Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-05-2020, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Don't mistake the Fae with the angelic,

their energies might be very similar yet their function within all that is , is very different.
What makes you think it was a fae?
Old 24-05-2020, 12:42 PM
Elfin

I STILL say, a true angel would never harm you. If an entity comes to you in a threatening way, to cause you fear, it is not an angel.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I STILL say, a true angel would never harm you. If an entity comes to you in a threatening way, to cause you fear, it is not an angel.
That's ok.But i see it only as your claim.Others who work with them might have different opinions as well.
Old 24-05-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
One time i was in a light trance,and i asked my subconsious to pull me closer.
When i felt that my request had been asnwered,i asked it to show me my guides.

I saw in vision something like many cobra heads stucked together,formed as a snake made of other snakes.I couldn't digest what i was seeing,so i asked from the serpent a more 'clear' image.

Suddenly i found my self in the desert,standing next to a big crack on the ground.A HUGE cobra came out of there and stood before me.We had a conversation (i can't remember,but in the vision we were communicating just fine)
and then the serpent told me,''you dance,i dance as well''.

I started to dance,and the serpent was following my moves as well.

Something else happened as well,but i don't want to discuss it.

I did a quick search about 'dancing' with entities and i found out that it's something shamans do when they meet with their power animals.

Anyway.

That happened before the opening of this thread.For some reason (as usual) sooner or later, i'll be pointed to a book or a text from someone,that will make me understand better some of my experiences.

Also i found in Josephine's books about the desert and the crack on the ground,She says it's the concept of the 'abyss' appearing to our consious mind.
Old 24-05-2020, 02:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
That's ok.But i see it only as your claim.Others who work with them might have different opinions as well.
Yes, there may be dark entities , but I believe they are not angels. But yes of course that is only my perspective.
Old 24-05-2020, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes, there may be dark entities , but I believe they are not angels. But yes of course that is only my perspective.
Sorry,but i don't resonate with your perspectives.No offence here,just want to be honest.
An angel of death or destruction can be of light as well,and from what i've heard from others,demons can also have lightbodies,or at least appeared dressed in light.
Old 24-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:

And stepping back into this thread, i support Elfin.

The creative heavenly Christ entity, is all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful.

And any being, that is a part of the angelic realm, is as the Christ entity is...ie:- all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful. & can not be any other way.

Beings of the Angelic realm, will not present themselves in any way other than the way they are.

Any being that presents itself as a fairie, a fly, a dog, a donkey, a butterfly, a dark entity, a god, an orb or even a geometrical form of any kind...etc etc. They are not angelic.
Any dark entities can give you visions of the above, whilst you are asleep or awake, & you will be none the wiser. People fall for it hook line & sinker.

Heck people even think that trees & animals communicate to them. truth is, is that dark minded beings make a connection to those persons & then simply communicate to them in such a way as to make that person feel as though a tree or an animal is communicating with them.

Same with people that believe that they are mediumistic, truth is they are not mediumistic at all. Truth is, is that everyone of us is capable of hearing spiritual beings communicate with us. though their is a dark nefarious reason why some Earthlings can not hear it, though I will not go into that.

People hear entities communicating to them, and they are told all manner of things & people swallow it hook, line & you know what.
& this has been happening for countless thousands upon thousands of years, in fact ever since Adam was a boy.

What presents it self in a vision, dream or through communications without you being able to see it right in front of your eyes, whilst in your waking moments, should not be taken seriously. Because you can not know of it's true identity & agenda.

Same goes for believing what you read in books written by "supposed mediumistic persons/guru's" etc etc. As they also have know knowledge of the true identity or agenda of the entities feeding them with supposed words of wisdom.

All of the above is for anyones considerations.
Old 24-05-2020, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
And stepping back into this thread, i support Elfin.

The creative heavenly Christ entity, is all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful.

And any being, that is a part of the angelic realm, is as the Christ entity is...ie:- all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful. & can not be any other way.

Beings of the Angelic realm, will not present themselves in any way other than the way they are.

Any being that presents itself as a fairie, a fly, a dog, a donkey, a butterfly, a dark entity, a god, an orb or even a geometrical form of any kind...etc etc. They are not angelic.
Any dark entities can give you visions of the above, whilst you are asleep or awake, & you will be none the wiser. People fall for it hook line & sinker.

Heck people even think that trees & animals communicate to them. truth is, is that dark minded beings make a connection to those persons & then simply communicate to them in such a way as to make that person feel as though a tree or an animal is communicating with them.

Same with people that believe that they are mediumistic, truth is they are not mediumistic at all. Truth is, is that everyone of us is capable of hearing spiritual beings communicate with us. though their is a dark nefarious reason why some Earthlings can not hear it, though I will not go into that.

People hear entities communicating to them, and they are told all manner of things & people swallow it hook, line & you know what.
& this has been happening for countless thousands upon thousands of years, in fact ever since Adam was a boy.

What presents it self in a vision, dream or through communications without you being able to see it right in front of your eyes, whilst in your waking moments, should not be taken seriously. Because you can not know of it's true identity & agenda.

Same goes for believing what you read in books written by "supposed mediumistic persons/guru's" etc etc. As they also have know knowledge of the true identity or agenda of the entities feeding them with supposed words of wisdom.

Sure......
Old 24-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Sorry,but i don't resonate with your perspectives.No offence here,just want to be honest.
An angel of death or destruction can be of light as well,and from what i've heard from others,demons can also have lightbodies,or at least appeared dressed in light.
And once again...quote. "FROM WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD". unquote.

An Angel of death, there are absolutely no such entities from the angelic realm, is of death.
Infact there is no such thing as death. Once life is created, it can not be extinguished. So a being of death is not a nessesity. Because there is no death, there is no need for a being of death.

You may then say, what about the physical Earthly body. Well the it is not a conscious, sentient, aware entity. We the Soul'self is the only part of our existence that is conscious etc.
The physical body is simply a sensory & processing unit that enables spiritual MANKIND to live on Earth. & in reality it does not die either, we simply disconnect from it as our spiritual silver cord withers or instantly severs & the flesh then simply decomposes, just as any other part of physical nature does decompose back into the Earth.

Demons are simply dark/evil minded spiritual beings who were once like you and i...ie:- with the flesh. & who now deceptively fool Earthlings into believing that they are demonic creatures. & they do not have light bodies, though they are Soul beings, same as you & i.

Old 24-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Sure......
Yes for sure...I have real life, in real time experiences that proves it to me as a truth, without a shadow of a doubt.