Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Newbie ;)

are crystals a gateway

So, in essence I think the astral world is abundant with floating thoughts. I need some more context and research on that though. I think the way crystals work is that they are an amplifier of said thought ways that just float there waiting to be channeled or accepted. Since everything is frequency crystals might twist those frequency waves dragging them in a way like a tornado sucked from one side but since it's swirling it never disappears and stays stuck in the crystal.

thoughts?
Old 26-07-2020, 04:08 PM
Knower

My knowledge of crystals is limited, having for years dismissed it as being a lot of hooey, yet the more I hear of this stuff, the more my interest is piqued, the mystical side of me eager to learn more.

What you say reminds me of the crystal skulls, these ancient artifacts of quartz crystal that are said to act as portals to other worlds, by which otherworldly beings can enter this reality.

Fascinatingly, what I am told of these relics is that they date back not just to the Mayan and Incan cultures but all the way back to Atlantis and Lemuria.

This is not to say that I believe the earth to be flat by any means, but it is rather interesting, this belief that the crystal skulls act as transmitters and receptors between interdimensional beings of conscious awareness.