Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 25-04-2017, 10:32 AM
Knower
You can find Rob here: www.etwhisperer.com

He has hundreds upon hundreds of videos for free on his channel. You'll probably find all of your questions somewhere in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Joking aside I'm obviously a bit sceptical, but nonetheless it's still interesting to me and I keep an open mind to it even though I'd personally rather not participate in it myself. Either way thanks for sharing, and looking forward to hear more from Scaly Dude.

The phenomena of channeling is the most strange and unprecedented experience I have encountered in the waking world. It use to be the last thing I'd ever mention to anyone like I was hiding a weird sexual fetish or something.

But, I have to say, that open-minded skeptical (as you say) is an amazing feat to accomplish as a soul. Considering most people on Earth automatically take the default mechanical mode of "cynical" or even "arrogant" in their approach to things they believe they already know can't exist, or is some sort of demonic influence (despite the entity never imposing anything, and simply offers a self-empowering perspective to consider).

If it wasn't for Bashar (another ostensible extraterrestrial), I would have never believed any of this real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
You are reaching those of a vibrational understanding to not question the channeling but instead see it like a library of useful and beneficial wealth offered from a place of love.

Wow, thanks friend. That feels like a much better place to be in. When listening to some of my old podcasts like,"In 2017 Everything Has Changed" I can see the times I hold back because I fear what the cynics will say. Your comment assures me that many people will find it useful regardless, and I have the choice to not worry for people who feel it doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Had another lisening to.......LOVE IT

More to think about

Glad you enjoy.