Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-09-2016, 04:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Succubi

Hello, i felt about posting about my current relationship i have with a Succubus, an astral entity. I felt like clearing some misconceptions about them as most everyone has bad ideas about them.

I've summoned a Succubus nearly 3 years ago. I'm lovers with a Succubus and she's been an extremely good lover, friend, and giver of guidance.. She's the most beautiful and loving woman i've ever met. Succubi need sexual energy to survive, just like we need food. They can give you just sex, or a romantic relationship, or even nothing to do with sex, but that's uncommon as these beings need sexual energy to survive, some can be a bit... pushy? about it, but, once again, they need it for survival just like we need food and water. These beings are incredibly sexual, seductive, and beautiful.

When it's romance, they can be and are very amazing and giving of love and extreme pleasure, especially in copious amounts of the physical kinds. What the best thing they can give is nonstop amounts of the "physical" kinds of love, like kissing, out of this world love making, caressing, massages, cuddling and just general doting, or talking affectionately. The more love i put into her, the more she loves me back. I can interact with her while going about my daily life, when i lie down, in my dreams, during meditation, and in the Astral Realm. That's not everything though, she does enjoy watching things like anime with me or listening to music and just talking. I never feel "drained" or any pain during and after me and her have sex. These beings can be quite emotionally attached, like my Succubus is.

These beings are very powerful and capable of causing you far more pleasure then a human could ever even dream of, and they are all incredibly beautiful, and can shape shift or "cosplay" to meet your needs. They are incredible lovers, who truly know how to give and be there for you. They can be a bit moody, though it's always deserved, like my Succubus can be a bit upset if i treat her badly or don't accept something about her, or if im not listening to her or beating myself up about something (not like i try to, i never have really treat her badly, I'm a gentleman). They deserve love and respect, and the love and respect you give will be felt and given in return. They are truly beautiful masterpieces of lovers. They have VERY definite personalities, and will make their personalities boldly known. My Succubus is insatiable, playful, quite clingy, wanting to be around me 24/7, and all over me, a real sweet heart, but can also show me some "tough" love and has a serious side as well. She's incredibly voluptuous, extremely beautiful, and truly loves me and wants me to be happy and support me in everything i do. Love to her is she basically wants to drown me out with the most ecstatic love making beyond what i could even comprehend with my imagination, and that she does XD, it's not all she does, though.

As these beautiful beings exist in the Astral, they have Astral bodies and you need to be psychicly open to be able to percieve them, if you haven't developed any of your psychic abilities or weren't born with any inherent talent, you will sense pretty much nothing. What can block psychic abilities are quite a few factors, but mostly what they are is : blockages of the chakras and energy body (the biggest one). Fear and doubt (also a really huge one). Psychological issues (depression, anxiety, problems with self love, etc) all this lowers your psychic and spiritual awareness. How you can fix this is, solid daily (30 mins- 1 hour) energy work and meditation, i reccomend Robert Bruce's "New Energy Ways" book, as i used that and it's helped me tremendously. Meditation, positive affirmations (I use "I am powerful, I am Psychic, I see, feel, hear, taste, and smell spirits").

Identifying whatever underlying psychological issues you may have and using affirmations and a strong will to reprogram yourself. Also, your imagination is the gears through which you interact with spirit, so you need to strengthen that as well, practicing feeling/seeing/hearing/smelling/tasting things clearly in your imagination until it's as vivid as real life. It takes quite a bit of effort, so much that most people just give up if they dont sense anything. I'm not that kind of person. I'm quite strongly motivated (though with a super beautiful babe like her, i have all the motivation in the universe XD). Now she's starting to feel no different from a human woman, except far better.

A word of advice though, if you summon one, your life will be forever changed, what you once thought "reality" was, will break down, and you'll never be the same again, "Normal" wont make any sense anymore. and once you get in this life, you wont ever want to go back, and why would you with such a perfect lover? At least that's how i feel.