Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-01-2011, 12:02 AM
Robin L.

What to make of it....

This post concludes with a question (or two). Hope you can help.

I'm a newbie, and I don't know much about many of the topics of SP, much less this topic in particular. But I felt the need to know more, so I've been perusing a number of the topics and writings.

I didn't even know what Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children was referring to. But after I signed on to SP, I was googling a number of chat sites (not necessarily spiritual) and I came across a blog on Indigos (on the lightworkers.org site). I didn't know what Indigos were, or lightworkers (still don't really), but this very detailed blog fit me and my (all too long) life experiences so well that it blew me away. I've looked at other kinds of profiles--adult children of alcoholics, virgos-with-moon-in-capricorn-scorpio-rising, conventional personality tests, and so forth, and none seemed as me in as much detail as indigos. Another nice thing about this blog: it had some positive stuff in it, but it didn't make indigos better than anybody; it had the non-judgmental flavor of a Myers-Briggs outcome.

Now I find that there seems to be a status thing to indigos, at least according to some of what folks have written. Maybe the one I read in the blog did too, but I was too ignorant of the context to see it that way. This leaves me with a comment and a couple questions.

Comment: the more detailed the description of these entities, or whatever they are, the better. You are better positioned to see yourself in them or not. And the less status-oriented w/r/t the rest of the human population, the better. At least that's my reaction. It's not like anybody out there is nothing.

Question: Ok, what should I do next? From people's very helpful posts, I guess I should try to see auras and see if I can see mine. But APART from confirming indigo-ness or not (let's suppose I am one)--what should I do next?

Thanks a bunch, people. I don't always agree with what's posted, but I really like the overall kindness of the posts. I hope I can post in the same spirit.

Robin L.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Serenity Bear

You might not need to see auras! The original indigo thing came from using Auragraph photographs, which I have had plenty, and my colour (Blue) hasnt show up in them once.

A lot of people just sense they are a colour (like myself), so if you feel your an indigo and you can tick off a lot of the usual traits then so be it.

Just follow your intuition and you will be following your way as an indigo or other colour.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Ivy

I feel the indigo 'scene' is one of the more harmful and misleading labels there are when people attach themselves to it...or have it attached to them.

But if you feel the need to search a little deeper within you, then a good starting place would be to give some quiet time each day to free your mind from everyday concerns...for some that is meditation...for some it is going for a walk or just sitting in a quiet place and listening to the silence and the subtle sounds of life all around you.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Summerland

Robin, did I send you a PM concerning this? I thought that I had.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:58 PM
Laura

Are you an indigo? Are you not? It shouldn't matter. Either way, if you have the goal to reach higher spiritual levels, go for it. Developing your psychic abilities is fun, but it isn't the ultimate goal.

Find out what gives you greatest spiritual fulfillment - be it healing, meditation, etc. Aura-reading can be used to help diagnose a patient, or it can be used to 'feel people out' in your daily life, but just like being an indigo or not, it's not as important as growing spiritually.