Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 31-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Master
I sleep in a room full of crystals but I ask them that they vibrate at a lower level and do not intefer with my sleep lol .

At the moment I'm sleeping with Kyanite :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
Are there any crystals/gem stones which are safe to wear whilst you sleep or is this a bad idea e.g Moonstone can be used for dreams.

I put them in my pillow case :) Citrine to ground me (and keep the spirits from chatting it up all night, howlite for sleep)
Old 04-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
I think it's interesting ppl mentioned moonstone and amber. I wear them nearly all the time...definitely I sleep in them. I find their energies to be very positive...
Old 04-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Medium_Laura

I have a moonstone ring and a lemon Chyropase pendant (sleep in both)
Old 04-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Master
I go with my gut but yes I sleep with crytals in my native american deer sack that is around my neck. I also have to sleep with my selenite.
Spiritilite.