Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 24-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Questions about fragmented souls?

Any trauma pleasant or unpleasant, we go through has the capability of creating soul fragmentation (or soul loss); losing a part of our soul. That portion of our soul flees – oftentimes staying trapped in the moment of the trauma – as the rest of our physical body and soul moves forward in time.

My question is where does the fragmented soul that someone lost go?
What does it do while being constantly trapped in that moment of time?
Is it trapped repeating that traumatic moment over and over again like ghosts do with echoes?
Also can someone take in that fragmented soul and control it?
What are some things that people can do if they take in that fragmented soul?
Is that fragmented soul consciously aware that it's been fragmented from itself, if not could it?
Old 25-09-2017, 03:04 AM
Master
I think what you say is true, fragments of ourselves split off during trauma, because it was an effective way to avoid feeling the trauma at the time.

I have found that these fragments can be reintegrated one by one by just continually feeling the pain that bubbles up within us. Where do you feel un-named emotional pain? And to bring it into clearer focus, you can at first try to name what colour it is, what shape, what density etc.

Wherever you feel the pain bubbling up is then where it is being stored. And it's trying to be reintegrated, because its jostling to be felt, to be acknowledged, each fragment just wants to finish being processed, which means to be felt by you.

This leads after a lot of work and effort to finally feeling 'whole', and a host of 'gifts' can also be integrated that remain unrealised now, because they are kept at a distance with the trauma fragments.
Old 25-09-2017, 07:46 AM
Lorelyen

I don't believe the soul is ever fragmented. Some level above could be damaged (your subconscious?) but your soul will be intact and augmented by experiences good or bad so trauma will register and it will do all it can to repair the rest of you. Just the same as if your body is damaged (but still alive) the many systems therein will focus on your injury and try to heal it. It's brilliant at that. I'm sure my soul has helped me on a few occasions when spiritual/emotional hurt has struck me.

But I'm a follower of Vodou/Voodoo. We're born with a soul and the only way it could be hurt is by being take away from you (as an extreme punishment that needs some intricate processing). But it won't fragment. That's an outer feeling and observation about it. The death of my maman in an earthquake was traumatic but I live on, substantially repaired in the wake of bereavement.
So my views are centred around that.
Old 25-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding and my experience has been that the soul is eternally divine and complete. What gets fragmented and isolated are aspects of the human consciousness. That energy does have a residue which can persist for quite some time. This happens because tramatic energies are remembered and retained by the earth's crystaline grid.

We all have a lot to learn about many things. There are many points of view about these things. If we can appreciate the nature of the soul, then we will look for better explanations for these energies we encouter.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-09-2017, 03:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Any trauma pleasant or unpleasant, we go through has the capability of creating soul fragmentation (or soul loss); losing a part of our soul. That portion of our soul flees – oftentimes staying trapped in the moment of the trauma – as the rest of our physical body and soul moves forward in time.

Is it trapped repeating that traumatic moment over and over again like ghosts do with echoes?
Is that fragmented soul consciously aware that it's been fragmented from itself, if not could it?

What is the statement based on, information (experience)?

Experience is a teacher unlike any other. An experiencer is probably the best source to go to with your question. I think we are looking for the soul, all of us.

I've found (for me) it to be the ego that got caught in memory, it a thought that (was) is not real but was. What was, not what is, yet feels is. There are many techniques one can use to free thought and help self. Many times trauma originates out of what we do to each other. What amazes me is beyond my comprehension is that people can cause trauma if you stop and think about it. Treat each other well. Be spiritual, do no harm.

When one frees themselves from (negative) attaching of attachments one finds the soul underneath.

Experience, knowledge, understanding.
Old 25-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

What gets fragmented and isolated are aspects of the human consciousness.

Yes, human consciousness and then logic about it. All thoughts do require resolution.
Old 25-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice

Respectfully, I think your terms are wrong. I think it is the ego that gets lost in memories. I don't think the ego is the soul, so when the identity gets caught up in trauma and feels fragmented that doesn't mean the soul is as well.

And I also don't believe our soul is in our memories, so a person getting trapped in their memories and past because of trauma doesn't mean a persons soul is fragmented (in my opinion). If the soul is in memories, and the brain holds memories, then when we die we stop to exist. I don't believe we stop existing at death. Maybe our memories do, but not our soul (which I believe is immortal).

I believe that we, as conscious beings, have a unique ability to "surf" the universe. We have the ability to move through time and experience the universe as if we were a separate thing from it. I think when we die we simply move to a new portion of the universe. We build new memories and a new sense of a separate self. Our soul is the thing we use to surf the universe. It is a constant thing, never changing, despite the universe constantly changing around it. Our memories change with each new life, but our sense of self is always there and always perfect.

It's my belief that the soul is always in the present moment. that is what I feel and experience, so it's my belief.

I've lived a life of trauma. Trauma after trauma since I was 5. I basically am numb yet full of pain, even in the numbness. Despite that I still found myself and integrated a lot of the "lost" or fragments.

When I integrated them it was like I picked them up where they left off. So when I integrated my inner child, I felt my inner child as it was when I left it. Because other parts of myself are more advanced it was like they quickly brought my inner child up to where it should be. In other words when I integrated my 5 year old self I acted 5 for a little while, then returned to my center after a few months. My inner child remained as it was when I lost it when I re-integrated it, but it rapidly grew up because the rest of my psyche was highly developed.

When I integrated my other selves it was the same thing. I would act the age of the trauma for a short period then fully integrate. When I integrated my 18 year old self I partied for a few months much harder than normal but quickly got tired of it.

It is possible to feel a portion of our self that is trapped in time. It's hell. The continuity of self that we feel from each present moment to the next is heaven. It's untold beauty that cannot be apprecaited until it's gone. If I were to imagine hell it would be like experiencing the worst parts of my mortal existence without the continuity of self. It would be like being trapped in time, unable to grow or change in any way.

To answer your questions
It becomes hidden, it is not lost. I think if something is lost it can't be found, if it is hiding or hidden it can be searched for and found.

The soul, if it is theoretically possible to get trapped in time, it does what we do. It experiences itself in it's moment of time.

I don't believe we can get trapped in an infinite time loop of pain. I've experienced multiple illusions similar to an infinite time loop of pain, and I'll quickly add that there are infinite varities of pain not just physical pain, but there is always a special ability to transcend any experience. Maybe that is also an attribute of the self. Because I've experienced this natural return to self I'm not afraid of any eternal hell or infinite time loop of pain. In my experience it's the attachment to a portion of self that keeps us trapped. When the pain gets too much the ability to transcend becomes very easy. A persons attachment to their self must be profoundly strong before it becomes trapped like a ghost, however the pain will eventually force them to transcend.

Nobody can ever take your soul.

They can trick you into thinking it's gone but they cannot take what is not theirs.

It is aware, but not of what it has been separated from. It's like it is experiencing a full self, or the appearence of a full self, but it feels there is something missing. It experiences itself as if it is the totality of the self. Just like our conscious awareness thinks it is the totality of our self. Also we can also sense that there is more to our self than we can experience, but we don't feel the void like a trapped memory would. Like how humans feel the thing they are missing inside is God, a trapped self would similarly feel it is missing something inside, but that something would be beyond words and only a feeling. Because it only has a feeling and not a concept of what it is missing, I don't believe it could find the missing self. It could only realize that it's not the full self and let go of the illusion that is the total self. In other words, it cannot come back to the egoic self it was separated from, but it can reach enlightenment. The egoic self can reintegrate it though because it knows what it is missing.

The way to find what is missing is to look for the pain. In my experience a trapped fragment of my self is always crying, always screaming. it needs attention and to be re-integrated. They are not hard to find, they are difficult to be aware of. Look for the inner scream, the psychic scream, and do your best to not look away. No matter how ugly and dark it may appear to be it is still you.