either before the eclipse or after or sometime around there.

I am trying to understand what the reasons for this might be. It could have been a coincidense that I notices it around the eclipse as I have never kept good track nor taken any artificial hormones. I met my twin flame and nothing changed. Been seperated for about a year. What has changed is I have undergone spiritual awakening/healing. I feel that I am amlmost fully healed from most of my traumas and ancestral stuff. A psychic medium told me that my nervous system was being reset.

I dont know if this is a result of me and my work or a result of the eclipse.

Has anyone ever heard of anything about this?
Old 17-09-2017, 08:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
From my understanding most women get their menses on the new moon. For as long as I can remember I had gotten mine...opposite...on the full moon. I read up on this and read something that it is a sign that the life's mission doesnt primarily involve childrearing but more spiritual stuff and helping other women and people instead. Like back in the day would have been a shaman or healer or whatever...but not married, kids etc.

So anyway I never kept good track of this but recently noticed I switched! Either before the eclipse or after or sometime around there.

I am trying to understand what the reasons for this might be. It could have been a coincidense that I notices it around the eclipse as I have never kept good track nor taken any artificial hormones. I met my twin flame and nothing changed. Been seperated for about a year. What has changed is I have undergone spiritual awakening/healing. I feel that I am amlmost fully healed from most of my traumas and ancestral stuff. A psychic medium told me that my nervous system was being reset.

I dont know if this is a result of me and my work or a result of the eclipse.

Has anyone ever heard of anything about this?
Yes I was just talking about this. I thought It was ovulating on the half moon and menstating on the full. Women in Hunter gather societies bleed in unison. I have had cycle changes every September my whole life..mThe eclipse could definitely have an effect