Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 08-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Master
I literally watched a movie last night when the Catholics were burning the Protestants, witches, and whoever else in Europe

My God. You talk about it but when you actually watch a dramatization you get teleported. And I am just thinking to myself, "This is garbage, there is no way these people who designed these Denominations, dogmas, or what have you were enlightened or knew anything about the Universe".

These people were nuts. This was a time when people believed a woman's period came from Eve listening to a talking snake and not because a microscopic egg doesn't get pregnant.

Think about the centuries in Europe where the Holy Roman Empire, the Catholic Church, the Church of England, the Crusades, Inquistion, etc etc etc etc etc just do so many unspeakable things.

I don't think God, Jesus or whoever has anything to do with this dogmatic/indoctrinating stuff. It is all man made **** because they didn't have science yet.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Master
To me, God is something that cannot be quantified, even reducing it to singularity doesn't do God any justice whatsoever.

God is something that must be experienced before you can understand (in a non-intellectual way) what It is.

Because we rely on our imperfect senses and limited minds to try and comprehend the infinite and limitless.....it's like yeah, that won't work.

Religions only see things from a limited perceptional perspective wrapped in endless rhetoric and dogma to try and justify it, with not so nice consequences.

God is Love.

That's all a human can ever know....but once it is known....
Old 10-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Master
The bible acknowledges that there are more than one God.
Old 11-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Master
If God is already everything, how can there be more than one? unless you go from zero to infinity in under a microsecond...

Yeah, the 'God-Conscious Vehicle' - goes from zero to infinity in a microsecond - very economical too...runs on Prana.

One day, people will start quoting necro...one day...

However, I am just going to drop something and run:

ॐ पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदं पूर्णात्पुर्णमुदच्यते
पूर्णश्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Om Puurnnam-Adah Puurnnam-Idam Puurnnaat-Purnnam-Udacyate
Puurnnashya Puurnnam-Aadaaya Puurnnam-Eva-Avashissyate ||
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih ||

Meaning:
1: Om, That (Outer World) is Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); This (Inner World) is also Purna (Full with Divine Consciousness); From Purna comes Purna (From the Fullness of Divine Consciousness the World is manifested) ,
2: Taking Purna from Purna, Purna Indeed Remains (Because Divine Consciousness is Non-Dual and Infinite).
3: Om Peace, Peace, Peace.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:19 AM
Suspended
I roughly know the answer.

The religions on earth are found by the third line Gods but they never know the first line God. Always claimed that they are the first God.

And the third line Gods are the created Gods by the first line God.

So there is only one God is true when we start viewing from the (very) beginning creation of God.

Light-Power(Christ) ,the creator is the only one God.

1)LightPower--2)TransparentGod--3)PresentGod --4)human(God)