Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-09-2017, 09:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hi ya!

which was:
With energy it's its concentration in a specific stream to control and/or activate resources. ?
As on the physical plane. Like electricity is power derived from various sources into that specific stream so that it can be be used to "activate resources": drive motors, heating elements and things. Where would my coffee pot be without it?

I separated it out because sometimes it's self controlling aside from switching it on.

(Darned server is too busy again. Well it wasn't a person who threw that message up - its one of those self-controlling power things - poor thing must be so tired. It gives up when more than 3 users are logged on. Needs the sleep. )

Oh hi ya to you also.

I am disappointed. Why? Because I was thinking you might have pulled a really neat spiritual connection to your energy mention and you brought this. White goods? Lorelyen seriously?? Well I do know you love your coffee, so it is a nice fit for you..hehe

Self controlling and switched on? sounds like humans as well..

Only three users seriously?? Next time it happens to me, I will be pushing in I tell you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 23-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Master
Power, in my opinion, comes from the ability to influence situations, as well as the ability to influence my self. What control do I have over myself is a measure of personal power. In my opinion all power is spiritual and it is just a matter what we do with it, how we mange and direct it, etc.

Spirit is the extremely fine and soft force which overcomes all other forces. We exert power by gathering our own presence or by directing others to gather their presence as a surrogate for the display of our power. Everyone has personal power but frequently people give their power away to others; some do not want the responsibility or just do not know how to express their power. There are people who do not know how to be assertive; these people are usually passive and then directly or indirectly are very aggressive.

In my experience working in the mental health field I found most people do not know how to manage, or handle, their own personal power. A large percentage of human beings go from elation to depression with nothing in-between. Yes, this is commonly called “bipolar” but it is also an indication of not being able to handle ones own energy. To gain self-mastery people have to be able to effectively manage their own energy.

Power comes from the presence of that energy; “if you had faith you could move mountains….” Now that is power; the power that comes from faith and confidence, regardless whether it be in soul travel or some worldly situation which one may be trying to influence. Although spiritual power often involves letting go while worldly power often involves hanging on; still we are directing that same energy in my opinion.