Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 09-05-2020, 09:20 AM
Master

Forehead vibrating

So yesterday I was meditating in nature, I took a chair with me in the forest, I have problems with my back and its painful for me to use the lotus pose.

So as I was meditating, I started to see these images, they looked like real live events, I saw some women working in a bakery, I saw through the eyes of person who was looking through the window of his/her car at the passing trees. There were many, many images, I saw people that lived thousands of years ago, I saw the mayan temples, there was a great multitude of people around these temples, suddenly, as I was seeing these images, I felt that there was a point on my forehead vibrating, then when I turned my focus on it, it was really vibrating, have you ever heard the background noise of a radio? This is exactly what I could hear and sense, of course, not with my ears, it was some sort of inner hearing. Then some hours later, I was not meditating, I could sense exactly the same thing, the same spot vibrating.

I just want to share this with you.
Old 09-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Master
Hmm.That's interesting.Was the whole frontal lobe or just the third eye (ajna chakra area)?

May i ask you to try this one?
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=exercise+open
Old 09-05-2020, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Hmm.That's interesting.Was the whole frontal lobe or just the third eye (ajna chakra area)?

It wasn't the whole frontal lobe, I think the third eye, imagine having a point in the place between your eyebrows but a little bit higher, now imagine that this spot is vibrating. At first I had no idea of this happening, I was too caught with those super real images, I really believe I was able to see real live events, even today, when I meditated, I found myself once again in a car, watching the passing trees, but this time, I was on the top of the car.

Sure, I will try and then I am going to tell you.

I fell alseep on my chair several times I felt as if I am an old man who can't keep his eyes open, it's funny, my head "falling" felt as if I am falling into another dimension but every time it happened, I managed to wake up instantly.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:29 AM
Master
I also get this, but slightly different.

When I meditate, it feels like a fly is crawling between my eyebrows..it is less of a "vibration" and more like a creeping, skin crawling feeling akin to a jumping eyelid nerve..I feel an urge to pierce the skin there with a needle or something to relieve the pressure..it tends to vanish after ten minutes or so if I don't focus on it.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

I did it. This is what happened, not even after 5 minutes of meditation, my eyes started to shake, my eyelids where shaking, this only happened if I was using my imagination ( usually I let my imagination flow, but this time I focused on certain things ) I brought forth into my attention a memory of 5 years, the more I was seeing images of my past, the more my eyelids were shaking, then I brought into my attention a recent memory, same thing, my eyelids were shaking. After doing this several times, I imagined myself rising up from my body, looking at my physical body, looking at the room and then I decided to leave my room and I moved around the place I live, then I even moved further, to a city where my aunt lives, I visited their flat. My eyelids were shaking uncontrollaby, now the shakings were pretty fast and my face was very relaxed, I noticed that my body is also very relaxd.

After some time, I started to feel a powerful pressure on my forehead, then the blackness we see when we have our eyes closed expanded more and more as if I was watching the night sky without stars.

I experienced this, I think, for more than an hour, then I started to kinda fall into a trance-like state where I could see clear images and hear voices.

Finally, I decided to go to sleep and for the rest of the night I had some pretty wild experiences. I met many beings, at this moment I was having and OBE, I saw two human beings doing a ritual close to my house, the woman said to me: We are working for our dark Lord Jesus Christ; ( I think this is the AntiChrist, the real one ) they tried to catch my on their ritual "circle", there were many symbols on the ground drawn with a purple color. I also noticed that I am surrounded by white symbols. Then for the rest of the night I kept having lucid dreams and normal dreams, I can't remember all.. I also met the same black cat ( I took it with me ) I met when I had some nasty dreams with some dark mouses who tried to eat me alive, this black cat saved me back then and probably was here to protect me once again.

Wild, right? I was not expecting this...

Last edited by ThatMan : 11-05-2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old 11-05-2020, 07:13 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

When I meditate, it feels like a fly is crawling between my eyebrows..it is less of a "vibration" and more like a creeping, skin crawling feeling akin to a jumping eyelid nerve..I feel an urge to pierce the skin there with a needle or something to relieve the pressure..it tends to vanish after ten minutes or so if I don't focus on it.

A spider requires a nest to land.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I did it. This is what happened, not even after 5 minutes of meditation, my eyes started to shake, my eyelids where shaking, this only happened if I was using my imagination ( usually I let my imagination flow, but this time I focused on certain things ) I brought forth into my attention a memory of 5 years, the more I was seeing images of my past, the more my eyelids were shaking, then I brought into my attention a recent memory, same thing, my eyelids were shaking. After doing this several times, I imagined myself rising up from my body, looking at my physical body, looking at the room and then I decided to leave my room and I moved around the place I live, then I even moved further, to a city where my aunt lives, I visited their flat. My eyelids were shaking uncontrollaby, now the shakings were pretty fast and my face was very relaxed, I noticed that my body is also very relaxd.

After some time, I started to feel a powerful pressure on my forehead, then the blackness we see when we have our eyes closed expanded more and more as if I was watching the night sky without stars.

I experienced this, I think, for more than an hour, then I started to kinda fall into a trance-like state where I could see clear images and hear voices.

Finally, I decided to go to sleep and for the rest of the night I had some pretty wild experiences. I met many beings, at this moment I was having and OBE, I saw two human beings doing a ritual close to my house, the woman said to me: We are working for our dark Lord Jesus Christ; ( I think this is the AntiChrist, the real one ) they tried to catch my on their ritual "circle", there were many symbols on the ground drawn with a purple color. I also noticed that I am surrounded by white symbols. Then for the rest of the night I kept having lucid dreams and normal dreams, I can't remember all.. I also met the same black cat ( I took it with me ) I met when I had some nasty dreams with some dark mouses who tried to eat me alive, this black cat saved me back then and probably was here to protect me once again.

Wild, right? I was not expecting this...

I remembered who is this cat. I had an OBE some months ago, I arrived in the backyard of a house, there I saw this little black kitty, it was there on the grass. I took it up in my hands, I was flying around. At this house there were two ladies, it was their house and this house was on the astral realm, there's a house there, exactly in that place, in our reality, but they are different and this house is kinda abandoned.

I could not understand from where it appeared, now I understand.
Old 23-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So yesterday I was meditating in nature, I took a chair with me in the forest, I have problems with my back and its painful for me to use the lotus pose.

So as I was meditating, I started to see these images, they looked like real live events, I saw some women working in a bakery, I saw through the eyes of person who was looking through the window of his/her car at the passing trees. There were many, many images, I saw people that lived thousands of years ago, I saw the mayan temples, there was a great multitude of people around these temples, suddenly, as I was seeing these images, I felt that there was a point on my forehead vibrating, then when I turned my focus on it, it was really vibrating, have you ever heard the background noise of a radio? This is exactly what I could hear and sense, of course, not with my ears, it was some sort of inner hearing. Then some hours later, I was not meditating, I could sense exactly the same thing, the same spot vibrating.

I just want to share this with you.

When you receive energy through specific channels in your brain - it activates your spiritual senses. Specifically, humans have the ability to hear and see the spiritual level of existence - energy, spirits, intent, etc. But - when you receive this energy your brain will not know what to do with it at first, so instead of interpreting it into something meaningful, you will instead hear white noise. The vibration is also an aspect of energy stimulation.

What I had to do in order to develop my ability so that I would hear things that were not just white noise, static noise, ringing, and etc, was to train my ability to perceive subtle intent which does not originate from my own mind. Basically, it is learning to be telepathic - You can observe your own thoughts, become accustomed to how they feel via meditation and energy sensitivity, and use this knowledge to start to try to receive similar wavelengths from outside of your head. Try to "listen" for things that feel like thoughts, but which are clearly from outside of you. It should feel foreign and like a sort of sensation accompanies the outside thought as it comes in. It may be difficult at first but after awhile you'll just start hearing things occasionally without trying as your brain starts to sync with this ability and activate it. Then, eventually, instead of hearing white noise with the stronger energies coming in, you may hear things, or you may have experiences - the brain has the ability to turn these intents into hearing voices inside your mind, it will be like hearing someone speak verbally. But you must learn to hear intent through the more thought-based telepathy first as that is how your mind learns to distinguish and understand it. Good luck!
Old 23-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Perhaps it is the soma nectar moving
We may recognise the pulse vivifying

As waves of ecstatic bliss within rising

Old 01-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
When you receive energy through specific channels in your brain - it activates your spiritual senses. Specifically, humans have the ability to hear and see the spiritual level of existence - energy, spirits, intent, etc. But - when you receive this energy your brain will not know what to do with it at first, so instead of interpreting it into something meaningful, you will instead hear white noise. The vibration is also an aspect of energy stimulation.

What I had to do in order to develop my ability so that I would hear things that were not just white noise, static noise, ringing, and etc, was to train my ability to perceive subtle intent which does not originate from my own mind. Basically, it is learning to be telepathic - You can observe your own thoughts, become accustomed to how they feel via meditation and energy sensitivity, and use this knowledge to start to try to receive similar wavelengths from outside of your head. Try to "listen" for things that feel like thoughts, but which are clearly from outside of you. It should feel foreign and like a sort of sensation accompanies the outside thought as it comes in. It may be difficult at first but after awhile you'll just start hearing things occasionally without trying as your brain starts to sync with this ability and activate it. Then, eventually, instead of hearing white noise with the stronger energies coming in, you may hear things, or you may have experiences - the brain has the ability to turn these intents into hearing voices inside your mind, it will be like hearing someone speak verbally. But you must learn to hear intent through the more thought-based telepathy first as that is how your mind learns to distinguish and understand it. Good luck!

Just want to second this. Excellent description of telepathy. :) Glad to know there are others out there who know about this.