Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Twinflame11

To emeraldheart, Thank you. Also, thank you for your insightful posts.
Old 23-09-2017, 04:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Twinflame11

Old 23-09-2017, 06:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflame11

It is a pleasure to be able to share and also helps me to unpack my little piece of the picture.

So thanks :-)

Ps - I feel Inhave a little bit more reguarding the 12 : 12 in time as well.
I will probably post a little something when I feel I am guided to.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinflame11
To Freekre8, WOW !!! . You know, I hadn't realized that I joined on 14/4. OH MY GOD. The number 144 truly resonates. Like you, I also see the double numbers 44, 33, etc. On clocks and in other ways. Too much to be a coincidence. Thank you so much for your wisdom & insight.

Tehehee, thank you for the attention
Old 23-09-2017, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
Emeraldheart:

Thanks! I've been closed off for most of my life so the clarity isn't always there. The midst I can manage in my understanding is notions and feeling. There's little of specific tasks and even less before the solar eclipse.

I've heard a few people talking about the grid work and I understand the concept but haven't been able to bridge the gap between grounding myself (and much else) in it.

I have, however, had some interesting visions of energy grids. One that the grid formed into a massive beautiful angel. The more I've been working with the grounding the more clarity. I don't focus on my chakras except to clear them before but I usually see myself as a grounding rod of sorts. Because of my first experience, I envision the Shekinah's energy flowing through me and into Gaia to bring in the Sacred Feminine to assist with ascension.

But it's really intense and I'm usually humming for the whole next day.

♡ (Sorry if this is too off topic )
Old 24-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Master
We were working at the same space a little while ago, however now things have changed and I am working on a final phase with is both exhausting me and pushing me forward towards understanding my innate past, which was linked to me giving my power away.

Now I am working on firming this all up and working with the Universe to align to my potential.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Now I am working on firming this all up and working with the Universe to align to my potential.

Wow... Akira, I felt a powerful ressonance with what you just said!

I had a huge sort of 'merging with the creative source of my soul self' a few days ago lol... if was a massive heart space 'upgrade' (the driver of creation).
Not sure how else to put it - but... something just clicked... today I'm feeling this quiet sense of inner power is rising to the surface - but it is a feeling of needing to ALIGN to the source of that power and go with the flow of... potential.

Manifestation in the past was very heavily forced and I guess manipulated from a very masculine drive... this feels as you say more like an alignment with the flow of the universe... and my own authentic nature singing in harmony as above so below or something lol!

So cool - your words really triggered something in me Akira!

Cheers!
Old 26-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Deactivated Account
To Psychegrl.

I thought that I had replied to you... but then realised it didn't go through.

I had a bit of a thought as I was reading your last post and this may or may not apply to you do take it or leave it
It is to do with the flow of giving and recieving if you are involved in any kind of grid work.
Lol I just went to type 'grid worm'

I know what you mean when you say how your humming all the next day after this kind of energy work.

I myself only do this work when I feel strongly drawn to do so - and it is only around the bigger energy gateways.

There is usually a flow of 'giving and recieving' happening as well. I am not really giving anything though... rather energy is simply flowing through me from my source of ressonance... I am basically just the walking conductor at these times lol.

I feel that it is the flow of recieving new codes from doing this work which makes me feel the 'humming' as you put it.
It is the recieving which takes energy to intergrate... I usually do alot of swimming around these times lol... as it really helps the intergration process by keeping me really centred.

Have a nice day.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:09 AM
Experiencer
Emeraldheart:
Conductor is exactly right. I've received more information last night (after taking a few days rest) and was told/shown? that I'm one of many whose purpose it is to bring in the Sacred Feminine. That makes me feel better because I know I am not doing all I can at this time. But I do feel the urgency!

Maybe others are getting othere, similar messages and I should start it's own thread! Lol
Old 26-09-2017, 09:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Wow... Akira, I felt a powerful ressonance with what you just said!

I had a huge sort of 'merging with the creative source of my soul self' a few days ago lol... if was a massive heart space 'upgrade' (the driver of creation).
Not sure how else to put it - but... something just clicked... today I'm feeling this quiet sense of inner power is rising to the surface - but it is a feeling of needing to ALIGN to the source of that power and go with the flow of... potential.

Manifestation in the past was very heavily forced and I guess manipulated from a very masculine drive... this feels as you say more like an alignment with the flow of the universe... and my own authentic nature singing in harmony as above so below or something lol!

So cool - your words really triggered something in me Akira!

Cheers!

Hello ... weirdly, your message has just done the same thing for me!!! Wow, maybe we're still in the same space, we're just verbalizing it differently.

Manifestation in the past was very heavily forced and I guess manipulated from a very masculine drive...

So this excerpts here that you said is weird, because I am struggling currently with males (culturally - their view of women , not all males of course, some males) - the whole masculine. How I am strong, yet when a man tells me I am not good enough I crumble and almost go into the story of wanting to be this for him. Somewhere in me, my child logic (maybe) felt that to please was to be the failure that I saw was expected of me. Of course I think that the masculine's involved in this were actually trying to bolster me in their weird reverse psychology thinking!!!

However, it has led to me having Power issues - i.e giving my power away in a method that creates non movement. I am currently working on this, but it's deeply entrenched. It was catalyzed at the weekend, by a complete stranger!!

I had a heart alignment too, yesterday I was linked to the crystalline grid system in line with my heart chakra. I also linked to another part of my inner framework that up until now has been off planet, if that makes sense. This was realized through inner healing.

All the light to you Em