Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-07-2020, 03:57 AM
Master
Old 11-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
That is not what my critical iconoclasticism us about, JustBe. It is that most people here, including you hitherto, have just been 'touting their own horn' and masturbatively (I dare say) 'dancing with themselves'. I have use the image of a bunch of kindergarteners sitting in their own corners just playing with their own toys without realting to others before.

Yor are presenting a 'wrong', "you gotto honor me and my shtick just as I am and it in order for [b]me[/b[ to dance/play with you, analogy here, JustBe man!

Ya gotto 'break' an egg to make an omelette! I submit, your relational honesty and integrity (to what I have said) here-now (instead of your merely repeating "justbe" yourself platitudes and justifications) , is 'proof' of the functional necessity for this 'strategy' to be appropriately implemented.

Like I'm doing with your 'toes' now? Hah!

I am silence, kindergartens know this. They don’t need to tout what they are, by the way..it’s a natural being state and it’s only grown ups that think somethings wrong with them. You’ll find they actually like and enjoy their own company and creations.

Your the one that believes something about what I am as a ‘just be’ and others as they choose in the way they create.

Are you lonely back there?

I can be anything I want to be, I can sit in the corner and play with my own toys or engage and share them. My choice, my time..enjoy effortlessly the natural rhythms of all life as it is as I am.

Lucky for you I’m giving you some time of my very busy day..

Makes me ponder how you see great artists who spend all their time alone creating great masterpieces, that every Tom **** and Harry has no problems basking in, being inspired by and paying hefty sums of money to own and display as their own. Where might the engagement be in the silent creations in this way of life David?

Most people who talk too much don’t listen as deep as some.
Old 12-07-2020, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I can be anything I want to be, I can sit in the corner and play with my own toys or engage and share them. My choice, my time..enjoy effortlessly the natural rhythms of all life as it is as I am.

Your idea of all (which ought to include me and my shtick, IMO) is quite unrelated to mine, as far as I can hear and see. It very self-centered, IMO - as is that of Robert Adams whose personal-grandiosity propaganda 'line', "Within you is the light of a thousand suns," you subscribe in your signature line, who also says "There is no other" (if my memory serves me correctly)- YIKES, dude!

Quote:
Lucky for you I’m giving you some time of my very busy day.
Hah! What you say here demonstrates exactly what I 'point' to. It is my observation that such smugly-believing in his own 'ascendent' (divine?) superiority, and therefore condescending towards others who think differently and advocate other values attitude typifies the verbalizations expressed by you and other Robert Adams 'disciples', like Unseeking Seeker (who in his unseekingness, presumably because he think and feels he has already found that which is most worth finding, is very much a bird of the same feather, I think, as you).

Neither of you has given what I and different-from-you others have said 'the time of day' - only summarily dismissed it - to date, in my view at least.

Your egg-shell is so internally reinforced, my best efforts to 'crack' it have failed. Oh well, I tried my very best to.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Your idea of all (which ought to include me and my shtick, IMO) is quite unrelated to mine, as far as I can hear and see. It very self-centered, IMO - as is that of Robert Adams whose personal-grandiosity propaganda 'line', "Within you is the light of a thousand suns," you subscribe in your signature line, who also says "There is no other" (if my memory serves me correctly)- YIKES, dude!

Hah! What you say here demonstrates exactly what I 'point' to. It is my observation that such smugly-believing in his own 'ascendent' (divine?) superiority, and therefore condescending towards others who think differently and advocate other values attitude typifies the verbalizations expressed by you and other Robert Adams 'disciples', like Unseeking Seeker (who in his unseekingness, presumably because he think and feels he has already found that which is most worth finding, is very much a bird of the same feather, I think, as you).

Neither of you has given what I and different-from-you others have said 'the time of day' - only summarily dismissed it - to date, in my view at least.

Your egg-shell is so internally reinforced, my best efforts to 'crack' it have failed. Oh well, I tried my very best to.

Now once again you show your true colours and why many open aware won’t budge with a budge such as yourself..shall I call you the budgie smuggler?

Parrot perhaps?

The repetitive nature of your so called ‘need’ to crack open those already cracked open, just shows me your unaware of what eggs your holding in yourself that just might need their own cracking. The difference between you and I David is that I don’t seek to break yours. Rather enjoy the bountiful fruits of mine already wide open and creating. Be a model if such relatedness. When one is so into ‘others’ and chasing after others tails, their will ‘without fail’ appear delightful beings showing you the divine nature of yourself, in ways you yourself are still practicing by chasing after and cracking open others.

The divine is inclusive David. As itself as all beings. So the others your chasing, challengin, ‘need’ to crack is all about your own eggs within David. The sun you hold near and dear as yourself is in fact already the light if one thousand suns, but you don’t realize this yet, because your still using others to discover this. Chasing the tails of others to discover the light of all others is in you.

When you discover, just being you, open and aware David, moving effortlessly through life as yourself is enough, you will see that the seeking and the so called ‘chase’ and ‘challenge’ moves into effortlessly encounters, where all agendas fall away.

Your agenda is felt. Does it deter me? No it moves me to simply respond aware of myself as I once was in you.

The helper personality is often hindered by its own agenda and role playing. Always meeting itself in the same way of ‘not cracking open’ the eggs already cracked. You won’t see unseeker, or myself, because you still seeking with an agenda in place.

A ‘fully open’ state is not about roles David..not about agendas. it’s very aware the light of one thousand suns is all about ‘lighting up others’ but not in the way you might perceive David.

Does the sun decide where it shines it light as things are on this earth? Or does the sun simply shine as itself in its fullness, allowing all life as it is to receive as it will.

I have no problem with your way of chasing after the fullness of your own sun David.
Old 13-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Master
Quote:
I have no problem with your way of chasing after the fullness of your own sun David.
I know that you have no 'issue' with me.

Your likening yourself to 'the sun' is a 'glory'-washing of your 'self' and (as a result of so doing) your denial and abdication of what you really are in relationship to and with me and others in our ecosystem both as a soul and a human being, IMO. That is the issue I have with you (and similar-philosophy embracing others).

Let me be perfectly clear. IMO at least, I am not 'chasing' what you choose to project as being 'the fullness of my own sun'. I wish you could/would actually relate to what I think, feel and believe my and others' purposes as human being and souls is really about - and consider it relationally dishonoring and disrespectful that you don't even begin to try to, if for no other reason than because that is my 'reality'.

Let's leave it at that, shall we?
Old 13-07-2020, 02:30 AM
Master
Quote:
I know that you have no 'issue' with me.

Your likening yourself to 'the sun' is a 'glory'-washing of your 'self' and (as a result of so doing) your denial and abdication of what you really are in relationship to and with me and others in our ecosystem both as a soul and a human being, IMO. That is the issue I have with you (and similar-philosophy embracing others).

Let me be perfectly clear. IMO at least, I am not 'chasing' what you choose to project as being 'the fullness of my own sun'. I wish you could/would actually relate to what I think, feel and believe my and others' purposes as human being and souls is really about - and consider it relationally dishonoring and disrespectful that you don't even begin to try to, if for no other reason than because that is my 'reality'.

Let's leave it at that, shall we?

You want to be seen and heard and in doing so you dismiss the nature of others beyond the reality you insist should be the way you organise it.

Your attitude doesn’t invite in, honouring and relational respect, because your gruff nature to expose truth is played out more as a battle than an inviting respectful middle ground.

Where you say. Let’s leave it at that, shows me your reality is tightly wound up with no opening to grow beyond itself.

The very thing you accuse myself and unseeker as being.

Yet here I am sharing, I know your reality, I’ve been in it many times to understand myself as all you play at being.

The repetition shows me your the one leaving it at that.

As you wish.
Old 13-07-2020, 06:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I would imagine the experience would be similar to that of the movie "Cast Away." I feel its the intentions behind the act that matters more.

What is reality? Your reality? Are those "me's" real? Do some of your "me's" feel lonely, or maybe all, or just one?

reality as in the reality. not my perception/my reality.

I don't see any reason why they would not be real.

Just the one feels lonely. lol. if there was someone else, I doubt I would feel lonely
Old 13-07-2020, 06:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Loneliness in the sense like feeling remaining aloof even in crowd is kind of reflecting lesser physical/spiritual connection with others and having more fear of unknown/unseen .

Meditation of ancients and even truly now is all about feeling connections - first with us , with the divine within , with the divine in others . So ancients feeling loneliness in their spiritual meditation journey is not correct . In their journey to know their own self truly they may have isolated themselves in solitude for some time but definitely not permanently .Real test of spirituality comes only when in group .

As I said earlier people can feel lonely even in crowd if they have not made enough connections (meaningful/deep ) . So the key would be to have more connections and eliminate the fear of unknown.

I guess I can't quit halfway then. I need to remain in isolation until the feeling of connection develops. I have been here for a while though, shouldn't be too much longer, and the increasing feelings of loneliness are probably a sign that I am progressing and meeting new resistances that need to be worked through.

thanks
Old 13-07-2020, 08:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Great replies, all!

Hi-Ho shivatar - the journey continues!

My contribution (t.e. 'tribute'), which echoes a lot of what's been said (I think):

One doesn't think that one is 'alone' or feel 'lonely' if and when one is focused on dance-participating* 'in' The ongoing Flow of Life to the best of one's ability.

'Dancing' 'in tune'*, or 'playing' this way*, is 'tricky'*, however. It requires that one 'tune in to' and move 'in synch with' the movements (physical, emotional, verbal, etc.) of likewise playing/dancing others. Thinking that you are 'alone' and feeling 'lonely' are 'signs' that you aren't 'in synch' this way (yet).

* Sometimes that is because one is trying to dance/play with others whose 'out of' synchness ' one doesn't recognize as being such. Sometimes that because one's own motives are 'out of' synch with 'the reality' of The Flow of Life which one is a part of. Usually it is because both are the case.

I see and am heart-warmedly enjoying the 'reality' that more and more folks (here and elsewhere) are more and more 'tuning in' to and 'dancing' with one another. And I think-n-feel that I am getting better at doing so myself.

I am also getting better at not unduly concerning myself with those who aren't.

everyone.

yes I am currently trying to break into that synch and flow. For years I blocked myself off from others because I viewed other peoples need for other people as a weakness. For a long time I was determined to beat the world all on my own.

also I am currently working to uncover the blocks that are keeping me in chaos. I understand that by not being in synch with others I can basically do whatever I want to do. I have no responsibility to help others if I'm in chaos. Part of me understands that, and would rather stay in my own world rather than open up and have my compassion push me to help others.

that only recently became aware for me.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Prolonged isolation is unhealthy for brain and body. These people willingly make themselves go crazy..
If they also follow a poor diet and can't be a Sleeping Beauty then they make it even worse.

How is it spiritual living? Why would any of it be a necessity to live in peace and joy? I do not understand.

most of them go off alone but find groups of others in the jungle. also, people will many times go out in search of God. So its not like everyone feels lonely, just beginners like me who are probably doing something wrong.

its a different kind of spirituality. its most easily recognized as penance. basically the suffering brings out the divinity in you somehow. The fast or the journey is usually long and difficult, and in the end they connect with a higher power.

its as if god and the angels are merciful and will connect to those who reach out to them in desperation. Going into isolation and fasting, these are ways to build up desperation in a person. However they are not requirements, just tools to aid in a goal.