Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-06-2020, 04:37 AM

how

how time differ from one place to another,,
Old 06-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Guide
It has to do with the position of the earth as it spins on its axis towards and away from the sun.
Old 31-07-2020, 11:35 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka ryoba
how time differ from one place to another,,

You use the Lorentz Transformation Equations.
Old 31-07-2020, 07:56 PM
Master

Time is related to density - i.e. frequency of vibration.

Our experience of time depends on our state of consciousness.

Peace
Old 31-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer

You use the Lorentz Transformation Equations.
[aughing6]

Can you apply those to the dream space-time continuum too?
(sorry, I had to remove your "laughing" to have room to express my "confusion")
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:18 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Can you apply those to the dream space-time continuum too?
(sorry, I had to remove your "laughing" to have room to express my "confusion")
I was just being a wise guy but that is an interesting question.....IDK, but fun to speculate.

I am not sure one would need to as the equations, as best as I understand it, are a means to translate between the inertial reference frames of two different observers. Space and time are of course observer dependent and the equations allow observer A to know how observer B is experiencing spacetime.

If we are talking about the dreams we experience at night when we are asleep, then I tend to think of that as a reality I am creating all by myself. That is to say there would not be any other observers in their own reference frame in that dream as all is dependent upon my consciousness. Although some say they can enter each others dreams but I don't have any knowledge of that.

When we are 'awake', we are also creating our own reality, but if it is a shared reality, then we do so in concert with others. Willingly sharing information through a common communication matrix of sorts, all inputting and outputting with each other to create individual realities that interact with each other. Somewhat like in the movie. So yes we create our own realities, but we use shared information to create those individual versions within our minds giving us a shared experience (parallel realities/universes). But not entirely the same as we see that spacetime and matter are observer dependent, related, but unique to each observer. So in a sense the equations are allowing consciousness A to know how consciousness B is manifesting spacetime within their own reality and vise versa. Allowing a shared experience of reality, not identical, but still mathematically linked by the transformations. In practice, our inertial reference frames (our individual spacetime realities) are similar enough in spacetime and velocity that for all practical purposes it seems like an independent reality in which we are both "in", yet in truth it is those separate realities being created by each of our 'minds'. Kind of like in the movie how everyone felt like they were 'in' the matrix, but in reality they were all in separate pods, and it was the matrix that was 'in' everyone.
Old 31-07-2020, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I was just being a wise guy but that is an interesting question.....IDK, but fun to speculate.

I am not sure one would need to as the equations, as best as I understand it, are a means to translate between the inertial reference frames of two different observers. Space and time are of course observer dependent and the equations allow observer A to know how observer B is experiencing spacetime.

If we are talking about the dreams we experience at night when we are asleep, then I tend to think of that as a reality I am creating all by myself. That is to say there would not be any other observers in their own reference frame in that dream as all is dependent upon my consciousness. Although some say they can enter each others dreams but I don't have any knowledge of that.

When we are 'awake', we are also creating our own reality, but if it is a shared reality, then we do so in concert with others. Willingly sharing information through a common communication matrix of sorts, all inputting and outputting with each other to create individual realities that interact with each other. Somewhat like in the movie. So yes we create our own realities, but we use shared information to create those individual versions within our minds giving us a shared experience (parallel realities/universes). But not entirely the same as we see that spacetime and matter are observer dependent, related, but unique to each observer. So in a sense the equations are allowing consciousness A to know how consciousness B is manifesting spacetime within their own reality and vise versa. Allowing a shared experience of reality, not identical, but still mathematically linked by the transformations. In practice, our inertial reference frames (our individual spacetime realities) are similar enough in spacetime and velocity that for all practical purposes it seems like an independent reality in which we are both "in", yet in truth it is those separate realities being created by each of our 'minds'. Kind of like in the movie how everyone felt like they were 'in' the matrix, but in reality they were all in separate pods, and it was the matrix that was 'in' everyone.
Thanks for the reply
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:20 AM
Guide

"how time differ from one place to another,,"

Hi

I guess we have memories that are imprinted in diverse time-space that co-exist, however, I have no sci proof. When we start realising our deep feelings, it starts to be less difficult to get. Just talk on my own.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
"how time differ from one place to another,,"

Hi

I guess we have memories that are imprinted in diverse time-space that co-exist, however, I have no sci proof. When we start realising our deep feelings, it starts to be less difficult to get. Just talk on my own.
Just curious, could you elaborate both on "having memories imprinted in diverse time-space that co-exist", and on "realizing our deep feelings and starting to be less difficult to get"?
Old 02-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Just curious, could you elaborate both on "having memories imprinted in diverse time-space that co-exist", and on "realizing our deep feelings and starting to be less difficult to get"?

Hi, I am not scientifically sure, as I have said.
What I understand is all events are happening, they do not finish in our common "time perception", they happen over and over under different parameters, and the same landscape is what bond us through memories of what had happen, what is happening, what will happen (this is just our perception, because, in such assumption, there is no ordinary past, present, or future). It is all in a common landscape from which we retain memories (yes, I assume we can have memories of what is about to be... this is crazy).
I am sorry for being unable to further explanation, as I am a limited person.
Maybe this article can give you some clue, as well as the writtings of Leopold Infeld, including the book he wrote with Albert Einsten (which is very clear on Physics Evolution).
https://www.quantamagazine.org/there...cape-20180604/