Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-05-2020, 12:25 AM
Experiencer

Color of Angel wings denote Status?

I was sitting in a Hospital in January 2020.. I saw a Angel walk by me and he had Dark Crow like wings.. There were 2 wings.. So I know it wasnt from a higher choir. But does dark crow like wings represent a status of some kind?
Old 13-05-2020, 02:15 PM
mindanalyzer

Many years ago I would dreams of Angels every single night, more than that, I would dream that I myself was a warrior Angel (I even adopted Angel as my avatar in many sites).

In the dreams I always had these beautiful huge jet black feathery wings. I miss these dreams

No idea about the relation between color and status
Old 29-05-2020, 01:10 PM
Newbie ;)

If you go by basic knowledge they would state that black wings represent the fallen angels but I myself don't think much of this. Fallen or not they always have a purpose my best guess would be to let the angel return to you in a dream and let him or her give you the answers themselves. For the way you preceive this being might be for a personal reason, not everyone sees the beings in the same way. Often we preceive them in a manner comfortable or connected to ourselves.
Old 29-05-2020, 02:12 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amora
If you go by basic knowledge they would state that black wings represent the fallen angels but I myself don't think much of this. Fallen or not they always have a purpose my best guess would be to let the angel return to you in a dream and let him or her give you the answers themselves. For the way you preceive this being might be for a personal reason, not everyone sees the beings in the same way. Often we preceive them in a manner comfortable or connected to ourselves.

No idea if they represent fallen, hopefully not. In one of these dreams, I experienced a nested dream: I basically "woke up" from the 1st dream and I noticed that I was in my bedroom laying on my bed. Room, furniture, etc appeared to be normal but I felt a bit confused/drowsy and had some discomfort in my back and at that point I noticed that I was sleeping on my wings, which were huge, feathery thick, spotless jet black and astonishing. I thought that I was awaken and could not believe what was happening; after a little while I realized that I was still be in a [nested] dream.

I love this pic because I find this horse gorgeus and because It reminds me of the colors of my wings in that dream:

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 30-05-2020 at 12:02 AM.
Old 30-05-2020, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
No idea if they represent fallen, hopefully not. In one of these dreams, I experienced a nested dream: I basically "woke up" from the 1st dream and I noticed that I was in my bedroom laying on my bed. Room, furniture, etc appeared to be normal but I felt a bit confused/drowsy and had some discomfort in my back and at that point I noticed that I was sleeping on my wings, which were huge, feathery thick, spotless jet black and astonishing. I thought that I was awaken and could not believe what was happening; after a little while I realized that I was still be in a [nested] dream.

I love this pic because I find this horse gorgeus and because It reminds me of the colors of my wings in that dream:

As I said I don't believe much of it but there are those who do believe black wings means fallen, to me though it just means black nothing more.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:01 PM
Elfin

Hi. My gut feeling, given that you were in a hospital is that the vision you saw could have been ArchAngel Azreal , there to bring a poor soul home. He would have dark wings, but doesn't mean he's a dark entity. He's a gentle Angel to bring home the departed. I feel that you were blessed to have seen him. This is what my intuition tells me.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
Nothing 'fallen' about black, I think this is one of the limiting beliefs that church successfully installed in people's brains.

Black is 14 Dimensional, if talking about Cosmic Rays, it is the first one that can heal beyond duality that is created by masculine & feminine.
As such it can also heal on a VERY high level, Karmic cr@p from past lives. This is so high up you cannot tell what it is,
often is larger fields of stuff that can be removed in one go with this Ray/Light/Energy.

Sananda (the higher aspect of Jesus) also works with black & white and has being around him that work with these powers to do work.
This includes his black & white dragons.

Raven has been my power animal for years, a bird that was/is told to be evil, bringing bad stuff. (again a church myth).
Raven has a very important task, both in real life as well as energy form/power animal.
They can do marvellous things, for instance bring light in the dark. The inner dark, which scares people,
but is nothing more than your shadow, the subconscious mind.

So... nothing freaky about black.
As for your dream, I'd go by what you were feeling in it. Did it feel good or bad?
Trust your inner knowing.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Master
Hmfff... I added something to it, then the forum hiccuped. Maybe I'll post it later.
Old 01-06-2020, 12:15 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nothing 'fallen' about black, I think this is one of the limiting beliefs that church successfully installed in people's brains.

Black is 14 Dimensional, if talking about Cosmic Rays, it is the first one that can heal beyond duality that is created by masculine & feminine.
As such it can also heal on a VERY high level, Karmic cr@p from past lives. This is so high up you cannot tell what it is,
often is larger fields of stuff that can be removed in one go with this Ray/Light/Energy.

Sananda (the higher aspect of Jesus) also works with black & white and has being around him that work with these powers to do work.
This includes his black & white dragons.

Raven has been my power animal for years, a bird that was/is told to be evil, bringing bad stuff. (again a church myth).
Raven has a very important task, both in real life as well as energy form/power animal.
They can do marvellous things, for instance bring light in the dark. The inner dark, which scares people,
but is nothing more than your shadow, the subconscious mind.

So... nothing freaky about black.
As for your dream, I'd go by what you were feeling in it. Did it feel good or bad?
Trust your inner knowing.
Hi, I couldn't agree more. To me there is nothing freaky about darkness with reference to angels/ archangels/ birds etc. They are all beautiful to my mind.
Old 02-06-2020, 01:43 AM
Administrator
I have seen Angels twice and felt their presence I have seen An angel with Black wings in my minds eye.
But I usually see the Angels with white wings.
I Went with my neighbour once when she first moved here to her Church.
she went there to drop something off for someone. as soon as I entered I could hear it.she looked at me because I just stopped in my tracks she asked what was wrong. so I said cant you hear it. she said I hear nothing
it was Angel music is was so beautiful to hear.

Namaste